Photo shooting

Scandal

" Where is Une Annee??? "

 

" In their dressing room!! "

 

" Then go and check their outfits."

 

" Yes, I'm going."

 

" Where are the heels?? "

 

" Coming!!! "

 

All of the stuffs of the WGM are busy as today is a big day. Today will be the wedding photo shooting day so they all are busy with the preparation.

 

Now they are in the beautiful garden of the skate field which is opened with a winter resort. There is still about three months to be winter so all the trees are green and everything is fresh here.

 

The director chooses the location as he thinks this will match with the youth and charms of the members of Une Annee and Pink Blossom.

 

And both of the groups are also here and they are now in their respective waiting rooms and doing their make-up.

 

" We are done!! "

 

The stuffs announce and the shooting is about to begin. The Une Annee members come out from their dressing room and all the people around there are attracted by their hottness.

 

They choose to wear the suits as the Pink Blossom members said that they want to wear the dress.

 

Eunji, being the main character today, is choosing the white outfit and Bomi has to wear the similar red one. And she is angry about the colour.

 

" What the hell is wrong with my colour??? Why I have to wear red??? "

 

She said non-stop and their manager, Lizzy is explaining her.

 

" This is because we are having the photoshooting of the Ceci magazine at the same time. They want to shoot the couple photos and obviouly, you are paired up with your girlfriend."

 

" And she chose red?? "

 

" Yes."

 

" Damn! I have already known that she will do this kind of crazy things."

 

Bomi thinks but she can't say out anything. At that time, Lizzy is called by someone.

 

" Lizzy unnie?? "

 

She turns to see Hayoung at the door. She walks there quickly and answers.

 

" Yes?? "

 

" Do you know whom I have to be paired?? "

 

" Immm. Eunji with Naeun, Bomi with Chorong, Yookyung with Namjoo so you will be single."

 

" What!! "

 

Hayoung seems she is disappointed. But she quickly pulls Lizzy to her and whispers something. 

 

" Umm?? Hayoung-na. Will it be ok?? "

 

" Of course. Go and tell the director, unnie."

 

" Arasso."

 

Lizzy can't refuse the maknae so she walks to the director with heavy steps. Hayoung runs back into the room and she stops in front of Yookyung who is checking herself in the mirror.

 

" Yookyung unnie~"

 

" What do you want from me again?? "

 

" Unnie!! Don't say like this. But how do you know I am going to ask you a favour."

 

" It's so obvious. I can guess it from your tone."

 

She said and she turns to Hayoung.

 

" So what?? What I have to do this time?? "

 

" Unnie, please change your outfit with me."

 

" Huh?? What?? "

 

" Please~~~ Change your outfit with me."

 

" For what?? "

 

" They said that you will be paired with Namjoo unnie and I will be single. But unnie, I want to shoot with Namjoo unnie."

 

" But I will be single then!! I can't!! "

 

" Unnie~~~ How can you watch your sister being lonely??? "

 

" If I don't, I will be the one who has to be lonely."

 

" Unnie~~~ I promise I will not ask you favour anymore. This will be the last."

 

Hayoung said while she is putting her hands in front of her in a praying style. Yookyung looks at Hayoung and unfortunately to her, this is the wrong move ever.

 

She meets with the teary eyes of Hayoung which seems they are about to break down soon and she can't take it anymore. She sighs and nods her head.

 

" Alright. Let's change."

 

" Thanks you, unnie!!! "

 

Hayoung said and she hugs Yookyung tight. Yookyung just rolls her eyes and she enters into the dressing room to change their outfits.

 

" Aish!! I prefer navy than black."

 

She said while she is looking herself in the mirror. She is now wearing the black suit while Hayoung is smiling at her image in the mirror with the navy blue suit.

 

Then the two come out from the room and they join to Eunji and Bomi who are waiting for the others in the garden.

 

 

 

 

About fifteen minutes later………

 

 

 

" Pink Blossom is coming!!! "

 

One of the stuffs said and they all turn to see them.

 

" Wow. They are…"

 

Eunji whispers and she can't say anymore. Hayoung completes her sentence.

 

" Beautiful."

 

Bomi looks at the three and she thinks she saw a bright red rose walking to her. She swallows the saliva and control herself.

 

" She is just a normal Park Chorong who just wearing make-up for photo shooting. There is no need to feel like this."

 

"Really unnie?? "

 

" Shut up."

 

Bomi unawares herself and she says out loud. Yookyung who is beside her asks and she has to scold the younger girl so that she will not anymore.

 

But Yookyung just smirks as she knows her members go wild by seeing the other girls.

 

" Hello!! "

 

" Yes, hello."

 

They bow to each other and they know that the WGM shooting has started. So they have to say the dialogs.

 

" Naeun-na, you are so beautiful."

 

Eunji said while she is looking Naeun from head to toe. Naeun is wearing the simple long white wedding dress. If we say Naeun is so beautiful in normal days, then we have to say that she is now like an angel with this dress.

 

Eunji thinks that some kind of radiations are coming out from her body and she was amazed by the beauty of Naeun. 

 

Naeun becomes shy and she hides her face by lowering her head.

 

" You look cute, too, unnie."

 

She replies and Eunji gives her arm to Naeun. Naeun hooks her arm and they walk to the shooting place.

 

At that time, Chomi is having their conversation, too. Bomi was thinking that it is so crazy to choose red colour at first but it seems it suits well on Chorong.

 

" Unnie, you looks like a flower. A red rose."

 

" Yah!! You mean I am dangerous like the thrones of the rose??? "

 

" No. No. I really mean it. You looks so beautiful. And that red lipstick suits you."

 

" Thanks you."

 

Chorong said. In her corner of the eyes, she saw Nana who is taking the photos of them so she quickly caresses the bangs that Bomi has at each side of her face.

 

( A/N : Bomi is tying her hair like she did in Mr.Chu MV. )

 

 

" Bomi-ya, stay still. That crazy reporter Im is here."

 

" Alright."

 

Bomi returns from the surprise mode to normal and she smiles. Chorong looks carefully at Bomi and she said.

 

" This looks more beautiful with you."

 

" Yes?? "

 

" I think you are more beautiful in tying your hair like this rather than leaving it on your shoulder."

 

Chorong said and Bomi blushes a little.

 

" This is rare to hear a comment from you."

 

" Yes. I know this is the first time."

 

" Let's go."

 

" Imm."

 

They also walk to the shooting place. At the same time, Hayoung is walking to Namjoo who seems she is surprised to see Hayoung.

 

" I thought my partner will be Yookyung unnie."

 

" Yes. But I made a switch."

 

Hayoung said while she winks at Namjoo. Namjoo extends her hands to Hayoung's neck and she fixs the necktie for her.

 

" I think you wear it in a rash."

 

" Hee hee. Thanks you."

 

She said and she looks down to the shorter girl. And she finds that Kim Namjoo is so beautiful.

 

" Unnie, the dress suits well with you. "

 

" Really?? "

 

" Yes. In others' eyes, the bride will be the prettiest but in my own view, I will pick you as the most beautiful girl today."

 

" Ooh. Sweet talker."

 

Namjoo whispers and Hayoung pulls her to the shooting place. 

 

" Let's go unnie. They are about to start."

 

" Immm."

 

All of them leave and Yookyung is left alone. She looks at the three couples and she sighs.

 

" Now I am really lonely."

 

She whispers and she follows them quietly. When they all are there, the camera lady explains.

 

" Today theme is 'Girls over Flower' we named. You will be the girls who are much prettier than the flowers. Got it??? "

 

They all nod and she was satisfied.

 

" Good. Then we will start with the individual photo shoot."

 

She announces and they start with the individual photoshooting. The stuffs have arranged the various colours of the flowers and they have to pose between them.

 

And Yookyung finds that it is not that hard to survive alone.

 

" It is much better than I think."

 

She said while the stuffs decide to take a break for ten minutes. Yookyung walks a little away from the couples who are now flirting with each other in front of the WGM cameras. 

 

" What is this??? "

 

She saw a group of people not far away and she walks to there in curiousness. When she reaches there, she finds that it is another shooting.

 

" Ummm?? "

 

She is about to go back when someone calls her.

 

" Hong Yookyung!!! "

 

Yookyung widens her eyes due to the familiar voice and she turns around to see Kang Jiyoung running towards her with a huge smile on her face.

 

" Hong Yookyung!! What are you doing here??? "

 

She asks.

 

" I am here for a photo shooting and WGM wedding photo. And you?? "

 

" We are now filming a CF. With Hara unnie and Nicole unnie."

 

She said and Yookyung saw that Nicole and Hara are sitting at the chairs and looking at their directions.

 

" Where are your members??? "

 

" They are talking with their partners. I am the only one who doesn't have any partner."

 

Yookyung said sadly and Jiypung feels sorry for her. She pouts and said.

 

" If one of my members will be in WGM with one of Une Annee members, I will pair up with you."

 

She said and Yookyung smiles.

 

" But I don't want to be paired up with a dirty girl."

 

" Yah!!! Hong Yookyung!! Who said I am dirty??? "

 

" No one. But I saw it with my own eyes."

 

She said while she is pointing her eyes with her index and middle fingers. 

 

Jiyoung sighs and she said.

 

" I want to come and watch your shooting if I can."

 

" Immm."

 

" Yah!! Hong Yookyung!! "

 

At that time, another voice appears from their back and they saw Son Yeoshin walking to them with an umbrella in her hand.

 

" Oh god! The black witch is coming! "

 

Yookyung whispers and Jiyoung giggles. Naeun reaches near to them and she looks at them carefully like a detective.

 

" Bo-ra! "

 

" Hong Yookyung, the director is asking you. Let's go."

 

She said and Yookyung sighs. She just starts to have fun and Naeun is here to ruin the moment. She frowns and nods her head.

 

" Ok. Let's go."

 

She said and she is about to go when Naeun pulls her back.

 

" What again??? "

 

" Take the umbrella and hold the rim of my dress."

 

" WHAT!!! "

 

Yookyung shouts and everyone look at them. She makes a fake smile to them amd whispers back to Naeun.

 

" What are you saying??? "

 

" I am the bride here and I don't want my dress to be dirty. Hold it."

 

" Yah!! Son Naeun!! "

 

" Wae?? You have to do it or I will tell the paparazzi that you are dating with Kara Kang Jiyoung."

 

" What!! "

 

Yookyung widens her eyes.

 

" I am not dating her!! "

 

" Then why you have to meet secretly like this."

 

" This is just a coincidence."

 

" Awww, coincidence??? Immm. I believe it."

 

Naeun uses the most annoying tone and she gives the umbrella in her hand into Yookyung's hand.

 

" Whatever. Take it and hold my dress. I am your sister-in-law."

 

" A-RA-SSO."

 

Yookyung said one word by word and she takes the umbrella from Naeun's hand. And then she holds the back margin of Naeun's long dress and they walk back to their shooting place.

 

" Wow. Look at them. They really get along with each other."

 

Naeun is proud by the comments but Yookyung is trying her best not to frown.

 

But her bad luck doesn't really stop. The next shooting is the couple shooting and the others are ok with it.

 

2eun is having the wedding photos in which Naeun is sitting on the chair and Eunji is standing beside her. Then they take many photos of them with the balloons and the white umbrella that Naeun is using before.

 

Chomi is taking close-up photos of their faces. In the photo, they are closing their eyes and acting like they are about to kiss as their faces are so close to each other. The other photos are like Bomi leaning on the tree and Chorong leaning on Bomi's shoulder while they both are sitting on the grass carpet.

 

Hajoo is also enjoying their photo shooting. They pose like cute and innocent couple while carrying many colourful flowers. And they also take the photos of them running in the field and playing.

 

Yookyung, our poor Yookyung is now taking solo photos with a green rose in her hand. They said that the green rose is the symbol of the love in heaven and they force her to pretend that she is dating with that stupid plastic rose in her hand.

 

" You are well done!!! "

 

" We will start the group photo shooting after another ten minutes break."

 

The shooting manager announces and Yookyung bows to them before she goes back to their dressing room.

 

" Hey!! "

 

But she is surprised when someone pulls her hand and stops her.

 

" Ahhhh."

 

" Yah!! Don't shout. It's me."

 

" Jiyoung?? "

 

Yookyung is releived when she saw Jiyoung who is now wearing a black long coat that covers her whole body and a cap that is covering her face.

 

" What are you doing here?? What about your CF?? "

 

" They are now at individual acts. I am done and I have to wait for them. I don't like the way Son Naeun talk to you and I become worried for you."

 

" Yes. She is really a black witch."

 

" I know. I can tell it from her manners. So I decide to watch you."

 

Jiyoung said and she then gives her a thumb up while smiling widely like an innocent kid.

 

" You are really cool, Hong Yookyung. I wanted to be that green rose in your hand while watching."

 

" Yah. Yah. Don't say like this. I will misunderstand that you are falling for me."

 

" So what?? I don't care."

 

Jiyoung said and she pulls Yookyung to the wooden table with benches which is near the entrance to the dressing room.

 

" Sit."

 

Yookyung follows her words and Jiyoung puts the box in her hand.

 

" Ta da~~~ "

 

" What is this?? "

 

Jiyoung opens the box and a beautifully created kimbaps which can make everyone who see it to be hungry, appears.

 

" Wow."

 

" This is my lunch that Mommy prepared and I want to share it with you."

 

She said and she pushes the box to Yookyung. But Yookyung is just looking at it which makes Jiyoung to be sad.

 

" Wae Hong Yookyung?? You don't want to eat it?? This is made by Gyuri omma in a super clean way."

 

Jiyoung said and Yookyung looks at the girl.

 

" No. It's not like this. I think my hands will be dirty if I take them and eat it. I want to try one too."

 

" Really?? "

 

Jiyoung's mood suddenly changes and Yookyung nods her head. 

 

" Imm."

 

" Then I can feed you."

 

Jiyoung said and she takes one kimbap. Then she hands it to Yookyung's mouth.

 

" Say ahhhh."

 

" Jiyoung-na~~~"

 

Yookyung looks around as she is afraid that someone might see them. But Jiyoung pouts again and said.

 

" Hong Yookyung, my hands are clean. I am filming the cf of soap and so I don't know how many times I have washed my hands. So you can eat it."

 

" No. I'm worried about the scandal. What if someone saw us??? "

 

" Don't worry. No one will recognize me. Say ahhhh."

 

She said and she feeds Yookyung again. Yookyung doesn't want to make Jiyoung sad anymore so she eats the kimbap. And a smile appears on her face immediately.

 

" Delicious!!! "

 

" Do you want to eat more?? "

 

" Can I?? "

 

" Of course. Say ahhhh."

 

" Ahhhh."

 

They both are happy and they have been lost in their own moment. Jiyoung stays with Yookyung till the director calls her again for the last photo shooting.

 

 

They are so busy with the feeding and eating thing so they miss to notice a figure behind the bushes near them.

 

 

 

 

 

Nana comes out from there with all her four limbs and she is checking her camera in disbelief.

 

" What the hell?? I am here for Oh Hayoung but I just found out about Hong Yookyung?? "

 

She said and she stands up again.

 

" This is a surprise. But who is the girl??? "

 

She looks at the photo again but she doesn't see nothing except her blue hair. Nana sighs and she shakes her head.

 

" Where can I find that girl?? "

 

She said and she decides to leave the shooting place as it is almost done. She walks back to her car and she is about to enter it when she spots a group of people near her car.

 

" What is this?? "

 

She said and she walks there to check. To her surprise, another top group of K-pop is here to take a CF.

 

" Kara??? "

 

Nana said and she accidently shifts her gaze to the members who are sitting and watching Hara's solo part.

 

" Wait! "

 

Nana widens her eyes. She is now looking at the maknae of the famous group who is talking with Nicole, in suspecious.

 

" She- "

 

She then quickly takes out her camera and checks the photos that she took not long ago.

 

" This long coat and this blue hair. Hmmmm. It is so much similar to Kang Jiyoung."

 

Nana's eyes become narrow dangerously and she smirks.

 

" Alright. Alright. Hong Yookyung and Kang Jiyoung. I will find out about you."

 

 

She said and then she gets into her car and drives off it with the heart of a lion and courage of a phoenix. Her face is now like the Great General who just won the battle and gets the victory.

 

 

She becomes active as she can now find out a new scandal again.

 

" Ha ha. Who I am??? I am Im Jinah who is the greatest paparazzi in South Korea. No one can hide their secrets from me."

 

She said and then she smiles with a 1000 megawatts bright smile like the person who just wins the highest lottery.