Chapter 03

It's Time To Move On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two Years Later: Soo Jin's 18th Birthday

- Where's my brother?

- Who knows? He went to meet a friend last night. — Hangil answered while watching some Hip Hop battle on TV.

- Its almost 8PM and that idiot isn't here. I think my birthday dinner will be canceled. — Soo Jin said. She's upset with his brother who's losing his mind with every girl who passes by him. Kangnam promissed to take his sister to her favorite restaurant in Seoul and she was quite excited about it. He even invited one or two girls from Soo Jin's class but she doesn't want to celebrate her 18th birthday without her only family member. — That guy is pissing me off!

Soo Jin went to her room and locked herself inside. Hangil was trying not to show any concern about this, maybe she'll forget about it. Its just a dinner. Two hours passed and Kangnam finally decided to call Hangil. He tried to excuse himself for not being there for his sister but he went to Jeju Island with another girl.

- I know you can help me, man. — Kangnam said hoping that his friend will save his again.

- What do you want me to do?

- I don't know. Just watch a movie with her or something. I'm hanging up, bye. — Kangnam didn't even wait for an answer. Hangil was trying to pick a movie to watch with Soo Jin but all he found was movies from three or four years ago. He's pretty sure that Soo Jin already watched those. "Maybe I should take her to the movies?", he mumbled to himself. "Are you ing crazy, Kim Han Gil?! It would be like a date and Kangnam would kill you.", he decided to go knock at her room's door.

- Yes? — She asked after hearing the knock on her door.

- A-Are you hungry? — Soo Jin opened the door looking at him, her look almost screamed "I'm hungry... Oppa". He hates when she calls him that.

- Are you going to take me to that restaurant? — She asked with shinning eyes.

- Little kid, I can't afford that! I'm going to McDonalds, do you want to go too? — He asked trying to be as cold as he used to be before knowing her.

- Fine with me. — She put her coat on, grabbed her phone and closed the door behind her. — Let's go.

Hangil checked if every window was closed, turned off the TV and then both of them started to walk to the mall. Its a fifteen minute walk. Neither of them said a word. When they arrived to their destiny, he decided to ask her if she wanted to do anything before eating something. She shrugged and he insisted.

- Do you want to go the cinema? — He asked looking right in her eyes. Soo Jin nodded and both of them walke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter