Just friends ?

I will Always stand by U

Its been 2 days after their “reunion” ,Yoochun,Junsu,Jaejoong have been contacting Yunho and Changmin during their breaks .

 

Yunho thought of what the wide forehead said . During a break Yunho got a chance to call Yoochun . So Yoochun gave him an idea . He said that they should have the same relationship they used to have before they dated . He said it was best to take it slow and innocent .He also stated that Jae will be begging for him in no time . So Yunho had one problem he didn't know he would reach Jaejoong because Jaejoong only contacted Changmin .

 

On this one occasion Yunho picked up Changmin's phone .  let me tell you it was an AWKWARD conversation . Well because you are not just talking to just a member . This member was more than a best friend .Your other half not just that but you lover ,i mean ex lover . Your each others first .The person that has been by your side through good times and bad times.The one you dream of to have by your side .That was what Yunho was thinking when he heard Jaejoong's voice through the other line .


 

JJ:“Helloo”

 

YH: . ..

 

JJ:”Yah Changmin ah if you are not going to answer me then i'm hanging up!”

 

YH:” ..Jaejoong ah …”

 

JJ: ¿¿¿¿  *CRASHING SOUNDS* “ , O…oh, Hey Yunni..ho ho ,Yunho  , I was calling Changmin .And sorry for … you know … thedaybeforeyesterday.”

 

YH: *Chuckle*  “I know um so , well , i was going to apologise too .It just angers me ,  Its just you see *Changes topic *

...I always wonder why you never call me . I mean i’m pretty sure you have my number or … yeah …” *awkward cough*

 

JJ: “Wait , what angers … You?”

 

YH: “ Don't worry about it , Ah well i wanted to ask you ...When are you free ? If you are busy at all times i understand , really “

JJ:*giggles* “I’m free all day tomorrow … Uh um why did you ask ? By any chance do you want to ask …”

 

YH: * awkward cough* Uh yes i wanted to ask you to meet . I mean to talk about problems , and to catch up in the things we’ve missed , at the end you are still my best friend , my other half “

 

JJ” Oh yeah , like the talks we used to have before” before we dated “Great then you can come to my place . Ill text you the address .”

 

YH: “So you do have my number ? eh ,”

JJ: “ I have to go, Goodbye Yunho”

     

                                                 END OF CALL

 

It was a Friday morning . Yunho woke up with a bright smile on his face .He is going to make things right with his Boojae ! Well not exactly , but it will go slow and smooth.He has been waiting for this day . Today it was Homins day off and not just that today was the day that he would go to Jae’s place to talk !

 

He got up and took a cold shower to wake him up .He wore his y cologne that someone really special loves. He wore a black pair of skinny jeans with a black V neck shirt which showed his well build body, and black converse  .He did his hair a messy way which looked hot .Before he left his room he took a black long jacket , and a fedora hat.Since he was going to Jae’s place he had to be over protective and use a disguise . He couldn't be seen or else he would have been dead meat by his company.

Yunho walked out of his room , and went to check on Changmin.The latter was still sleeping, upside down , drooling.Yunho had to take a picture of this adorable scene and show it to the others.After taking 3 shots he went to the kitchen and left a blue post it  and placed it on the kitchen counter . It read :

 

Dear Min,

 

I’m going out .I won't come back till noon .

Have a nice break and be safe .

If you have any concerns don't bother calling,

kekeke just kidding.

Oh and theres food in the fridge . And  if Manager

Chang Kyung calls call me okay !

Take care Changminnie ! ;)

    

                                 -Love U know-

 

He went out and drove his  G63 AMG SUV away to .He parked a couple of blocks away from his destination .

He got out and walked. To a tall building. The outside had a garden surrounding a round bush .

He stopped and looked at a particular flower it was a purple tulip .He remembered that one time he gave a purple tulip to Jaejoong when he was mad at him . Yunho chuckled at the reason why he was mad at him it was because he couldn't attend their sweet date he was held to help some trainees. After he went home he gave a purple tulip to Jaejoong and told him that he will do anything to be forgiven , And that was a mistake because the next day Yunho had pain for the whole day . Yes he let Jaejoong top .That was hell of a night , he thought.

 

So he he took the purple tulip and walked away as fast as possible into the big building .

He asked a woman in her mid 30’s ,where  was room 442 D.She gave him the direction and he was on his way . Once he reached deck D he looked at his watch it read 5:27 AM and he started to look for the room numbers .

 

“442,442,442,442,442,ah no, no, no, no, Oh yes !”

 

he cheered as he finally reached the room who was labeled 442 .He stood outside a black door with a silver knoble. He pressed the ring button …

 

*DING DONG*

 

MEANWHILE

 

“Ugh , who issss it , Jiji go ...get it , Just 5 more minutes.”

 

Said a Jaejoong cuddling in his warm bed with warm covers on him . He slowly opened his eyes . And realised that someone was ringing his bell for the 2nd time .

Who could be outside ringing my bell at ...he look at a clock at one of the night stands

at 5:30?

 

*DING DONG*


“Ugh” he shrugged . Jiji crawled out of the cozy blanket and walked toward the door .

 

“Meow” Jiji meowed .

 

Jaejoong got up as quickly as possible and tried to tell Jiji in body language

 

*DON'T , JIJI COMEBACK GET AWAY FROM THE DOOR !*But no none came out  until Jiji meowed twice

 

“Meow”

 

Jaejoong couldn't hold it in

 

“Ssssshhhhh!!!”

 

Shit he thought.

 

He didn't want to open the door because he didn't know who it was . Since Yoosu were busy with their schedules , Hyun Joong was in Japan ,And Changmin well he had today off but he would have called , Geun Suk was filming his drama . And he didn't want to risk it ,he also knew that sasaeng fans are pretty dangerous and creepy .

 

Yunho who heard everything from outside the door , smirked and laughed out loud and said in a cute childish voice

 

“aaahh, come on Jaejoongie I know you are in there , open up jebal !”

 

Jaejoong's eyes were widened and he covered his mouth with his right hand  ! He literally forgot  that today Yunho was going to come over .

 

He walked to the door , he touched the knob but before he turned it he thought

Dont make a fool out of yourself Hwaiting !

Then smiled and turned the knob .

 

Yunho was dying of cuteness . Yunho placed his hands in his cheeks and squealed like a high school girl

“Gww Waaaa!”

 

Jaejoong raised an eyebrow and  looked at Yuno with an expression that said ‘What da ?’

 

Then he realised that his hair was a mess . And was wearing an over large Hello Kitty  shirt that reached his thighs .

“OMO”

he ran to his room to get changed .

Way to go Kim Jaejoong ! Jaejoong thought to himself .

 

Yunho walked in the apartment and observed it clearly . every inch . He was amused of the neatness . He left the purple tulip in the marbled counter . He walked to the closed door that Jaejoong was in and said

 

“Jaejoongie , It’s ok , Its not like i’ve never seen you wearing your Hello Kitty pajama before.“

 

Jaejoong changed into jogging  pants and a blue V necks shirt . And also fixed his hair .He opened the door and found Yunho waiting outside his door .

Jaejoong cleared his throat.

Yunho walked to the sofas and took a seat . Jaejoong went to the kitchen and took out two coffee mugs .

“Soo, what did you want to discuss?”

He asked as he poured coffee on the two mugs and handed one to Yunho .Jaejoong took a seat next to Yunho sitting indian style .

“Ah yes , well i wanted to apologise personally .And i want us to go back into what we had.” said Yunho taking a sip from his mug .

 

Jaejoong couldn't believe his ears . They did started dating in the middle of 2005 until 2010 sadly . And now Yunho the love of his life , the man he loved dearly, the man who kept hogging his mind busy day and night , is telling him he wants him back .What's the catch here,is he dreaming ?

 

“uh,w..what do you mean with in , in what we used to have ? , like in a relationship , Boyfriend by …. any ….chance?”

Jaejoong asked awkwardly  .

 

He was getting his hopes up ,but suddenly it crashed once he heard Yunho’s respond

  “Uh,no i mean like best friends , you are still my other half  remember.”

He knew he hurted Jaejoong you could see hurt in his eyes .but he's just going as Yoochun planned .To be honest he wanted to get back with Jaejoong as soon as possible because

Jaejoong is someone who he needs in his life. He loves Jaejoong with all his heart .Jaejoong faked half a smile and said

“Well, yes you are t...the only one who knows me entirely , right ?”  Jaejoong asked avoiding Yunho gaze .

“yes , and you also know me dearly. I was thinking why don't we eat breakfast ?”Yunho said looking a Jaejoong doe brown orbs .Jaejoong just nodded.

 

They had breakfast . They talked about how their life was going and how their families are doing .

Then Yunho asked Jaejoong

 

“So Jaejoong Ah, are you seeing someone ?”

Yunho was dying to know . But he knew that it was ‘no’ but still .

Jaejoong was startled by the question . no he always  had eyes for one person . Jung Yunho the man who is having breakfast with him in front of him.

I should make him jealous , ooohh yes ! im so smart ! Jaejoong thought .

 

“Yes” he said sounding so possessive and confident .Yunho was boiling he knew that Jaejoong didn't meet anyone like that , based on what Yoosu told him . But still the thought of seeing Jaejoong's in another's arms just made him want to kill someone .

 

“Geojitmal ! (Lies) Liar , you don't , Why do you lie ?” Yunho said trying hard not to sound jealous .

 

“Sh,Why would you care who i am seeing anyways.”

 

“Only because we aren't together doesn't mean i still have feeling for you .”

 

“What .”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Say it again”

 

“Huh?”


“Not that , you idiot …”

“I don't want to hear it, i don't want to hear it , I don't want to hear it ,” Yunho said with his hands in his ears shaking his head from side to side .

 

Jaejoong looked annoyed . He really wanted to know what Yunho said , He heard him but he wanted to be sure not wanting himself to look like a fool again.

Jaejoong laid down putting his head rest in Yunho’s lab . Looking into each others eyes . Oh so deeply.

 

“So, what do we do now ?” Jaejoong asked still looking up at Yunho's eyes ,then to Yunho’s nose ,then to Yunho’s moe on his upper lip .It was so ...y . y was the word for Yunho’s moe on his upper lip. Oh how his lips look so tempting .Unconsciously he his own lips.Jaejoong got interrupted by Yunho’s voice .

 

“ Why don't we watch a movie , we could order pizza .”

 

“Sure pizza sounds good . What movie do you want to watch ?” Jaejoong said as he got up and walked to a movie stack.

 

Yunho didn't realise that he was looking at Jaejoong's as he walked to the movie stack.

It would be a lie if he said that he didn't get watching Jaejoong's move his hips side to side .Well habits .

 

“What movies do you got ?” Yunho asked as he walked next to Jaejoong searching for a movie .

 

“You pick , I’ll call the pizza , be right back.” Said Jaejoong as he went to look for his phone to call the pizza man .

 

Yunho was looking through the movie stacks and stopped . He picked ‘Bambi’ he smiles . Memories started to play in his mind . When the five watched ‘Bambi’ for his birthday . He remembered how Yoochun and Junsu sat on one of the two couches cuddling . Changmin sat on the floor eating everyones leftovers .And there was him and Jaejoong sitting on a couch . Cuddling. Oh god how he missed those times where everything used to be fine . When they used to be five .

 

Jaejoong called the pizza man. . meanwhile they were waiting for the pizza man to arrive, Yunho was playing with Jiji while Jaejoong took a shower.

After Jaejoong showered , the two were settling down to watch the movie .

After the pizza man dropped off the pizza . They were ready to watch the movie .

 

They both sat side by side on the couch , facing the TV .

 

It was awkward . If the were still a couple they would have probably been cuddling together . Jaejoong laying on top of Yunho , with Yunho’s well build arms around his waist . Yunho making Jaejoong feel loved and secured but one feeling that Yunho but only Yunho gave him , a feeling of being home .

 

Jaejoong thought about this , not really paying any attention to the movie being played . But he didn't noticed that Yunho was looking at him , Yunho was lost in Jaejoong's beauty , he was reminded of why he loved Jaejoong so much , because of his caring heart , his shyness when he used to tease or flirt with him , everything . His face when he was sleeping ,oh so peaceful . How he sang his heart out when he sings . With all of this thoughts he didn't notice that he was leaning dangerously close to Jaejoong’s lips .Jaejoong blinked twice ,

Yunho took the chance to take those libs into his ,He crooked his head so he had more access to those red plump lips . He slowly nibbled on them , He put cupped Jae’s cheeks . .he missed kissing Jaejoong .Jaejoong was shocked and he opened his lips in shock . Yunho took the chance to slid his tongue inside Jae’s mouth . How he loved tasting this mouth , the taste of Vanilla taking over his senses .When their tongues came in contact Jaejoong moaned .Jae’s  moans were melody to his ears . He got so .

 

Yunho realized , that they were actually kissing , he wasn't just making this scene play in his mind . He quickly parted leaving Jaejoong gasping for air .Yunho stood up avoiding eye contact with the other male . He got his stuff as quickly as possible . And said

 

“ Bye , Jae , I’ll see you , take care ,” and flew out of the apartment .”

 

Jaejoong was left dumbfounded .His brain was slowly registering what just happened , Jung Yunho just kissed him . His ex lover !

 

He looked toward the door and was amazed at the feeling . He skipped to his bedroom and got one of his phones and texted Junsu ,

 

To:Duckbutt

From:JiJibabybaby

Annyeong !!!!!!!!!!! How are you my lovely Junsui !

 

To:JiJibabybaby

From:Duckbutt

Let me guess , What did Yunho Hyung do ?

 

To:Duckbutt

From:JiJibabybaby

Wonders , he came over and we talked , and then asdfghjkl!!!!!! He kiss me ! Bo Bo Bo Bo ! He Kissed me !

 

To:JiJibabybaby

From:Duckbutt

Wow ~ Hyung ! Then let me guess what happened , you guys made love ! no or maybe showered and had in the shower , Am i right ? >.<  

 

To:Duckbutt

From:JiJibabybaby

you , no we did not .

 

To:JiJibabybaby

From:Duckbutt

What , really , dang it i lost the bet , now i have to pay Changmin and Yoochun , Then what happened after he kissed you ??? Don't tell me he left ?

 

To:Duckbutt

From:JiJibabybaby

Bye Junsu , you ruined my mood  :(

 

To:JiJibabybaby

From:Duckbutt

Hyung im sorry , i didnt mean to , but he at least kissed you , right ok bye

 

That night Jaejoong couldn't sleep , he kept on remembering everything that had happened today .

“best friends , You are still my other half  remember”

 

“Only because we aren't together doesn't mean i still have feeling for you .”

 

He couldn't think straight ,

 

So he dialled his soulmates number and as soon as Yoochun picked up ,

 

“Do friends kiss ?”

_____________________________________________________________________

Here's chapter 5 , please enjoy ! And im so sorry that i haven't updated . Im just really busy . And please comment your thoughts . or suggestive ideas ! By the way have you seen YunJae Bowller hat ,

tumblr_nagu9f5lEw1rmt0i6o1_500.jpg

 

And Yunjae airport fashion BL designs 

tumblr_nafty0CIs31tofpm7o1_500.jpg

Pictures dont belong to me credit to its owners !

TILL NEXT TIME ! ~.~