Oww... What happen?

Sins That Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blackness surrounded for a momment. The pain in the head. Everyone looked the same with their uniform. Only a few look different than the others. Only 2. No one else. Which is sad, they could've been different. But they chose not to. "They"-> key word. Remember. 

...

..

.

.

A girl with specs and braids woke up first. Her head was spinning in confusion. Thinking "Why does my head hurt?" "Everything is spinning". After awhile the spinning stop as soon as she calmed down. The girl with specs and braids blinked a couple of times and looked around. She saw her bullies, someone she doesn't know and the popular campus crush.

They were surrounded by their classroom, that some were in. Histroy class to be exact. They all fell asleep. Exactly the same time. 9:04. Class was about to end but in the end. They ended up here.

Where is here exactly? 

The girl in specs and braids looked around the room again for the nth time. Questioning "Where the desks?" "Where is everyone?" "Is this a prank?" "But they're only.... 7.. including me"

As she was thinking, a few others groaned in pain. And looked around. "Where are we?" One of them asked. "I dunno..." Another one answered as they looked around. "We're in class? What happen to all the desk? And the people?" One of them yelled. The pitch of the yell startled the girl with specs and braids, and woken up the other.

"Owww...." One rubbed his head and asked "What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter