Revealed and Pleading

The Female Casanova

SO EUL'S POV

 

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

            “No, don’t leave. You’ve been gone for months. I missed you.”

            My chest tightened as I heard those words.  These words, should I believe them? No, right? He’s playing with me again.

            Please, why can’t he stop playing with me? I’m not a toy.

            I broke free and turned around. “What is wrong with you?”

            But when I looked at him, his face was red and his expression was shocked. It was as if he was shocked with what he did. But he shouldn’t be right?

Anyways, I’m not giving in.

            “I don’t know,” he said. His voice was doubtful.

            “What?” I asked. “Why won’t you stop? Why do you keep playing with me?”

            “So Eul-ah,” he suddenly said.

            And suddenly someone’s voice came into my mind-who called me the same. It came back, I can hear it. The way he said it with affection and that led me to ruin. That led us to ruin. I don’t want to hear my name like that.

            “Don’t call me like that.” I snapped.

            Kai looked confused. “You don’t want to be called So Eul?”

            I turned around and started to leave. “VICTORIA! Wait!” he suddenly shouted. It was very loud.

            I turned to him and glared. Is he crazy? If someone heard that-

            “Kai!” someone called from behind me. I turned around and my eyes widened. It was Suho.

            Oh no, please don’t let him recognize me. Don’t let him recognize me. Don’t- “Lee So Eul?”

            Ugh, kill. Me. Now.

            Kai rushed by my side. “Hyung!”

            “Did you call her Victoria?” Suho asked. “You mean, she’s THE Victoria? Lee So Eul is the famous heartbreaker, Victoria?”

             I glared at Kai. Kai looked guilty as he ran and got Suho’s sleeve, dragged him into his car and went away.

            I was left behind, blinking and scared. What happens now? My cover is gone.

            I’m not letting that happen.  

            I went to my car and quickly drove to EXO’s place. I ran to the elevator and pressed up aggressively. When I opened the door, I saw Kai and Suho talking to each other. Suho’s eyebrows were knitted together, while Kai’s expression was somewhat pissed off.

            “Hyung,” Kai spoke. “Don’t tell anyone.”

            I hid behind a wall and tried to listen. If this goes well, I’m just going to exit stealthily as if I didn’t hear anything, but if it doesn’t, I’ll intervene.

            “Why?” Suho asked him.

            “Hyung, please?” Kai pleaded with him.

            Why does he have to try so hard?

            “Come to think of it,” Suho said. “This will be the first favor you’ll ask of me.”

            “Hyung, I can risk anything,” Kai said. “Just tell me.”

            No, he won’t risk anything. Mindlessly, I went to them. “No, you won’t risk anything.”

            Suho and Kai were surprised. “So Eul,” Kai said. Both of their eyes were wide.

            Suho stood up and pulled a chair for me. He gestured to it and I sat down beside him.

            “So Eul,” Suho said. “Are you really Victoria?”

            I nodded. “Can you keep this a secret?”

            Suho sighed and ruffled my hair. I flinched at the sudden touch and I frowned. What, he’s flirting with me again? He’s changing tactics? Ugh, please won’t anyone stop flirting with me? First Kai, now him? He doesn’t actually need to, since I’m getting married with him.

            Suho must’ve seen that I frowned. He chuckled. “No,” he said. “I’m not flirting with you.”

            I raised an eyebrow. “I really can’t trust that now, can I?”

            He chuckled more. “You can,” he said. His smile never left his face. Why is he like this?

            “That’s really Suho-hyung,” Kai said. “He is like that to everyone. Kind and sweet, you know, like a father.”

            I just stared at him. Like a father? My father never treated me like that.

            When he didn’t get a reaction from me, he turned to Suho. “Hyung! Is it hard to keep a secret?”

            “It’s not hard,” Suho said. I almost sighed. “But when they figure this out, everything will be like a bomb. Think about it, once they know about this, the stocks will go out.”

            Kai and I shared looks. What was he talking about now? Does this mean he’ll reveal everything?

            Kai furrowed his eyebrows. “Hyung? What do you mean?”

            “I mean,” Suho said. “A lot of people will use this for their own benefit. And when they know that she is ‘Victoria’, stocks will go up, and the person who revealed it will also have benefits. She’ll be a big revelation.”

            Oh, I’m being used. No, I’m sick of this. I had this situation before. This started my painful life. Secrets and revelations. I’m sick of it. I’m traumatized because of it. I had enough blackmails in my life. That’s next right? This happened before. In exchange of keeping a secret, they’ll tell me to do something. The memories came back to me, that cold night, that cold person who ruined my life.

            And I’m seeing another one right here, right now. Men never change.

            I felt my eyes suddenly become hot. I can feel the tears forming. I don’t know why, but Suho’s words reminded me of my painful past. It gave a scar.

            I closed my eyes suddenly stood up. I glared at Kai.

            I ran out of the room, went to my car, and went nowhere. I just kept on driving and driving.

            The tears continuously flowed from my eyes.

            It was my mistake.

            I guess Kai is just the same as them. He didn’t even disagree with Suho.

            I can’t trust him.

            And that just made my heart heavier.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey hey heyyyyy~~ ^^

another update :)

did you guys like this chapter? ^^ don't forget to comment and subscribe? 

what do you guys think of this chapter? :)

thank you for reading! ^^