Just Follow Me

Just Follow Me, I Got Bubble Pop

Hyuna and Zico take a vacation to a luxurious, high class hotel where they enjoy the lux of life, the modern way. As much as they enjoy being friends, they want to take this opportunity and become more than just that.

 
"Welcome to the BBC Hotel~!" An woman greeted them with a bow and had a bellboy carry their luggage to take all the way up to their luxurious suite.
 
When they arrived at their high-class accommodation, Zico tipped the bellboy and browsed the room.
"This is awesome." Hyuna said as she sat on the soft couch to re-apply her makeup.
"You don't need to re-apply your makeup, we're going to the sauna anyway." Zico said.
"I still wanna look my best." Hyuna pouted and started lining her eyes.
"You do know that you're gonna sweat. If you sweat, then you'll look more like a watercolor painting." He warned her jokingly and she immediately went to the bathroom and removed her makeup. She was taking a long time so Zico knocked at the bathroom door to check on her.
"Hey, what's taking you so long?" He asked.
"Sorry, my face is a wreck right now." She shakily replied.
"Let me see, maybe I can help."
"No way! I look ugly." She whined.
"Just go outside already!" He demanded.
 
She slowly went outside nervously with her face painted with liquefied eye shadow and blush.
"Woah!" Zico was shocked to see her appearance.
"See, I told you." Embarrassed, she ran back to the bathroom to hide herself but he grabbed her arm, got a wet towel and wiped her face.
"I didn't say that you were ugly." He grinned as he cleaned her face.
"There, you're looking fresher than ever!" He said after he cleaned Hyuna up, revealing her fresh, makeup-less face. This is the first time she had ever shown Zico her fresh face and he didn't even mind a single bit. She smiled at the thought of it.
"Off to the sauna!" Zico enthusiastically yelled as he pointed at a random direction.
 
They reached the sauna and luckily, there was one that was empty. They both went inside and set the timer on for fifteen minutes.
"I bet you can't last fifteen minutes." Zico challenged her.
"I bet you can't last fifteen seconds." She jokingly replied.
 
After ten seconds, they both ran out of the sauna, trying to catch some air. The two didn't realize that the people who used the sauna before them had left the heat very high.
"Let's just head over to the hot tub." Zico said while panting.
"Yeah, that's a good idea." Hyuna nodded.
 
When they arrived at the hot tub, there was one guy there who was haughtily sleeping. 
"Excuse me, can we join you?" Hyuna softly asked. The guy slowly opened his eyes and nodded with a killer smile.
"Hello, nice weather isn't it?" He started a conversation.
"Yeah, it is." Zico and Hyuna nodded in return.
"What's your name?" The guy asked.
"My name is Zi-" He cut Zico, pushed him away and looked at Hyuna.
"My name is Hyuna, and yours?" 
"Joon, Lee Joon." He smirked devilishly at Hyuna and leaned closer to her, their bare shoulders touching. 
"Excuse me but Junsu-"
"It's Joon." 
"Jihoon, Joon, whatever! Hyuna and I have some important matters to attend to." He grabbed Hyuna and they both went back to their suite.
"Why'd you want to leave?" Hyuna asked him.
"He was getting on my nerves." Zico hissed.
 
It was time for dinner and they decided to eat the hotel's fancy restaurant.
"Welcome to 4Nia." The waiter greeted them and took the two to their seat. As they were ordering, a familiar figure entered the restaurant. It was Joon.
"Crap, he's here again..." Zico mumbled.
"Don't mind him, he probably had forgotten about us already." Hyuna said while looking at the menu.
"Excuse me, may I take your order?" A waitress went up to them. They told her their orders and after that, she went away.
 
When their food arrived, there was a champagne glass that came long with a rose. The waitress told them that it was from that handsome young man that was sitting at the table across them. He was no other than Joon. The champagne glass had something written on it.
"Hyuna, I hope that you'll enjoy this champagne. Good evening.
-Joon"
 
"I'll just go to the bathroom." Zico made an excuse to hide his rage.
 
While Zico was in the bathroom, Joon sat on Zico's seat and started talking to Hyuna.
"Is he your boyfriend?" He asked elegantly yet straightforwardly.
"No, not exactly." She took a bite of her food.
"Then you and I should start hanging out some more." He smirked.
"Well, I-" 
"You've got something on your lips." Before Hyuna could answer, Joon used his thumb to remove the sauce on her lips. He then slyly leaned closer and closer to her, their lips almost touching.
"What're you guys doing?!" Zico yelled in an angry tone. 
"Zico, this isn't what it looks like." Hyuna innocently said. But Zico, being overruled by his rage, busted out of the restaurant and headed back to the hotel room. 
 
Hyuna chased Zico back to the room but he locked her outside. 
"Hey, let me in." Hyuna demanded as she continuously hit the door.
"Let me in!" She pleaded and finally, the door opened. Zico instantly pushed her to the wall with force, she was frightened.
 
"So you guys are an item now, huh?" Zico glared at her.
"Can't I explain myself?" 
"Then explain why he that that you guys should hang out some more! Explain why you kissed him!" He punched the wall with much power causing Hyuna to tear up of fear.
"I didn't kiss him! And I was just about to tell him that I wasn't interested but he tricked me." She shoved him away and hid inside her room. 
 
Zico began to feel guilty about having his temper get the worst of him. He stands in front of her door and knocks.
"Hey, can we talk for a bit?" He asked calmly.
"No!" She yelled and threw a pillow at the door.
"Please..." He stood there and finally, the door opened to reveal a very sad Hyuna. They both sat on her bed to work things out.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't meddle with your love life. I'm not even your boyfriend." He let out a heavy sigh.
"Why'd you reject him anyway?" He asked.
"It's because..."
"Because...?"
"You're the one I wanna be with." She leaned on his shoulder. He held Hyuna's hand and smiled.
"I feel the same too." He tilted his head onto hers and grinned.
 
They both slept with smiles on their faces that night, knowing that they've settled their problems and knowing that they're together now.

Done~! I hope you guys enjoyed it :).

On a side note, if you guys are interested, please check out my fic: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/68153/