Chapter 24

Foolin' Around

 

You were in Dongwoo’s room doing homework since you asked him for help.

“I can’t believe I saw him flirting with another girl.” you said as you dropped your pencil and raised your hands in defeat.

“Have you tried confronting him?” he asked.

You shook your head.

“Then don’t jump to conclusions.”

“Then what should I call that? I’m not naïve nor blind.” you defended. “Sorry I’m ranting everything to you again.”

“Well I said that I’ll be here so it’s okay.” he said as he smiled.

 

For the past months after you and Hoya became official he started dating girls and flirting behind your back. How you knew? Simple you caught him once and after that you would, let’s just say, stalk him once in a while. When you knew about that you would always tell Dongwoo and he would always comfort you. You were really hurt but you can’t seem to have the courage to confront Hoya about it probably because you were scared that he would leave you and you thought that as his girlfriend you were also lacking. You did caught him not just once but a few times but he always had a stupid excuse like she was only a cousin or a friend but of course you knew he was just lying but let it slide. Dongwoo was just there ready to listen to you, he always comforted you and you always felt safe and secure with him. It was like he won’t ever hurt you. You became closer to him or rather you became attached to him even more.

 

“Unnie~” you heard Kyun call outside.

Dongwoo stood up to open his door only to see Kyun with Miho holding hands.  After doing the play Peter Pan, Kyun and Miho became playmates, more like bestfriends, the two of them became inseparable. And every time you would visit she was always there so eventually you also became close to her.

“Annyeong Kyunnie~ and Miho-yah.” you said as you stood up to give them a big bear hug. You treated them like your own siblings already.

“We came here to play with you. Are you done with what you’re doing?” Miho asked cutely.

“Hmm.” you pretended to think as you tapped your chin. Then you suddenly tickled Miho making her burst into laughter.

“That means yes.” Kyun said as he started tickling you. You let go of Miho as you were now the one laughing. She then joined Kyun in tickling you. Dongwoo was laughing at you.

“Stop now I can’t breathe.” you said in between laughs. The two of them stopped and you wiped tears that formed in your eyes due to too much laughing and you paused for a while to catch your breath.

You then stood up and ran after the two children. You all ran around the house like fools but you were having fun.

 

After playing with Kyun and Miho you went home. You took a quick shower and plopped yourself in bed. Your parents were out because they were invited to a party.

 

“Hyung why does unnie seem to be sad these past few days?” asked Kyun.

“Yeah, oppa did you two fight?” asked Miho.

“Ani if we fought then she wouldn’t be coming here.” he answered.

“Then is it the fault of babo hyung?” asked Kyun. He got to know Hoya better but he doesn’t really like him and so he still calls him babo hyung.

“I don’t know. Don’t worry about her I’m sure she’s fine.” he assure the two.

“I have an idea!” exclaimed Miho as she raised her hand then clasped it.

The brothers looked at her.

“Why don’t we make a surprise for unnie? Like take her out or something.” she started.

“I know we can go to the amusement park. Hyung you can pay for our expenses.” he said as he looked at his brother with aegyo.

“Aigoo~ you two, arasso then let’s do that.” he said.

“We better tell unnie. Let’s go out tomorrow.” Miho excitedly said.

“I want to be the one to tell unnie.” Kyun said as he extended his hand out telling his brother to give his phone to him. He then dialed the number, well actually your number was on speed dial in Dongwoo’s phone.

“Unnie~~.” said Kyun on the other line with full of aegyo.

“Why did you call? Did I forget anything?” you asked groggily. You actually woke up from the phone call.

“Were you sleeping unnie?”

“Neh.”

“Sorry to wake you but I’m sure the news I’m going to tell you will wake you up.” he said as he giggled.

You can’t help but smile at his cuteness though you can’t see him you can imagine what he’s doing at the time.

“What is it then?” you curiously asked.

“We’ll be going to the amusement park tomorrow, it’s hyung’s treat. You can’t say no unnie we already have tickets.”

“Can Hoya oppa tag along if he wants to come?” you asked.

“Mianhe unnie but we weren’t able to buy a ticket for him. Jeongmal mianhe.”

“Ara gwaenchana. I’ll just tell him.”

“Neh see you tomorrow unnie. We’ll leave first thing in the morning so we can enjoy the whole day.”

 

After that call, you went down to cook something for you. When you were done you went back to your room and called Hoya.

“Oppa~” you said.

“Neh.”

“I’ll be going out tomorrow with Kyun.”

“Neh take care and have fun.”

You were hoping he would ask if he could come along but he didn’t.

“Okay then bye~.” after saying that he already hang up. Usually he would let you put the phone down first but now whenever you would call he will be the first to put the phone down.

 

The next day, you were down but once you arrived at the amusement park and saw Kyun and Miho’s expression you forgot your depression and enjoyed the rides and the other things you can see. Dongwoo was actually worried about you as well but once he saw your smiling face again he was relieved. All of you enjoyed the whole day riding different rides and playing different games.

“Let’s ride that.” Kyun exclaimed while pointing to a ride. He and Miho endlessly pointed to the different rides and you and Dongwoo would just follow them.

 

You enjoyed the whole day with them. You were happy to see Kyun and Miho together and you kind of remembered your childhood days with Hoya, those were happy days. Now you feel like the two of you were slowly drifting apart. But a part of you didn’t feel so lonely anymore since Dongwoo was there.

“Am I starting to like him?” you thought as you all made your way to a restaurant to eat.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~here's an update..... sorry if it's boring and I kind of rushed this again...please leave comments ^^

~omo so far a lot has voted for Hoya... :p please vote so I would know where this fic would be going hehe ^^

~thanks for subscribing and commenting saranghaeyo ^^ it's what inspires me to write ^^

~sorry for making Hoya like that :p I know he's not like that in real life... he just needs to be that kind of person for now