Chapter 3 ♥

... Until I met you ...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*"You can tell me everything, okay? Don't try hidding anything from, okay? I'll be here by your side."*

I still can't get Hongki's words out of my head. 

It's only been a day since that happening. Yesterday, when he hugged me and said that.... I felt something weird.. something that I never felt before. I can't figure it out....

Yesterday, after the hugging and crying scene, he gave me his phone number and now we're texting each other a lot. Whenever he replies, my heart skippes a beat and I just smile. I feel happy. Now I'm pretty sure that I like Hongki..wait, no.. I love him.. that's the weird feeling I've been feeling... LOVE.......

Anyways, today was saturday and me and Ji Yeon decided to go for a walk. We went to a park. But since there wasn't any other than go past my house we had to go there.. While we were walking we met Hongki and he seemed sad.

"What's wrong? You look sad.." I asked him.

"Me and my girlfriend broke up..." He said.

"Oh, I'm sorry" I replied.

"It's ok.." Hongki said. Then we all stoped talking, because of someone... My parents..

I wanted to walk faster but my mom came and suddenly hugged me.

"Where were you? I missed you so much. I was scared something happened to you.. and I'm sorry for what I did to you" she was still hugging me. I broke the hug.

"YOU were scared that something happened to ME?! Are you sirious? Whenever I was home you hurt me. You hit me and you even cut me. How can I believe you anyway?!.. I bet you're just acting.. just because Ji Yeon is here! I-" I tried to tel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter