Chapter 1 ♥

... Until I met you ...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I came home from school and saw that my parents are in a good mood today.. But that didin't last for long. My mom started to yell at my dad what he did wrong like 20 years ago. I didn't want to listen to them arguing so I went to my room and listen to music really loud. Then suddenly my mom and dad came to my room. Dad came to me and slapped me. *How can mom watch him hitting me?..* I thought, then I started crying. They always did this to me.. *I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN!!!* I stared crying really hard. Then they left my room. I slowly made my way to my bathroom and I looked myself in the mirror. I had a red mark on my cheek that stinged when I touched it......Why didn't they give me up for adoption? Why did they keep me if they hate me? So they could torture me? So they could tell me that I'm a selfish, useless, stupid everytime I came home?...
I looked myself in the mirror again and I noticed some bruises showing. I took off my t-shirt and my body was full of bruises. Many people had noticed them but I just told them that I fell.. I lie to everyone except my bestfriend Ji Yeon. She's the only one that understands me. No, she didn't go through this, but she was there once when they hit me. Even when we were kids, she would always be by my side...
I got out of the bathroom and started doing my homework. When I finished it I changed into my pyjamas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter