Bubble Pop

Just Follow Me, I Got Bubble Pop

Joon and Hyuna, as friends, take a relaxing vacation to a resort. Little do they know that they actually have the same motif, to confess. The question is, who will be the first to do so?

 
"Welcome to the Bubble Resort!" An employee greeted Joon and Hyuna as they headed to the front desk to check in.
"What can I do for you?" The lady asked politely.
"We would like to check in." Joon said with a smile and told her all the information that she needed.
"Alright, your room number is ____." She then handed them the room card key and the two headed off to their room.
 
There was an awkward silence between the two friends as they went up the elevator. Hyuna just grinned at him to make it seem less awkward.
 
Joon opened the door to reveal a really beautiful room with a scenic view of the beach. 
"Wow!" Hyuna twirled around the room and plumped to the bed. He always liked how weird and dorky she could be.
"Why don't you carry at least one bag?!" Joon complained as he put all of the luggage down.
"You're the one who always exercises so you should carry the bags." She retaliated.
"Well, I'm not carrying all of this for you next time." He jokingly threatened.
"I don't care, I'm strong anyway." Hyuna arranged the pillows and was preparing for her beauty sleep.
"Hey, hey, hey! No beauty sleep, let's go to the beach." Joon shook Hyuna who was already half asleep. She just pretended as if he weren't there and stuck her tongue out on him. He was left with no choice and just exercised until Hyuna plans to wake up.
 
An hour had already passed by and Joon was becoming impatient.
"Hey, let's go to the beach." He whispered to Hyuna as he softly nudged her.
"No." She grunted and went back to sleep.
"Fine, I'll go ahead by myself then." He then took his shirt off and opened the door.
"I'll be going now." He waved with a big smile. Hyuna turned back to wave weakly at Joon to see his well-figured upper body.
"Wait, I'm coming with you!" She quickly changed into her swimming suit and went to the beach with him.
 
They arrived at the beach and immediately set up their things. Their number one priority was to get a tan since both of them have that image. No need for sunscreen here. They lay on their mats and bathe under the sun.
 
Suddenly, they heard girls squealing. A guy passed by and winked toughly at Hyuna, Joon was not amused. Joon thought to himself, "Please, don't go here." But looks like, he was going to go there.
"Hey, my name is Zico." Zico said only looking at Hyuna.
"Hey, my name is Joon." Joon went in front of Hyuna, blocking her from Zico's sight.
"I'm Hyuna." She shoved Joon away and smiled at Zico.
"Oh, look! A flying ostrich!" Joon pointed at the sky and took Zico away as fast as he could.
"What was that for?!" Hyuna pouted.
"He was making a move!"
"And? I'm single, there's nothing wrong with that right?" She rebutted. It was a matter of fact, true. All that Joon could do was turn his back and say "Hmph."
 
They went back to sunbathing but after a few minutes, a coconut drink on a coconut with a cute flower was sent to them by an employee. 
"Miss, we didn't order this." They said but the employee just went away. They noticed that the coconut had something written on it. 
"To: Miss Hyuna, the most beautiful girl in the world.
From: Zico"
 
After reading this, Joon literally rolled on the floor and laughed so hard.
"HAHAHAHA! He's so sappy! Most beautiful girl in the world!" Joon was at a laugh fest.
"Why? Aren't I beautiful?" She asked while batting her long eyelashes.
"Aren't I beautiful too?" Joon then stood in front of Hyuna, showing off his nice body and his killer smile. He winked at random girls and gave fanservice, Hyuna, this time, was not amused. 
She pulled him back and said "You didn't come here to flirt." She was very disturbed by what she just saw.
"Well you didn't either! That scrawny guy just comes in and pulls off a few sappy chick flick lines and you believe him!".
"Are you... jealous?" 
"No!" He yelled and went away, leaving Hyuna alone.
 
Hyuna just sat there, drinking the coconut drink until Zico came back once more.
"I'm so not scrawny!" He sat beside Hyuna who giggled at his statement.
"You were eavesdropping, weren't you?" She laughed at him.
"Not completely, I just overheard you guys starting from scrawny and sappy." He rubbed the back of his neck and grinned.
"Do you like the coconut drink I sent you?"
"Yeah, it tasted good."
 
Joon was actually watching them from a distance, completely eavesdropping at them.
"This isn't going according to plan! I'm supposed to confess my feelings to her. I gotta think of a not sappy way to tell her how I feel." He said to himself.
 
He tried doing a sand castle but he failed miserably after making only hill after hill. He then tried to swim for pearls but the divers wouldn't let him saying that there had been a recent crab attack. Lastly, he thought of just buying her a present and confess but he thought that it wasn't personalized. In the end, he just thought of going back to basics on this and telling her himself straight. 
 
It was already night time and Joon waited for Hyuna to come back. After a while, Hyuna came back with Zico and he wasn't happy about it at all.
"Why're you with him?" Joon asked straightforwardly.
"We just hung out." She replied innocently.
"Come with me." He grabbed her, note caring about Zico and carried her to the balcony of their room.
 
"What're you doing?!" Hyuna yelled while trying to get away from his tight grip.
"What do you think I'm doing?" He looked at her with emotion. The wind blew softly as the curtains elegantly flowed. 
"I think that you just took me away from Zico." 
"Correct, I took him away from you and you know why?" She shook her head.
"It's cute how you're so clueless at times." He chuckled as he caressed her hair.
"I'm clueless so tell me why." 
"I admit it, I'm jealous." Joon grinned and placed both of his hands in his pockets chicly. Her eyes grew big.
"Joon... do you like me?" She asked, her heart was beating very fast.
He nodded shyly and slowly pulled her into a hug. "I like you, a lot."
"I like you too." She smiled and hugged him tight.
"By the way..." 
"What?" She asked.
"You're beautiful." He beamed at her and tears started to develop on Hyuna's eyes.
"I'll keep a close eye on that scrawny kid if he makes another move." He jokingly said as he wiped Hyuna's tears away with his fingers.
"And I'll keep a close eye on you the next time you start flirting on other girls." She smiled happily.
 
The night went on and the new couple enjoyed every single moment of it.