Chapter 1

A Heartbroke

"Minhyun-ah"Eun-mi called her bestfriend name softly

"Neh?"

"Do you think the people that love us can change?"After hearing that question,Minhyun stop playing her phone and look at Eun-mi weirdly.

"Why are you asking that kind of question?"

"Just answer me."

"Well for me,that not impossible when someone love vanished at us.Wae,did something happen at you and Luhan AGAIN?"Minhyun mention the word 'again'.Eun-Mi let out a big sigh.

 

"I Just don't know.....Luhan like not liking me nowaday

 

Minhyun P.O.V

 

"I don't know.......Luhan like not liking me nowadays"

DAMN

how just you feeling it?!!!That is damn true Kim Eun-Mi!!!!Whatever happening,I can't let Eun-Mi know THAT worst bastard real identity.

 

~FLASHBACK~

"Gaaaah,what a worst day ever!!!"Minhyun yelled on the way she went home.She wondering someone figure of couple who was laughing while holding hand near 11 boys at bubble tea shop.Some of them feel uncomfortable,some of them ....(you know what I meant,an oppsite mean of nice,uncomfortable...It's byuntae,playboy and evil)

 

Minhyun's eyes widenen when figuring those couples.*Se-seohyun and L-Luhan!!???B-But How ...How Eun-Mi then!!!*

 

(For you information.......Seohyun and luhan not couple...and Luhan adore Seohyun more than Eun-Mi.He treats Eun-MI like a ghost when Seohyun chatting or do something around her.I mean like don't care Eun-mi b'cos want Seohyun attention.And,I'm not hate Seohyun FULLSTOP.)