Settling things

I will Always stand by U

First of all Mianhae ! I didn't know i was going to be super busy . I will be be active from now . I’m very very sorry . Well i should stop apologising and get some writing . Haighting !

*****************************************************************************************

Since he was alone and his close friend BoA was in Japan , besides Changmin was out somewhere . He didn't want to feel empty no more so he agreed to let Ara for lunch .They had just finished eating . As they ate Ara talked and talked and talked . But Yunho just looked at her .He had one thing on his mind ‘Jaejoong’ . He couldn't stop thinking about him . As they moved to the cozy living room . They sat on the couch . They started talking . But Go Ara was getting closer and closer .

 
Well Yunho being Yunho , was eyed widen . so he faked a cough
 

“Ahem”  He tried to get her attention but she kept on moving closer bringing her cleavage along . And he libs out .Yunho felt disgusted .

 

“What are you doing ?” Yunho asked still trying to back away .

 

“mmmm what do you think ? When are you going to get over him , i mean he totally moved on and you are still here dying in the past . One kiss won't  hurt will it ?” She said still closing her eyes . She was right Yunho was dying in the inside because at night or whenever his mind was blank memories appeared.But nothing can change his feeling for Jaejoong .Nothing can make him change his feelings . His feeling that had been there for so long can't be erased that easily .

“Yah Ara , I can’t …”

They got interrupted by the door that had been open wide with 4 bodies looking at the scene . He didn't move but he moved his eyes to the door  and saw Changmin , Yoochun , Junsu , and Jaejoong , JAEJOONG ! .

 

Yunho pushed Go Ara away .

It was an awkward situation .

 

Yunho didn't know what he was feeling . He was having mixed emotions .

He felt guilty , but he also felt anger as he looked at Jae . He didn't know what to do .

Changmin , Yoochun , and Junsu just stared eyed widened but confused  .They knew that Go ara and Yunho were friends and how Go Ara would do anything to get close to Yunho when Yunho and Jaejoong were together . Changmin personally didn't know what was happening he knew that Go Ara and Yunho were good friends but he knew it was only friends nothing more nothing less.

 

On the other hand Jaejoong felt his heart shattered into pieces .Like if his heart was made of glass than it clashed into the floor breaking into pieces .

Jae felt anger in that moment , How could he move on so ing easyly  ! I had cried so many damn tears for this guy and here he is making out with a girl UGH ! not just any girl but with this ! Jaejoong thought. He had to get out of that room or not he’ll make a scene . So he asked Changmin

 

“Ch...Ch...Changminah  where is the bathroom ?” he asked trying hard not to let go a loud sob. As Changmin showed the way to the bathroom Jaejoong gave Yunho a broken look . Jaejoong eyes were already watery .

Yunho saw the hurt look he wanted to go up to him and embrace him with all his might .

 

Yunho got up and went to the bathroom and saw Changmin outside the closed bathroom door.

 

Changmin left Yunho there giving him a ‘WTF?’ look.

 

Back in the living room Changmin walked in giving Go Ara death glares.

 

He saw that YooSu were looking at her with a disgusted face .

 

There was a pregnant silence . Until Changmin cold voice spoke up

 

“And , what are you still doing here . We don't need skunks like you here . And leave Yunho Hyung alone we know that Yunho hyung will never be with a girl like you . You can fake all of your smiles and that perfect little attitude of yours . You don't fool  anyone .Jae Umma is here to make Hyung happy so go we don't need you here  .”

 

Changmin never liked Go Ara . She was a two faced person . When the spotlights were on her she was a perfect woman good attitude and everything . ut then they were off she was the opposite rude . and beside that she always tried to break Yunho and jaejoong apart . She wants to get in Yunho's pants . Thats why Changmin , Yoochun , and Junsu hated her so much .

 

“Cih get it . But just saying Yunho will not be so kind hearted . He was hurt badly because of the 3 musketeers . Trust me i know . And I will have Yunho .” She said getting up and went out the door .

 

After the door closed the three sighted and said

 

“”

 

 

 

at the same time . They laughed .

 

Meanwhile

 

Jaejoong was crying in the bathroom . He felt so hurt hadn't he send enough apology messaged already and voice mails telling Yunho that he loved him and telling him how sorry he was and how miserable he was without him.

Yunho was standing outside the closed bathroom door heard Jae’s sobs . All he could think is that he hurt Jae . His Jae . His best friend .he knocked on the door took a deep breath and said

 

“Jaejoongah open the door .” yunho said slowly and calmly .

 

Yunho felt like explaining the misunderstood scene .

 

Jaejoong cried even harder when he heard yunho telling him to open the door with oh that sweet voice of his .

 

“Jae..Jaejoong listen you misunderstood everything . Me and Ara weren't about to kiss . She was coming closer to me”

 

Yunho was getting tired and then he felt anger rushing t his head

 

“Open the door jebal”

 

With that Yunho left Jaejoong in the bathroom crying even harder .

Yunho felt like an asswhole . So he went to the living room to greet his two fellow dongsaengs .

 

He was tackled by Yoosu . Junsu was holding on to his neck and Yoochun was on the side hugging Yunho’s waist . he couldn't understand a word they were saying because they both were talking and screaming words to him that he didn't understand .

 

“YunhoHungil..Yunhohyungwearetruelysor..wecalledbutnooneans...pleaseforgiveuswewontleaveyo...hyungyouhavenoideawhatjaehyunghadgonethrou...fromnowonwewilsecretleymeet…”

And they both said

 

“ We love you”

At the same time .

 

Yunho just chuckled . And smiled at the two . He was truly delighted .

 

“Ok ok lets take a seat and repeat what you guys just said one at a time this time . All i understood was ‘We love you’.” He chuckled again .

 

The 3 were seated. Yunho was in the middle with Junsu on his right and Yoochun on his left .

junsu started

 

“Okay Yunho hyung I love you ! We tried calling  but no one answered .Hyung you have no idea what Jae hyung had gone through he was miserable . We told him not to call when he is drunk . But he is stubborn and sends drunken voicemails . And we love you !”

 

Yunho had to hug Junsu . He kept on muttering “im sorry im sorry

 

“Its ok Yunho Hyung as long as we meet again !” Junsu said with his squeaky high pitched dolphin voice .

 

Yunho hugged the two of them tightly . And cried with them . he didnt want to keep avoiding them and ignoring their calls and messages .

Changmin just watched from the kitchen . He had to go see Jae . So he went . He stood in front of the door and knocked and used aegyo while saying

 

“Jae umma , please let me in its me minnie ..”

        *CLICK*

Then the door cracked open .

 

Changmin walked toward Jaejoong who was sitting in the bathroom stool .

He saw Jae’s puffy red eyes .In that moment Changmin wanted to kill Yunho because of his stupidity . he hated when he would bring Jaejoong to their conversation and Yunho would always tell him ‘he left us’ .

 

Changmin hugged Jae . and whispered to him

 

“Jae umma please don't cry anymore .”

 

*Sob*

 

“n..ne im so sorry its just the emotions we are finally together as five again.”

Jaejoong said forcing a weak smile .

 

Changmin knew that thats not the reason why his hyung was crying.

 

“You know that Yunho would not   kiss Go Ara or any girl . You know how desperate that gi..”

 

He was cut of by Jaejoong's statement .

 

“I dont care , I …don't… love him . I , he YAH!”

 

“So you don't love him anymore ?” The younger asked

 

“Istilldo.” He quickly replied

 

Changmin let out a chuckle at Jaejoong's stubbornness . And Jae’s response was a deadly glare .

 

“jae Umma please don't lie i know i know  ,he will comeback for your perky, feisty, he’ll be begging sooner or later just give him time . remember i am voldemin !” he said with a chuckle raising his two arms and folding then showing him his muscles .

 

Jaejoong got out a chuckle . He stood up and hugged Changmin . he had the best dongsaengs ever .

 

“mmmm Jae i miss your smell , Jae umma you look so handsome in those jeans”

Changmin said in the hug .

 

“Ok Changminnie what do you want ?” Jaejoong knew that when Changmin wanted something he would always compliment him .

 

“Um can you make food. pretty pretty please with a cherry on top !”

he said giving him his nicest and sweetest smile .

 

“Aw ok but you tell me where all of the cooking equipments are ne ?”

 

Changmin was more than happy. He was craving for Jae’s cooking it was so delicious .

 

“It would be a pleasure ! Ok lets go”

 

Changmin said as he dragged Jaejoong to toward the kitchen .

 

Back to the living room

 

After crying in each others arms and hugging and laughing .

Yoochun’s curiosity camed out

 

“Yunho Hyung by any chance are you seeing Go Ara ,Im sorry if  …”

 

Yunho chuckled before he answers

 

“Ani , I'm not seeing her

 

“Then why are you two going to kiss” Junsu asked out of the blue

 

“No ,I wasn't going to kiss her , hell i wouldn't ever , she was leaning to me coming closer and closer i was powerless . But we have nothing going on.” Yunho confirmed .

 

Junsu and Yoochun just nodded . Then Junsu asked

“Are you at least seeing anyone?” Junsu was really curious .Yoochun looked at Junsu and gave him a face that said WTF ?Yunho chuckled before he answered

“No , i am not, as you can see i’m still … well , I was thinking that i could work out something … with you know Jae .I will not lie i did try to meet some people but its not the same . I’m just not happy with anyone else. And i was thinking i don't want to rush anything i know Jae very very well i mean we have dated for what 4-6 years . I want to take things slow . Thats if you know he ...um well accepts .”

He finished and rubbed his neck nervously .

 

Yoochun smiled gladly that his hyung still had strong feelings toward his older hyung .He knew that Jaejoong have gone through a lot because of Yunho .

 

“Oh , well you know if you need help or something you can always come to us .” said Yoochun

 

Yunho gave a smile to the two . He was the luckiest leader to have such dongsaengs .He stood up and stretched out .

 

“Ok so why don't we go see what Jae and Min are doing .

Yoochun and Junsu nodded and got up as well .

 

IN THE KITCHEN

 

“Mmmmmmmmmmm Its smells so delicious !”

 

Changmin said as he looked at Jaejoong cook grilled Bulgogi .Jaejoong loved how he can make his maknae happy just by cooking for him .

 

“You know hyung , i really miss you guys . Do you want to know what i miss about you guys ?” Changmin said smirking at Jae .

 

“Sure .” he said serving rice in each plate .

 

“I am going to be honest ok ,” he assured Jaejoong .

 

“HHmmm” Jae nodded .

 

“I miss Yoochun's greasy ways and his big forehead . I miss Junsu’s eu kyang kyang laugh and mostly his big round .And “

Changmin stopped and looked at Jae’s reaction .He just gave a chuckle .

and said

 

“And…?”

 

Changmin smirked and said

 

“Jae umma’s cooking , and how you would always shout at me and Chun hyung when we would make fun of him . And how can i forget the moans in the morning coming from Yunho hyungs room .  ‘ooohh, Yun , ah, ah,mmggggghhhm, ah, Sooo goood ,ugh,ugh,uh’  . And knowing that you are woman with a .”

 

Jaejoong was burning red . He was feeling embarrassed and angry .

‘yup voldemin is back’ Jae thought .

 

“Take it back or no food for a month and i mean it . And i am not a woman with a i am a man ! im serious”

Jaejoong replied shortly giving the maknae death glares .

“hahahahahahaha , Ok (cough) i'll take it back .” He smirked

 

MEANWHILE

 

As Yoochun , Yunho and Junsu were putting the table .

 

“Yunho , did you know that luxury BMW 750Li is sold for W180 million !” Yoochun said to Yunho as he was placing the fork and the spoon under the triangular shaped napkin .

 

Yunho widened his eyes he couldn't believe the price

 

“Woah , Thats a lot of money . But the car is totally a piece of heaven .”

 

Junsu was putting 5 cups on each seat . He was irradiated all they talked about was cars cars and  cars . So out of nowhere he said

 

“yeah and you guys know that a 200 ford mustang is double that price”

 

 

2u looked at Junsu . And Yunho said

 

“Jinja ?”

 

“yeah”

 

“Geojitmal”

 

“Ani really ?”

 

Yoochun cut in the conversation . He gave a ‘Puh les’  look and said

 

“Yunho you are the dumbest thing in the world to believe such nonsense . Sorry babe .”

Junsu pouted . And said

 

“Sorry Chunieah but you are sleeping in the coach today .”

 

“What , i’m sorry baby . I didnt mean it .But next time dont make up things which aren't true because obviously some idiots really believe you .”

Yoochun said  looking at Yunho .

Then Yoochun and Junsu started to make out with each other .

 

“Ahem” Yunho said .

 

Junsu blushed and looked down at his feet .

 

“Why you have to kill the moment man ?” Yoochun said playfully to Yunho .

 

DINNER TIME

 

They all sat down . On one of the corner Yunho sat . On the right of the table sat Jaejoong and Changmin and in the left sat Yoochun and Junsu .

They started eating happily .They started eating . It was quite but there was a difference . It wasn't that awkward silence . It was a silence of peace .

The thought of finally being together as five again after the lawsuit and everything . The presence of each other .The silence broke as Changmin commented on the food as he took a bite of the bulgogi.

 

“mmmmm , Jae this is so so sooooo good !”

 

And then they started to talking to each other just like before .

 

Jae and Yunho avoided each others eye contact .They haven't talked yet .

They stole glances from each other during the whole dinner .

And of course their three dongsaengs did notice the glares thrown at each other .

 

As they finished with their dinner . They moved to living room to keep the conversation .

 

IN THE LIVING ROOM

 

The talked about good times in the past . Then there was a moment of silence .

 

Junsu had tears rolling from his eyes he dropped his head down not wanting to show his hyungs that he was crying . He really missed those times because it was when they were together as five .

 

Yoochun notice Junsu . So he just patted his lovers back . he started thinking ‘what would had happen if we stayed ? what would had happen if we stayed stronger for a little more?’ . His own eyes started to get teary just by thinking that , he started seeing things differently now and he for the first time regretted leaving SM .

 

Changmin who was looking at the floor . Saw Yoochun's action toward Junsu and he knew that he was crying . He got up from the floor and went up to hug the sulking couple .

 

Jaejoong and Yunho stood up as well and went to the their three dongsaengs .

 

The hug felt complete . Five souls in one place in one hug where they belonged . Together as 5.

Since Yunho always was the one who always cheered the group up by his wise words he said

 

“We should let go of the past . We should move on and make each day count . Now i am not saying to forget the memories in the past . Lets start making new memories together as a family as 5 .”

 

That was one reason why Jaejoong fell in love with Yunho . He was so wise with words . Jaejoong was glad that Yunho ended up being the leader even though he is older than him .

 

The 3 dongsaengs smiled of the thought of making new memories together as 5 . But how could they make new memories when they can't be seen together the three thought . But that thought went away because they know that they will still see each other no matter what .

 

Jaejoong felt really touched by Yunho’s words . He wanted to cry , but he had to stand strong for his dongsaengs .

Yunho , off course knew that Jaejoong wanted to cry but he wont .He had known Jae for years .

 

He knew that Jaejoong was holding his misery inside not letting anyone see this weak side of his . He knew this because he was doing the same thing .

 

Jaejoong was taking big breath of air. He needed to let his emotions out and he really was trying hard not to sob .

 

He felt a hand grabbing gently  his wrist . He knew exactly knew who that touch was from . Because every time they would touch each other he would get an electrifying feeling inside his body . Yunho .

 

Yunho was leading Jae into his room . He closed the door once they entered.He wanted to comfort Jae .

 

Jae was looking around the room . Yunho’s room was considered large . All the walls were black and everything else is white . Except for the bed which is black and white .His room didn't have many accessories like his .

 

They sat down on the bed . Jaejoong couldn't hold it in anymore . Tears started to roll down his white face . Suddenly he felt Yunho’s broad shoulders hugging him . The two hugged for the first time . It had been 2 years in a half without contact and love and each others presence .The hug was tender full with care and love .They were in each others arms where they belonged . Together.Fate brought them together once again . They first met each other in 2001 in a street fight  . Then in 2002 they meet again in SM . Then in 2003 they were put in the same group .And in 2011 they meet again. Its fate they thought.

 

Jaejoong always tried to contact Yunho but always failed to. Yunho and Changmin didn't answer the calls because the first few calls they answered were prank calls from fans .Then their new manager  made Yunho and Changmin to get new phones with new phone numbers .

 

It was just like old times .Jae wasn't the kind of person that cried in front of people. When Jae couldn't anymore or when he was tire of the world or even if he wanted to give up and felt down he always cried on Yunho’s arms .

 

Yunho was the only one who could see Jae in this state.

 

As Yunho kept on comforting Jae he whispered in Jae’s ear

 

“Jae , I’m sorry , Talk to me , I know i was an asswhole for not trying to talk and meet up .I’m sorry that i ignored your texts and calls.I’m sorry if i hurted you . I was really hurt with the lawsuit and everything . I know that you didn't mean to hurt us . But you left , you left us , you left me . Wasn't i important to you . I always asked myself if you loved me so much than why would you leave me ? Couldn't you be stronger for us … f...for m..me. I just can figure to forgive you Jae. ”

 

He said with tears in his eyes .Jaejoong sobbed harder by Yunho’s confession .

Yunho didn't know why but felt anger rising up.He was angry because everything was ed up . Everything !

 

Yunho was about to get up from the bed but suddenly Jaejoong grabbed Yunho’s wrist and whispered

 

“Hajim”

 

Yunho looked at the crying figure but he was really frustrated  .

 

He brushed off Jae’s hand from his wrist .And got up and walked to the door and stopped and said

 

“ ‘Dont leave’ ,Why would i stay , when i wanted you to stay … you  left .”

 

Yunho closed the door behind him . He left Jaejoong in pain .

Jaejoong said to himself

 

“So now you leave , haven't you listened to my songs , can't he see i'm in pain because of you , I still love him , you Yunho”

 

MEANWHILE IN THE LIVING ROOM

 

Yoosumin were lying in the coach watching a movie . Junsu was asleep , his head on Changmin's shoulder. After crying so much they decided to watch ‘Moulin Rouge’ . Junsu was cuddling between Yoochun and Changmin . Yunho came in . And looked at the 3 .

 

Just like old times” He thought .

 

He put his hands together and said with a loud voice .

 

“Okay , Yoochunah , Junsuah , you guys can sleep in with Changminah . And i’ll work something out wi..”

 

He got interrupted by a snapping Jae .

 

“No need , Yoochun , Junsu get your asses up and lets go . Now. “

 

Junsu woke up from Jaejoong's sharp voice . The three stayed at the couch , shocked .

 

“No Jae , Its almost two , its late  Its dangerous , you can stay the night and leave tomorrow morning .” Yunho said trying to sound convincing as possible .

 

“ DON'T JAE ME ! Oh Ok so now you care . After you tell me that we left then why would you stay ? So mind explaining to me what the hell is wrong with you ! Ok goodbye Minnie I’ll call you tomorrow .Bye Yunho hope you rot in hell , Chun , Su, I’ll be waiting outside , Pale wa” He said trying not to burst into tears again but he pulled of the diva act quite well .

Jaejoong hugged Changmin and left out the door .

Junsu and Yoochun said their goodbyes to yunho and Changmin . They exchanged numbers so they can plan another secret meeting .

 

After Homin saw their cars on their way they closed the door .

 

Changmin gave a death glare to Yunho .

 

“You ed up big time , Hyung give him a chance you know damn right that you are still in love with jae Hyung so why are you hurting him so much Why deny your feelings you are only lying to yourself ! “ he said and left to his bedroom .

Yunho felt mixed emotions .He had to make things right .

 

Yoochun , Junsu and jaejoong arrived to their separate apartments safely .

Yoochun lied with junsu in their cozy bed .They talked about how next time they will meet in their apartment .

 

And Jaejoong , Jaejoong was making a river in his bedroom . He let all of his emotions out.

Yunho had a plan in mind . It was simple ,  slow and innocent . All he needed was help from someone with a big forehead .

_____________________________________________________________________

 

So heres Chapter 4 for you ! Hope you like it . So you know that in the next chapter and on Yunjae will bloom !!!!

Sorry for the spoilers !  And by the way this is no angst . Just clearing things out . And please comment your thoughts and opinions . I will be more than delighted to know what you think of my story !

 

tumblr_m9cb3iyGYt1rs9j6q.gif