Chapter 02

It's Time To Move On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five years ago, when Soo Jin was coming from school, her brother called her to go home quickly. "I don't have anywhere else to go anyway, you idiot...", she thought after hanging up while walking home. Kangnam's best friend, Hangil, needed a place to stay and he can only count with Kangnam who lives with his younger sister.

- I'm here, what's up? — Soo Jin asked while closing the front door and sitting beside her brother on the couch.

- Hangil is going to live with us for a while. He really needs a place to stay. — Kangnam started to say with a soft voice in order not to upset Soo Jin while Hangil joined them. She didn't even answer to her brother, just nodded and went to her room upstairs. — Ya, aren't you going to eat anything before doing your homework?

Soo Jin didn't reply to him, once again.

- So, is that a yes? — Hangil asked with a smiley face.

- Remember! You can't talk to her, look at her, smile at her, touch her. Anything!

- She's a kid, who do you think I am, man?! — Hangil is five years older than the little Soo Jin so Kangnam is decided to be overprotective when it cames to his sixteen old sister.

- I'm your hyung, just call me that!

- Aren't you a man too?

- Shut up, call me hyung. H-y-u-n-g!

- Shut up, man! Thanks for letting me stay tho.

Later that day, Hangil prepared something for dinner. Kangnam appreciated it since he doesn't know how to cook, not even a fried egg. Without even knowing, he prepared one of Soo Jin's favorite foods, making her smile to him. The last time she ate it was before her parents death three years ago. Hangil smiled back to her.

- YA! What did I say?! — Kangnam yelled with food inside his mouth. — Just eat your food and go to your room, SJ.

- D-Don't call me that! — Soo Jin is always suffering in her brother's hands.

Hangil ate his dinner trying to ignore that his best friend's sister was there, right in front of him. "She looks older, tho~", he thought while drank a beer to help the food to follow its course. After a while, the three of them cleaned their plates. Hangil saw Soo Jin getting up and starting to clean the table but he stopped her grabbing the cutlery in her hands.

- I'll do it. — Hangil said trying not to look at her. Soo Jin nodded and went upstairs in order to finish something for school. Kangnam just sat on the sofa watching some drama on TV. — Really? Don't you have anything better to do?

- Now that you mentioned it, I have to go out. I have someone waiting for me.

- Typical. Just go. — Hangil said la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter