Monster Boy Luhan

Scared Are We?

 After walking back down the stairs, Luhan set you down on the first step and then crossed his arms.

"Alright where's the fake blood Kahla? I know you enough to know you always carry it around  for moments like you just tried to pull."

You crossed your arms as well and gave a little huff towards him. "I don't have any, that was Jongdae and Sehun's job for tonight."

Luhan looked at you while raising one of his eyebrows. "I'm not as stupid as you might think I am, sweetheart. I know you have at least one tube with you; there's no way you'd ever leave all the details to those boys." He said with a smirk.

Why does he have to know me so well, damn it!

You narrowed your eyes at him. "Let's say I do have some extra with me in case the boys messed something up; why would you want it?"

He laughed for a few seconds and then got a really serious look on his face. "Just because you ruined your plan to scare me doesn't necessarily mean that we still can't scare the boys upstairs. I mean, it's been a while. They must be getting anxious." Luhan grinned up at you, "And we both know how easy it is to frighten Chen when he's all wound up."

Your eyes lit up as a huge grin plastered itself on your face. Reaching into the tiny handbag you had brought with you for the night, you produced two small tubes of fake blood.

"You ready to scare the crap out of people babe? Because I live for these moments." You asked as you began to apply the 'blood' on yourself while looking in the mirror you had gotten from your bag as well.

Not hearing a reply, you looked over at your boyfriend to see him chuckling to his self.

"What's so funny you big nimwit?"

"You didn't have any blood huh."

"Oh shush it and come over here so I can make you look all scary."

*********

"Luhan, no! Stop! Stay away from me you monster! Don't come any closer!" 

Chen and Sehun turned toward each other, the youngers face full of fear.

"Whats going on hyung??" Sehun squeaked out as he held his cheeks, looking from Chen's face to the stairwell. "What if Luhan hyung hurt her!?"

Chen scoffed at Sehun's worrying tone. "Oh relax kid. There's no way Luhan would ever hurt her; he's completely whipped."

"But what if.."

"I said relax boy! Nothing's gonna hap.."

Chen stopped talking as you ran up the stairs, feet sliding on the wood floors, and crashed into the side railing. The look of pure panic on your face was enough to make the boy freeze. "Kahla, what happened? Whats wrong with your.."

"Noona! Why are you all bloody!? What did he do to you!!?"

You glanced back down the stairwell where you saw Luhan slowly coming, a broken wooden bar from the railing in hand. Looking back towards the boys, you screamed, "Get out of here you guys! He's gone all psycho killer on us after he found out you two were still in here waiting for us!"

You got up to your feet and went to step away from the stairwell towards Sehun's outstretched arms when a bloody hand s out and grabbed your ankle. You looked up at them, fear written all over your face, and then crashed down to the floor when the hand, that they now saw belonged to their hyung, pulled your body towards him.

"Noona!!" Sehun screamed and started towards your form lying on the top of the stairs.

"Sehun stay back. Its dangerous near him!"

You looked up at him and that's when he noticed all the blood; blood on your face, your clothes, your hands. Blood everywhere. Both Sehun and Chen froze And looked at each other, not knowing what to do to help you.

Laughter was all that was heard when they were looking at each other. When they turned back around, Luhan had a sadistic smirk on his face, tracing your skin with the broken piece of wood against it.

"To think, you all thought you'd be able to pull this off tonight. Such silly, stupid children you are." He laughed evilly again and shot his head up to look at the two boys a few feet away from you. "If you really think you two could possibly save this poor girl from me, then you're sorely mistaken."

Luhan looked down at your frightened form and then back up to the boys. "I suggest you two run along now before you make me mad and I have to kill you too." Luhan lowered his face down to you neck and bit down, red liquid oozing down your throat.

"YOU'RE A VAMPIRE!?"

"GET AWAY FROM HER YOU MONSTER!"

Sehun grabbed his serving tray and flung it at the monster, but before it could hit him in the head where Sehun had aimed, Luhan put his hand up and knocked it out of the way.

The two boys were too surprised at his actions that they didn't see Luhan flinch a little at the impact. Oh boy, if this keeps up Lulu is really gonna be hurt. you thought to yourself while trying to keep your composure. 

Luhan shot his head up and glared at them with glowing red eyes, blood dripping from the corner of his mouth. "I will end your short lives humans." He went to stand up to go after the boys, but you swung your legs out and tripped him to buy the others more time.

"Get out and go get help you idiots! It's too late for me!"

"But noona."

"No buts Sehun; go." You gave him a sad look, "Jongdae take care of him, now go!" You yelled as you threw the serving plate back towards them to get them moving.

Right on cue, Luhan got back up and started chasing them to the other stairwell, snarling at them while you screamed for them to get away.

**********

One door slam.

And then another.

Cue Sehun's strangled screaming.

"CHEN HYUNG, WAIT FOR ME! DON'T LEAVE ME TO DIE FROM THAT MONSTER HYUNG!"

Everyone who was out on the front lawn looked at the fear and panic strikin boys who looked as if they were running for their lives.

Suho stepped up towards the boys. "Sehun, dear boy, what's wrong? Stop yelling so mu.."

"We have to get help! Noona is being killed by a vampire!"

"What are you talking about? Vampires aren't real you idiot." Victoria and Kris both exclaimed.

"But he's right." Chen came up behind them and fell on the ground, heaving for air.

"What are you.."

"Luhan is a vampire and he's killing Kahla as we speak you guys!" He shouted. "We were waiting for them to come up the stairs and then there was yelling and she came running up the stairs covered in blood and then.. Then he.. He.."

"HYUNG BIT HER AND THEN TRIED ATTACKING US BOTH!" the maknae yelled.

Everyone was silent until Kyungsoo looked up at the house and laughed.

"Why are you laughing?! Kahla is dying and you're just standing there laughing!" Chen was hysterical at this point.

"What do you mean dying? She's right there you idiots." Kris pointed towards the back yard while Kyungsoo was still in a laughing fit with Jongin trying to calm his boyfriend down.

"No she's not! She's upstairs getting eaten by a vampire and she's gonna-" Sehun looks to where Kris is pointing and sees you and Luhan walking towards them, laughing at each other, "die.."

"Who's gonna die Sehunnie?" Baekhyun teases as himself and Chanyeol are now laughing along with Kyungsoo and Xiumin.

"But there was so much blood." Sehun says softly.

Chen is frozen. "And his eyes. His eyes were bright red I tell you!"

You walk up next to them and sling your arms around Chen's shoulder and Sehun's waist. "Actually what you saw was a lot of fake blood and contacts I had in my bag."

"But we were-" Chen looks at Sehun in confusion, "And you were supposed to-" He looks at you, "to him but-" he looks at Luhan next who has a massive grin on his face. "What the you guys!"

"Ha ha. Uhm, I might've let part of the plan spill when he wouldn't let me down so he made us scare you two instead?" You explained sheepishly. "Oops?"

Sehun was still looking at you like he was seeing a ghost.

Chen kept switching his gaze from you to Luhan and then to the group of boys who were still laughing. "I hate you two and this stupid holiday. I want to go home now!"

"But we still have that party to go to. We can't miss that just because you got a little scared." Kyungsoo teased the boys.

"I thought you said you didn't want to do anything for the night except to clean your kitchen." Yixing innocently replied.

Kyungsoo shrugged. "Seeing all of this just put me in a good mood, I don't know. Lets just go to the party.

"See, I told you this whole ordeal was gonna be a good thing!" You shouted out.

********

The rest of the night went without a hitch.

Chen and Sehun were all grumpy because of what you and your boyfriend pulled.

Kyungsoo was in a fabulous mood for the rest of the evening. Jongin was happy to see Kyungsoo so happy.

Yixing and Xiumin were having fun throwing glitter at random people throughout the night.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were in their own little universe together.

Victoria was still upset over losing her new mouse friend while Tao tried to get her to realize they couldn't have kept it anyways.

Kris and Suho were reevaluating on their large group of friends and how they had come to be the parents of said group.

The perfect first Halloween night as a big family had ending splendidly.