Someone's Afraid of the Mice

Scared Are We?

“Wait. Wait! Kyungsoo-ah! Wait for us you guys!” Chanyeol bellowed out in his deep voice as he chased his two friends up to the house.

“What the hell you guys! Don’t just leave me out here! Hyunseung! You have to protect your Hyuna! Chanyeol, get your giant back here right now boy!” Baekhyun took off towards the door, stumbling several times along the way. “These fother muckin’ shoes! How do they do this crap?! Kkaeb-kkaeb-kkaebsong!”

That boy, he is such an idiot sometimes.

* * *

“Chanyeol. Get your filthy hands off of me right this instance.”

“But Kyungsoo-ah! I’m scared.”

Chanyeol had run into the house and attached himself around Kyungsoo’s middle. The latter was already fed up with his hyungs’ antics. And they weren’t even five steps inside yet. “Hyung, remove your arms from me now before Baekhyun hyung comes in. You want to be brave for him don’t you?” After saying those words, he felt the giants’ limbs around him loosen.

The door swung open just then and Baekhyun entered with a frown upon his face. He walked right up the Chanyeol and slapped him on the upper arm. “How dare you leave me out there Chanyeol! I am dressed as a woman tonight. Do you want bad things to happen to me? And I’m in heels for heavens sake! Do you even know how hard it is to run, let alone walk in these damn things? I don’t understand how these girls can do this every gosh darn-“ Baekhyun’s eyes grew to almost the size of Kyungsoo’s from Chanyeol’s previous actions. “Did… Did you just… You just. Chanyeol why did you just kiss my cheek?” he stuttered.

“I don’t know.” Chanyeol dropped his gaze to the ground, “But it got you to stop nagging at me didn’t it Hyuna?” He added with a grin.

Baekhyun slapped his arm for the second time, “Shut up you idiot.” Taking a look around, he noticed that they were alone. “Uh, Yeol? Where did Soo and Suho hyung go?”

Thinking that was a stupid question, he looked up; and didn’t like what he didn’t find. “Suho hyung! Kyungsoo-ah! Where did you go?!” Remembering who was right beside him, Chanyeol slowly looked to find Baekhyun staring at him with one brow raised. “I, uh, I mean. L-lets go find them. Maybe they went upstairs?”

Pfft. I’m stuck in here with a total baby, Baekhyun thought to himself as he grabbed onto the arm of the ‘baby’ in front of him. “L-lets go look for them then I guess.” I’m so gonna murder those two women for putting me through this tonight. Or just get them back later. Yeah. I’ll do that. Karma’s a my dear dongsaengs.

* * *

While the BaekYeol duo headed upstair to look for their other half Kyungsoo and Suho, said half were in all actuality still downstairs. In the kitchen to be exact.

“Those idiots are so stupid. Why would they take all that unnecessary time to walk up all those stairs when the back door is literally right through the only other door downstairs?” Kyungsoo was baffled yet again by the stupidness of his friends.

“You’re really not enjoying this in the slightest bit are you Soo.” Suho asked while peering into the cabinets and doors he passed.

“Not at all. And would you stop that. You’re going to be the first one of us dead if you keep opening up all those doors.”

Suho cast him a confused look while proceeding to open another cabinet door. The second it was open, a small mouse darted out and ran across his hand that was on the countertop. “Waaaaaah! Kill it! Kill it! Kill. It!!! Kyungsoo-ah, get it and kill it with your evilness that’s pouring out of you tonight!” Suho was now in panic mode after jumping onto on of the chairs across the room.

“I tried to tell you hyung.” Kyungsoo very carefully caught the mouse and walked to the back door to let the little guy go. “Pabo. If we were really in one of those horror movies that Jongdae and the girls are so fond of you’d be the first one gone because something scared you and you took off and ended up right in the creep’s hands. Those idiots upstairs would probably last longer than you even.” He continued his way out the door after looking back at Suho who was still standing on the chair. “Are you coming or not? There still might be some cute little mice in those cupboards…”

A thump was heard as Suho leaped off the chair and ran straight towards  the door and his savior. “Please don’t say anything about this to the others. Please don’t Soo-ah.” Giving the younger boy his best puppy-eyed face, Kyungsoo grunted but continued walking towards the street where the group was waiting.

* * *

You saw two figures coming around from the back. Weren’t there supposed to be six guys coming back this time? At this rate my plans never gonna be able to commence.

“Suho oppa!” Victoria saw that he was a bit wide eyed and decided to go meet him halfway. “Oppa? What’s wrong? You look a little frightened.”

Suho heard a girl’s voice and looked up to find who it was. “Victoria dongsaeng!”

She thought she saw him shaking a bit so she wrapped him in hug and started to rub soothing circles into his back. “Oppa, are you alright? You’re shaking.”

Said oppa glanced at her but then placed his head back down onto her shoulder. “It’s nothing dear. I just got a little spooked inside is all.” He hesitated a bit and added, “Please don’t tell the others what I just said. I don’t want them to think their leader is a wimp.”

Victoria was about to answer when Tao came barreling towards them. “Hyung get off my girl! I will go all wushu panda on you if you don’t-“ The boy was silenced when Victoria gave him a stern look.

“Don’t yell at oppa like that Tao. He’s just startled and needs to calm down.” She gave him another look that said ‘do anything and you’ll be on your own in that house and for the rest of the week’. The kitty-panda gave a huff, but behaved as he should and went back to wait with the others.

“Hey Kyungsoo! Where’s your boyf- Oof!” Chen’s next statement was cut short as Kyungsoo walked by him and jabbed him in the gut.

“If you’re so keen in knowing where Jongin is then perhaps you should go in with Sehun and look around.”

Chen just nodded while trying to catch his breath.

“So it’s our turn to go then hyung?” Sehun walked up to Chen wondering what was going to happen next.

“I don’t know, go ask Kahla. She’s making all the calls tonight.”

“No she’s-“ he was cut off when Chen glared at him, “Oh yeah.. Noona! Can Chen and I go inside now? We can go round up the other scardy cats and then uh, follow them out..?”

The look you gave the boy was one that could scare the meanest and scariest of all professional wrestlers. Sehun gulped and slowly returned to Chen, who was now starting to stand up straight. “Alright hyung, let’s go before she rips my head off.”

Chen chuckled while walking beside the younger boy, “If we mess any of this up Sehun she’s going to rip both of our heads off.”