Chapter 2

A Heartbroke

Author P.O.V

Eun-Mi want to visit Luhan at S.M .Knowing Luhan at practice room,she immedietly make her body moves.

 

"Luhan!!!"Eun-mi said cheerfuly.Luhan who busy practicing alone turn at Eun-mi angrily."Eun-Mi,what are you doing here!!You distrubing me!!"

A row pang on Eun-Mi heart.

*Can't his girlfriend visited him like long time ago*

"I...Umm-"Eun-Mi sentences didn't finished yet,a cheerful voice cut her."Luhannie~"

*L-luhan-nie??!!He even didn't allow me to call him that*

"OH!Seohyun~Come in~"Luhan smile sweetly at Seohyun."Lulu,I make you a lunch..Eat it~""Oh,Seohyun..I miss your cooking"

 

*I miss your cooking?It's mean Luhan always eat Seohyun cooking?"

Eun-MI hardworking lunch for Luhan not noticed."Seohyun,it's so delicious"Luhan said."I glad you like it"

 

"Hey,Lu-lu,who is that girl?"Seohyun asked."She is Eun-Mi."Luhan simply answer.."Ohh....Eun-Mi shii..You're so beautiful"Seohyun smile sweetly."You is prettier,Seohyun"Luhan say.Eun-Mi want to cry and punch Luhan straight at his face and kicked his ball right now..Meanwhile the other two is chatting..Eun-Mi quitly pack her lunch for Luhan and leave the practice room..

 

It's more  hurt than hear what sweet quotes that Luhan say for Seohyun in front of Eun-mi.Luhan is 100% percent forgetting Eun-Mi,his girlfriend in the practice room..COMPLETLY..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

When Eun-Mi at home,she got call from Luhan

 

 

Luhan:Why are you missing just now?You making Seohyun worry?Where are you??

 

Eun-Mi:So what if i missing,BASTARD?You didn't even took a glance at me and happily chatting with Seohyun..You just call me beacause Seohyun is worry?You are BASTARD!!     I'm at home,Luhan...I'm dizzy just now.So I'm back home to resting..

 

Luhan:Ok,Bye

 

Luhan hang up without saying a sweet word for Eun-Mi..Not like the sweet time they're together ..He just hung up the conversation even without saying goodbye..He like didn't care about Eun-Mi anymore....

 

 

       " What make you change completly,now Luhan..I miss the old Luhan"