Different

Sins That Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was brought here because I didn't deserve to end. They gave me a mission. If they figure out why.... I may still have a chance. They... Them 2 are my wonders, hopes and despair. Well one of the two. They... Them 7...

A slow creaking noise was made. Some heard, some thought it was nothing. We looked at one another. Some smirked, some looked as if they saw a ghost. But they chose to ignore it.

"So... anyone has any idea of where we might be and don't say class cuz it's obvious" The campus crush said as he walked around the room and looked at the unknown boy.

"Well..." A unknown boy with small eyes said "It looks like a school" He smiled at them with a hint of quietness.

"Of course it's a school! You stupid!" A girl with shiny brown wavy hair said "We all go here except maybe you. Anyways who are you?" She questioned the unknown boy

"I'm Jongup. Senior and I go JKU High"

"Well Jongup, I'm Hyemi, Princess of this school, Junior" She smiled and looked at the others. "Hey peasants. This is Jongup and he's a senior... Now introduce yourselves."

Everyone nodded as she held his arms and introduced her friends.

"This is Hyuna; Senior also Queen and Jenny; Junior also Princess, my besties and the rest of you can mingle with him." She said as he was like a piece of property that can be thrown, owner to owner.

"Hey man. I'm Mark, Senior too." The campus crush said as he held out his hand to shake his hand.

Jongup smiled and shook it.

"I'm Kihyun, Junior, dating Jenny" He said as slide over to his girl.

Last but not least, girl in the corner, away from everyone... 

"You. Nerd." Hyemi pointed at the girl with specs and braids. "Introduced yourself to Jongup oppa..." She turned to Jongup. "Is it okay for me to call you oppa?" He smiled and nodded.

The girl with specs and braids slowly waddled over. "Umm..." She said quietly. "I'm Ruby... Senior."

Everyone looked in shock. "Did you just say senior

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter