Chapter 04

It's Time To Move On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the  morning, Soo Jin's room door was still locked and she was sleeping with her head on Hangil's chest. Nothing happened beside than kisses while they talked almost all night about everything except about the reason for them being like that. "Does she likes me?", "Is she playing with me?" were some questions in Hangil's mind. He got up of the bed trying not to make any noise.

- Are you running away? — Soo Jin said while Hangil was walking to the door. — My brother is still at home, are you sure you want to get out of my room right now?

Hangil decided to sit in the bed for a while, at least until Kangnam leaves the house to see someone. He didn't approach Soo Jin, it wasn't easy to don't go until the end last night. He explained that she's still like a kid to his eyes and he's afraid of hurting her, that explanation wasn't easy for her to hear but she didn't want to think about it, at least for now.

- I'm hungry, aren't you feeding me? — She asked.

- Are you an animal? Go eat by yourself. — He said while looking to his phone. Soo Jin got up of the bed and left the room. She went downstairs and found her brother eating his breakfast with a girl, not any girl but someone she saw before.

- Good morning, SJ. This is...

- Yoo Mi, right? I remember you... I mean, how could I not rem...

- Shut up! — Kangnam didn't want his sister to talk about how she met Yoo Mi, it was just too embarrassing but Yoo Mi laughed about the situation.

- Yes, I'm Yoo Mi! Nice to meet you, in a norm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter