Chapter 1

Snow White and the 6 Dorks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: Re-writing my story because I had a better idea. And Winter break's finally started so why the hell not? (Cheers to hot chocolate and street lights that blind the heck out of you!) Merry Christmas everybody~

Chapter 1

Seoul High is one of the country’s most prestigious institutions, b with about a thousand of high school students who excel in their own art, and mainly known for having a 90% success rate in passing the college of your choice, be it SKY* or some crappy second-rate school. Only the talented and rich can enter in, but of course, there are a few exceptions. You can either be as good as a God but living homeless (with the word ‘scholarship’ as your solution), or dumb as but filthy rich.

But what’s special about it is because they have clubs created by the students themselves—not really something you see in regular high schools—which usually ends up being weirdly popular, rotting like hell, or practically invisible to the , human eye (Yes, they even have a so-called ‘Invisible Club’ consisting of the school’s outsiders and their half-dead supervisor, the old Miss Choi. Rumor has it that they don’t do meetings at all.)

Lee Hana is one of those fair students, taking the entrance exam in a fair way and getting in without special treatment as she happens to excel in composing songs and playing the piano while belonging to one of the most influential families in South Korea. But the thing is, everyone has their own weakness—and hers just happens to be talking to people.

All she did was talk to some students for being too loud and disturbing. Really, that was it. So how the heck did she even gain the nickname ‘Ice Princess’? Names don’t really disturb her, she wasn’t even bothered by it in the first place, but when people started to be surprised or scared whenever she talked to them, it was becoming unbearable.

Take Kim Minhee as an example. Minhee is like, the school’s chatterbox. Seriously, doesn’t run out of things to say (but Hana admits that it makes her laugh sometimes, though). Minhee talks to everybody, heck, even the freaking trashcan, but whenever Hana would laugh or talk or ask or even call her name, Minhee would instantly freeze and turn as if she was on vibration mode with a timid “Y-yes?”.

Yes. As in, the formal kind of yes. Not the ‘we’re-of-the-same-age-so-I’m-being-casual’ kind of yes, or maybe ‘yeah’, ‘yep, ‘wassup’ used by the other kids—but yes.

Lee Hana had never felt so left out in her whole life. It was as if everybody was closing their doors on her, and the only one open was the janitor’s broken window.

No offence to him, though. He seemed nice.

It was another day again. Awkward silence filling the hallways in the morning as Hana makes her usual way to the lockers with a frown. They were parting like the Red Sea. Except it was like headless chickens panicking and going wherever just to avoid her.

Pathetic, she thought.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter