#1: That alpaca doe

Sins That Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-*Dreaming*-

"Hey, wake up" Who is shaking me?

"Miss?" Who?

I woke up slowly after hearing the voice say that they will abandon me in the forest. "Who are you?" My voice managed to squeak out.

One of them smiled and the other just plainly smirked.

I didn't know where I was or how I got here, there is this lingering feeling that these 2 can be trusted and they know something about the school... Speaking of the school, I'm no where near it. All I see is... myself in a Victorian style dress in the same era room.

"To answer your question Miss...?" I shall call him a baby face since he has a baby face.

"Ruby..." I answered back. I couldn't really talk, I wonder why?

"Well Miss Ruby, I'm Luhan and that's Kris" The baby face answered and pointed to the smirking face man, well I should call them by their names now. "Kris will explain everything now since he is your sin" Luhan grinned and leaned back into his chair? Was that there before? Kris was also sitting but he has a sad face on.

"Umm... What do you mean by sin?" The squeakiness of my voice is getting worse.

I saw Kris sigh and he brought over lemon tea.

"It's for your throat.. I'm surprised that you can still talk." Kris smirked. He handed me the tea and I got suspicious. "Don't worry Miss Ruby.. The tea isn't poisoned or anything" I nodded as I saw him going back to his seat.

I took a few sips of the tea and my throat felt better. I wonder why my throat didn't feel like it was cracked. I think, it's due to this weird room.

"To answer your question, a sin that you've committed. You probably don't remember because you were young at that time." I saw Luhan looking at a book, but it has a name on it. I couldn't see it as his legs were in the way. I looked at Kris with a confused expression since I'm not comprehending anything. A sin I committed when I was younger?

"You'll see soon enough Miss Ruby." Kris walked over to the bed I was on and sat down on the edge. "Luhan doesn't have much time as I do but one thing you have to know is that...." I saw Kris mutter but I couldn't comprehend it "You're not at fault and same goes for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter