Partners

Scandal

Hayoung drives her car to the place which she has once reached not long ago. She is singing along with the music that she is playing in the car.

 

" I bet she will be so surprised."

 

She said to herself as she is now stopping the car in front of the building. Then she comes out from the car and takes her phone out to call someone.

 

* Dial *

 

After beeping three times, the other line answers the call.

 

" Hello?? "

 

Hayoung smiles when she hears Namjoo's voice. She said cheerfully to the older girl.

 

" Namjoo unnie. Are you free?? "

 

" Wae?? "

 

" Can you come out from your dorm for a few minutes?? "

 

" Umm?? Hayoung-na. It's already 10:00pm. Where will we going?? "

 

" I want to go somewhere with you. Please??? "

 

Hayoung asks but Namjoo sighs from the other line.

 

" But Chorong unnie will not let me go."

 

" Ummm?? Wae?? Are you that much afraid of your leader?? "

 

" Yes. We have to. Chorong unnie is the great leader for us and we knows that she treats us like her own children. So we have to follow her words."

 

Namjoo explains and Hayoung sighs.

 

" She will let you go if I come and take you?? "

 

She said and Namjoo laughs.

 

" Come to our dorm if you dare. It's Room 674."

 

" Arasso, unnie."

 

Hayoung said and she hangs up the phone. Then she makes up her mind and walks into the building. She takes the elevator to Namjoo's dorm and presses the door bell.

 

 

* Ting~~~~ Tong~~~~ "

 

 

Hayoung has to wait for a few seconds before Chorong appears at the door. When she saw Hayoung, she seems she was surprised.

 

" Hayoung-sshi."

 

" Unnie, Hello. Can I come in?? "

 

" Ohh, of course. Please come in."

 

She said and Hayoung enters into the house. Namjoo who is sitting in the living room together with Naeun, is surprised when she saw Hayoung coming into the house.

 

" Hayoung-na!! How you- You really- "

 

Namjoo can't ask her properly as she is so surprised. Hayoung just smiles at her and she talks directly to Chorong.

 

" Chorong unnie. Can I take Namjoo unnie for a few minutes??? I will send her back."

 

" Umm?? "

 

Chorong doesn't know what to answer and she looks at Namjoo. 

 

" Unnie, please~~~"

 

Hayoung tries to use her ageyo which always works with her members. And lucky to her, it also works with Chorong. 

 

Chorong sighs and she turns to Namjoo.

 

" Namjoo-ya, you want to go?? "

 

" Yes??? Oh, yes."

 

" Then go."

 

Chorong said and Namjoo was surprised. But she has no time to wonder so long and she runs into her room to change. Then she comes out again and after she said goobye to Chorong and follows Hayoung.

 

The two go to Hayoung's car and Hayoung takes her to a supermarket. Namjoo looks at Hayoung and she asks.

 

" Hayoung-na, it is closed already. What are we doing here?? "

 

" Come here, unnie."

 

She said and she pulls Namjoo into the supermarket. To Namjoo's surprise, the door is opened by the securities and they bow to them. Namjoo looks at Hayoung in surprise and Hayoung explains.

 

" I rent this place for tonight only for us as I want to go shopping with you. Come on, unnie. Let's enjoy our night."

 

" Hayoung-na~"

 

" Come on!!! "

 

Hayoung said and she pulls Namjoo into the supermarket. And they start their shopping.

 

They try every single outfit which they think that suited on them. They take many photos of them together and play around while they enjoy their shopping.

 

" Hayoung-na, let's buy something for our members."

 

" Sure."

 

They look for the best for their members. And Namjoo shows her a blouse.

 

" See. Isn't it perfect for Chorong unnie?? "

 

" Yeah. Ahh, Namjoo unnie. I have an idea."

 

Hayoung said and Namjoo looks at her.

 

" Yes?? "

 

" Let's make a prank."

 

Hayoung said with a smirk.

 

 

And they continue shopping for a long time. Namjoo enjoys her late date with Hayoung so much and she finds herself that she has been fallen for Hayoung already.

 

Hayoung also is satisfied herself and she is smiling secretly behind Namjoo's back.

 

 

 

Mission 3 ………………… complete.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day at Mnet, there is a weekly music show and so both Une Annee and Pink Blossom are here to perform.

 

Chorong is coming out from the car with the newest outfit of hers that Namjoo gave her as a present last night.

 

" Unnie. You are so beautiful with that outfit."

 

" Really?? "

 

" Yes. More beautiful than ever."

 

Namjoo and Naeun said with playful smiles that Chorong doesn't aware. She just walks towards the building and poses for the cameras that are taking photos of hers.

 

" Wow. They really wear the same."

 

" Yes. This will be the hottest couple outfit for this month."

 

Chorong hears the strange comments but she doesn't understand a thing. And so she keeps going into the building.

 

She finds that everyone is looking at her with smiling face. Some of them are looking at her with weird eyes. And Chorong finds that it is so strange as even their managers and stylists are looking at her with a huge smile on their faces.

 

Except this, the whole day is a normal day for her. And after their performance with the cheering of the fans is done, they prepare for going back.

 

" Unnie, you go first. I will accompany Namjoo to go to Hayoung."

 

Naeun said and Chorong agrees as she doesn't want to go with them to Une Annee. You don't have to ask the reason because we all know the answer already. 

 

Chorong doesn't want to see Bomi so she decides to go to her car first. She walks out from the building and walks towards their car.

 

" I can't believe that they love to communicate with that girls. What curse they made on my sisters??? "

 

Chorong is talking to herself and she opens the car door. Then she enters into the car and sits at her usual place. 

 

" Huh?? "

 

But she was afraid when she saw another person sitting beside her while putting an eyemask on her face and sleeping.

 

" Who the hell is she?? "

 

She said and she slowly raises her hand. Then she uses her index finger to touch the girl.

 

" Hey!! "

 

She taps on her arm but there is no response.

 

" Hey!! "

 

Chorong calls her again and she uses more force to tap her.

 

" Ooh."

 

But to her surprise, the girl moves to the other way and then her head turns to fall onto her shoulder.

 

" Ahh."

 

Chorong doesn't know what to do at that time. The unknown girl is now sleeping on her shoulder. 

 

" Aish! "

 

She said and she slowly and gently tries to remove the eyemask of the girl.

 

" Ummm. Five more minutes~~~ "

 

Chorong wants to laugh because of the cute baby like voice. And when she is about successfully remove the eyemask, the girl wakes up suddenly.

 

She then removes the eyemask by herself and surprised when she finds herself on someone's shoulder.

 

She sits straight up really fast and looks at the other person.

 

" Huh?? Park Chorong?? "

 

" You- "

 

Both of them are surprised when they saw each other. Bomi looks at Chorong in disbelief and she said.

 

" What are you doing in my car??? "

 

" What!! This- is- my- car."

 

Chorong said one word by word and Bomi becomes confused.

 

" No. This is our car. I was sleeping in our car and now I find myself on you."

 

Bomi whispers the last part and her face changes into pink colour when she realises that she has been sleeping on someone.

 

Chorong knows it and she wants to make it less awakened so she laughs.

 

" Yes. This is our car. I have checked the car number before I got into it. By the way, you are so cute and funny while you were sleeping."

 

" Not that."

 

Bomi whispers while she is shaking her head. She is embrassed by her mistakes. Chorong laughs at her again but she was stopped when she saw something.

 

" Yah!! Yoon Bomi!! "

 

" What?? "

 

Bomi looks at her innocently as she doesn't understand anything. Chorong points to her chest and said.

 

" Look."

 

" What the- Yah!! Where are you looking at?? "

 

Bomi widens her eyes and she crosses her hands on her chest to prevent it from Chorong's sight. 

 

Chorong rolls her eyes and she said.

 

" There is nothing to see. Geez."

 

She said and she points to there again.

 

" I mean your shirt. It is exactly the same as mine."

 

" Huh?? "

 

Bomi looks at herself and then to Chorong. She finds that they both are wearing almost the same outfit. The white shirt and the black skinny jean.

 

" Oh no. I wore it as Hayoung forced me."

 

" Me, too. Namjoo forced me to wear it. Wait a minute."

 

Chorong said and she looks at Bomi.

 

" Last night, Oh Hayoung came to our dorm amd she took Namjoo for shopping."

 

" After that, they gave the couple shirt as a gift."

 

They look at each other.

 

" We are tricked!!! "

 

" Let's go find them."

 

They said and they both come out from the car. 

 

 

* Snap Snap Snap *

 

 

But they are surprised when they are greeted by the flashes of the cameras. 

 

" What the - "

 

But they have no time to react. They have to smile together and pose for the front news of tomorrow.

 

Bomi puts her arm on Chorong's shoulder and she whispers.

 

" I sware I will kill Oh Hayoung and Kim Namjoo."

 

" Yeah. Count me in."

 

Chorong whispers while she is now hugging Bomi back by her waist.

 

" Smile, unnie."

 

" Yes. I am doing. Wait. You call me unnie?? "

 

" Yep. From now on, I will be good to you. Whatever it is, we are partners now."

 

Bomi said while she is looking at Chorong with a sweet smile. Chorong smiles along with her and she replies.

 

" Alright, my partner."

 

They they stare at each other with love-filled eyes. This is just an act for both of them but there is a secret between them.

 

Both of them are pretending that they are cool about the act but their hearts seem they don't want to listen to their owners.

 

They are now pouncing together in the same rhythm and they both are surprised by that.

 

 

* Du gun Du gun Du gun *

 

 

 

They wonder that what is happening to them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Next Headline News of Tomorrow newspapers

 

 

" The cutest couple, Chomi has transformed into the hottest couple with the same couple outfit "

 

 

 

 

 

 

And this style rules the wrold again:)