Chapter 01

It's Time To Move On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- It's better for you to move on. She'll never know who you are when she doesn't even recognize her own brother. — Kangnam tried to explain to his best friend that the girl he loves the most isn't present anymore but that is something really hard to understand. — I really appreciated everything you did for her but it's time to forget it, alright? You need to live your life!

Hangil just nodded trying to hide his tears that were locked up in the bottom of his heart. He left Kangnam alone at the hospital and just drove without knowing exactly where he was going. After a while, he parked his car near the house of a girl he also met in high school. He stayed inside the car for a while when the girl invited him in. Her name is Minsoo, and she is, or was, his girlfriend best friend. Hangil entered the house and just sat in the floor looking to some paiting in the wall above the television.

- Kangnam told you to let it go, right? — Minsoo asked but he seemed to ignore her question. She knows him well, she knows that is his way to saying yes to almost everything.

- Grab me a beer. — Hangil said trying to hide is weak side.

- Are you going to Kangnam's house after? — She asked him while handing him a cold beer.

- Yeah, I just need to drink before going back... If you don't mind. — Minsoo nodded and left him alone in the living room. Unfortunelly, she can't do anything else for him. A few hours later, Hangil decided to go home trying not to think about all the nights he knew his girl was waiting for him. He was living with Kangnam for almost five years. He closed the door and took of his sneakers. Kangnam was lying down on his bed when he heard Hangil downstairs.

He got up and walked downstairs to check if he was feeling better.

- Are you alright?

- Hmm... — Hangil was concentrated in preparing something to eat. Drinking as much as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter