Chapter 4 ♥

... Until I met you ...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I freaking can't stop thinking about Hongki! He's so nice, caring... He's just perfect. Because of him I can actually talk normaly to other people. 

I can't forget that moment when he kissed my cheek. I want to see him so much everyday. I saw him everyday but since we have a vecation I don't see him so much. I miss him. I've changed because of him. I've never missed anyone this much before! >.<......

Anyways I'm on my way outside. I went to the park. I sat on one of the benches that were there. I watched some kids play and remebered that I've never played like that. I've never had friends when I was little.... Suddenly someone tapped my on the shoulder.

"Hey.." I know that voice.. Hongki. He sat next to me ^^

"Hey" I said and smiled. I always smile when I'm around him...

"What are you doing here?" He asked me.

"I went for a walk and went here. I'm so glad that my parents didn't bother me.." I told him.. Then he stood up and held out his hand. I looked at him and his hand.

"C'mon let's go for another walk." Hongki said. I took his hand and we went for a walk. We walked for a long time and then he walked me to Ji Yeon's house. On our way to the house it started to rain heavily. We ran to the house and I invited him inside.

"You're back! And who is this?" Ji Yeon's mom asked.

"This is my friend Hongki. We went for a walk and it started raining so I invited him in. Is it ok?" I told her.

"Of course!.. oh you're both wet. _____ can you get Hongki som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter