Bomi's secret

Scandal

Music Core……………

 

The Une Annee members are here to perform their latest song, No No No, at music core. This song has been standing no.1 in all music charts and it is the current hit song for now.

 

The members are in the waiting room and they are doing their make-up, hair and outfits.

 

" Bomi-ya?? "

 

" Hmmm? "

 

" I've heard that you can be in a scandal soon."

 

" Umm?? What are you saying??? "

 

Eunji said and Bomi widens her eyes. She thinks and she is so sure that she doesn't talk to anyone during these days.

 

" But why?? As you know, I didn't talk to anyone."

 

" But last night, in the party, I've heard that the reporter Im is talking on phone with her editor. I heard while I went to take the drink."

 

" What?? Did she really talk like this?? "

 

Bomi is so angry at the news.

 

" Why she thoght that something is happening between us??? There is really nothing but hate between us!!! "

 

" Wait. Wait. What are you talking about??? You and who?? "

 

" Me and Park Chorong."

 

" Park Choro- Yah!!! Pink Blossom's Park Chorong?? OMG!!! What's wrong with both you and Hayoung??? Why you guys want to mess up with my marriage?? "

 

Bomi asks her same age friend and Eunji whispers.

 

" Hayoung saw Pink Blossom's Kim Namjoo last night and she was interested in her. She said strange things like she wanted to date her and others. So I am so worried about it. As you know, Hayoung is the greatest player ever. If she does something crazy to her, there will be some difficulties in my virtual marriage with their member, Naeun."

 

" What!! Hayoung?? Ahhh. I have to talk with her today."

 

Bomi said and she sighs.

 

" But I am not sure I can tell her or not. She doesn't listen to anyone."

 

" Yeah. This is what I am afraid of. She likes to do opposite to the managers and company."

 

Eunji said.

 

" But Bomi-ya, what really happened to you and Park Chorong?? "

 

" This is a long story. You know that we fought in the elevator, right?? Last night, I had a headache and so I decided to have a walk outside. And I met her there."

 

" Immm. So?? "

 

" She slipped and I have to catch her. At that time, my bracelet hooked with her hair and we were about to remove it when Im Nana appeared."

 

" Then? "

 

" I was surprised to meet her at there and so I pulled her and ran away from her. But she followed us and she seems she misunderstood it."

 

" Awww. That's why she is telling like this. But Bomi-ya, this is a big deal. You should take care of it. If the scandal comes out, it is not good for you."

 

" I know. And don't worry. I don't want to have a scandal with her, too. "

 

Bomi said and Eunji laughs at the childish Bomi. They have been friends for many years since the training days and so they are more close to each other than the other members.

 

And they can talk to each other more freely than the other members. Bomi and Eunji become best friends and they talk their feelings in their mind to each other and get advices from each other.

 

 

* Phone ringing *

 

 

" My house."

 

Bomi said and she slowly gets up from her chair and walks out from the waiting room so that no one will hear her.

 

" Hello?? "

 

She answers and she hears the most she hates person's voice from the other line.

 

" Bomi-ya, how are you?? "

 

" Stop talking rubbish and tell me what you want."

 

Bomi answers with a cold voice. Her stepmother is laughing so annoyingly from the other line and she said.

 

" Wae, daughter?? You shoud not talk to your omma like this."

 

" Shut up. Don't mention yourself like this. I will not forgive you."

 

She said and she grabs the phone tightly.

 

" Yes. Yes. Whatever. I call you because of your father."

 

" What does he want? "

 

Bomi doesn't that much interested in her family so she said with a mono tone.

 

" He wants you to come to the family dinner this week. Come back home."

 

" You know what my answer is."

 

Bomi said and the stepmother laughs at her.

 

" You haven't come back to house since I married to your father. Years have already passed and don't be so childish now. You can find money by yourself so you don't have to worry about the hospital that your father is going to give me."

 

" Yah!!! Hwang Miyeon!!! "

 

Bomi shouts into the phone and she is so angry because of her.

 

" You gumiho!! I should know from the start that you wanted to get into my family from the start. This is all my false. You only want my father's possession."

 

" So what? I don't love him. And he knows that. I gave him what he wants and he has to give me what I want."

 

" Let's stop. I am at the work and I don't want to fight with you. Tell him that I will not come back."

 

" I know and I am glad to hear that."

 

She said and Bomi angrily hangs up.

 

" Aish!!! "

 

She wants to throw things or hits things but she can't. If the media finds out about it, they will surely follow her biography.

 

Bomi leans on the wall and she closes her eyes. 

 

" Omma~~"

 

She whispers. She remembers her mother who is now resting in the peaceful place.

 

Her family was a happy family when she was young. Her parents are both doctors and they have a hospital. When she was fourteen, her mother leaves them forever by a car accident.

 

And her father takes a young and beautiful lady as her teacher. She was so nice to both her father and her. And finally, they end up to marry.

 

But Bomi knows that girl only loves money. That's why she doesn't agree to this marriage. She argued with her father and she comes out from the house to stay at the entertainment.

 

Now, it is seven years later but she doesn't go back to her house. She doesn't want to see her stepmother's face. She doesn't want to see her father. And she doesn't dare to see her mother's photos.

 

She has been avoiding to go to family dinner. Her father seems he wants to talk to her but she refused it. She doesn't want to talk with them anynore. She regards that her whole family is died.

 

This is the biggest secret of her life. She doesn't tell about her family to her members. Not even to Eunji. She wants to forget everything.

 

" I have to be in the waiting room."

 

Bomi whispers to herself as she opens her eyes again. No tear is found in her eyes. She doesn't cry after her mother's death. She trained herself not to shed a tear easily. She doesn't want to weak like past anymore.

 

She then walks back to their waiting room. She is so lost in her own world so she doesn't notice that someone is coming from the opposite site.

 

 

* Bump *

 

 

" Ahhh."

 

She is surprised when she notices that she bumps into a girl. That girl is now falling on the ground and she seems she is hurt.

 

" Are you ok?? "

 

" Yes."

 

The girl softly whispers and Bomi nods.

 

" Alright. Then I am going."

 

Boni said and she walks away from there. The girl on the floor is surprised as Bomi doesn't care about her. No one treats her like this.

 

She thinks and she becomes unsatisfied with the response that she got from Bomi. So she decides to call her.

 

" Yah!! "

 

But Bomi doesn't turn around to her.

 

" Yah!! "

 

She calls again and Bomi is continue walking.

 

" Yah!! Yoon Bomi!! "

 

She calls and Bomi stops. Then she slowly turns around and points to herself.

 

" Me?? "

 

" Yes. What kind of person are you?? I am hurt because of you and you are leaving me without giving any help?? "

 

" Yes??? "

 

Bomi is about to say something but she remembers this is her senior so she shouldn't be rude.

 

" I'm sorry."

 

She said and she walks back to her. 

 

" I was in a hurry so I was like ignore you. But I don't have any rudeness to you."

 

Bomi explains while she is sitting beside her.

 

" And I am big fan of yours."

 

" Really?? "

 

" Yes. T-ara is the group I like best and you also are my favourite member, senior Jiyeon."

 

Bomi said and she smiles at Jiyeon. Jiyeon is amazed by Bomi's charm and she is staring at the junior's face closely.

 

" Just call me Jiyeon unnie."

 

" Oh, thanks you."

 

Bomi said and she takes Jiyeon's hand which is bleeding.

 

" Ahhh."

 

" It is bleeding. What should I do??? "

 

Bomi is thinking and she takes out her handkerchief from her pocket.

 

" Now, I only have this. Give me your hand, unnie."

 

Bomi said and she slowly and gentle wraps the handkerchief around Jiyeon's palm.

 

" Ahh. It's hurt."

 

Jiyeon murmurs and Bomi feels sorry for the girl. She then bites her lower lip and stands up again.

 

" Unnie, take my hand."

 

She said and extends her hand to Jiyeon. Jiyeon is looking at the hand before she takes it with a smile. Bomi helps her to stand up and she quickly releases her arm.

 

" Are you ok?? Is your leg hurt?? "

 

" No. No. It's ok."

 

Jiyeon said and Bomi bows to her.

 

" Then I am going. Take care, unnie."

 

She said and she walks away from Jiyeon. Jiyeon is looking at Bomi's back in interst.

 

" She is different from others."

 

She thinks. 

 

" Everyone who meets me wants my number or wants to be my friend but she doesn't care about me. She just left me here alone. She doesn't see me as T-ara Jiyeon."

 

She said. Yes. This is right. She is so bored with her life. Everyone is looking at her like T-ara Jiyeon and they treat her special. But Yoon Bomi doesn't care about her that much and she only talks normally to her. And she loves this.

 

Her gaze reaches to her hand and she saw Bomi's handkerchief.

 

" And she is kind too. I really like to talk to her."

 

She said and she smiles by herself. She becomes shy all of a sudden.

 

" Omo. Why my face becomes hot??? Ahhh. What's wrong with me?? "

 

She said while she is cupping her face with her palms. 

 

" I hope I can have a chance to be friend with that cute girl, kekke."

 

She said and she smiles while she is blushing.

 

" Yoon Bomi. What you have done to me???? "