You're Gone

Gone

Hey~ Before reading this story,i would like to suggest you to hear this song by JIN, Gone. ---->> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKiXo5tuglI (with eng sub, romanization and hangul)


'In that space where memories linger

Still as warm on my fingertips

You are here, here

Your scent, your face'

 

 currently at the cafe, waiting for 's boyfriend to come. Her cold and sad expression because  had a bad dream that feel so real and that mght happened either her or Xiumin. Just as 's mind wandering around, her boyfriend just arrived.

Xiumin, 's boyfriend and two of you had been in a relationship for almost 3 years. look at him with her normal wide smile but behind her eyes, all the scream and sadness being hidden.  wanted to take a last but least look of her handsome and cute boyfriend.

 

'Please, look at me, look at me, look at me

I can feel you, like this, feel you, feel you

Struggling to catch your expressions

Struggling to catch your smiles'

 

Holding back 's tears, holding his hand preciously and other hand holding his cheek to make him look at . His chubby cheek and the wide smile that she love. She wish that she can stay much longer and embrace him more than forever.

"Babe? Waeyo? You seem down these day, what's happen?," he said. His curious eyed looking at her while his warm palm on 's cheek, carelessing it. She shook her head and smile slightly to not making him worried about her. He will never know how much she was struggling to catch his precious expressions and warm smile these days. Leaving with a few days before he knew everything.

 

'You, who I struggled to understand

In the place where we were together

In the moment where I resembled you

When it felt too good being soaked in the rain

You are gone, gone'

 

Walking hand in hand together with Xiumin were always the best thing  really love.  told him to go to all the places that both of you had gone together. After going a whole trips, she finally arrived at the last places together with him. The places where she make a special wishes with him, Namsan Tower. It's also where he took 's first kiss.

Xiumin looking at  with his weird and worried face. He couldn't understand why is she doing this, going all the places where she and him met and do for their dates. The only thing that his heart feel like  had gone, even she is here just right beside him. The happy and lovely of his girlfriend had changed into distant and cold personality.

 

'How am I supposed to erase you alone and live

In those moments where we once walked together

Like that, the things we made beside each other

Even the memories, even those regrets'

 

"Umin oppa, will you miss me if i'm gone?" 

 look at him with slightly teary eyes. His taken aback and shocked by her word and eyes. Tears start falling down to her cheek, as immediately Xiumin wiped her tears and pecked her lips.

"Whatever its take, i'm always yours and you are always mine. Of course i will miss you, day and night. All the thing we made together just right beside each other, the places we walked together hand in hand and the common stuff that we love. All of this are fated and i am proud to be with you. What happen to you?"

 

'Lingered there with me, missing you so much

Please, look at me, look at me, look at me

As ever, I can feel you, feel you, feel you'

 

His word touched 's heart the most, it's like he knew what will be happen to her soon.  ignored his question and immediately slammed a big hugs for him. She can hear his heart beating fast as her ears is on his chest. She can feel his real love from him to her. The feeling that managed to last for this long 3 years.

 

'Merely resembling your words

Merely resembling your smiles

Merely resembling you'

 

Xiumin walked back and dropped  off at her house entrance. She don't want to enter her house just yet and  insisted to Xiumin that she will wait until he ride a bus. Just as while he was walking, crossing a road after looking left and right.

Suddenly, a horror image flashed in her eyes which is just happening in front of her blurry background as 's eyes was watery and she got a headacne plus dizzyness. This is the three things she saw in front of her.

 

Car crashed, blood and..

 

Xiumin lying down in the middle of the road.

 

'In the place where we were together

In the moment where I resembled you

When it felt too good being soaked in the rain

You are gone, gone

How am I supposed to erase you alone and live

When I miss you so much'

 

Everything happened just a flash of the eyes and time.  ran to him, kneeling down before him, begging him to wake up and shouted for help. She put him on her lap, bearing the blood around her and him. Crying and begging him to stay alive and don't leave her without anything.

 

"Umin! Oppa! Don't die yet please! Don't leave me alone here! Jebal oppa.." Crying 's heart out and putting her forehead against his forehead. Just on time, an ambulance arrived. All the crew helped Xiumin inside and asked her to company him to the hospital.

 

'Your name, which I was barely allowed to speak, can’t be erased

My name, only used by you, is asleep here'

 

Gripping onto his hand, praying for him to stay alive. Xiumin looked at her weakly and flash a warm smile. "-ahh.." He called her name weakly and she looked at him while wiping her tears. Just as she was about to answer him, he suddenly fainted and closed his eyes which make her panic even more. She begged the nurse to help Xiumin to stay awake while they were reaching the hospital.

Reaching there, all of the crew especially  and Xiumin, exit the ambulance and immediately ran inside to the ward. As she was following Xiumin and the nurses, she was holding his hand tightly until the doctor asked her to stay outside as he needed emengency treatment now.  willing to wait for him no matter how long it's take.

After around 4 hours, one of a doctor came out from the emengency room and she ran to him, asking how is Xiumin. He gave a small nod, saying that he managed to save Xiumin but he had lose a lot of blood and Xiumin's pulse are very weak. Might not know how long he can stay alive, the doctor walked away while she, as her knee give in,  kneel down and cried her heart out the most. Blaming herself the most for leaving him.

Now in a special ward where Xiumin is now, looking injured with a few of bandage around him especially his head. 's heart broken into millions pieces by looking at him. Slowly she entered the room, Xiumin heard a footstep and he slowly turned his head. Looking at her with his last warm smile and reaching his hand for her to hold his hand for the last time. She immediately walked fast and gripped his hand, apologizing a thousand times and blamed herself in front of him. His hand slowly patted her head and said, "It's not your fault babe. You know i lov--"

 

'In the place where we were together

In those moments where we could’ve walked together

I’m holding onto myself alone

In this place, even our future, my wishes have stopped

I’m standing here and you are gone'

 

Before he managed to finish his sentence, his eyes felt weaker and closed his eyes. As well as the warning sound of his heart pulse,  was shocked and shaked Xiumin slightly. While she was shaking him, the doctor and a few nurses entered the room and immediately bring Xiumin and ran to the emengency room, leaving her in the room, being frozen there.

Slowy walking to the emengency room with heavy heart, you almost bump the doctor. She looked up and saw rhe doctor in charge of Xiumin, looking at her sadly and shaked his head. She asked him exactly what happen to Xiumin now and he said, "I am deeply sorry. We couldn't save him due of his lack of blood and weaken heart. Before he passed away, he wanted to give you a letter. Here you go. I would like to apologize again." He passed her a letter and walked away.  took the letter and began to read with her eyes forming a tears. This is Xiumin wrote for her,

 

"Dear my precious princess ,

If you are reading this, i'm really sorry to leave you. Before my soul leave me, i asked one of the nurse to wrote this for me. You know i always love you no matter how different you are, right? I may not know the reason of your distant and sad aura of yours but i am sure it must be something wrong and bad thing might happen. Well, i guess this is what your nightmare had? I am sorry that i can't be able to stay alive. Go find my best friend, Luhan. He will take over me for you. I promise he will love you and treat you just the way i love you and treat you preciously. Remember me forever, keep me in your heart no matter what, even with Luhan. 

I want you to smile, your warm smile that melted my heart. Always smile no matter what ok? Thank for the late date before i die. Also remember that i always love you, i am watching you from the far. I love you, our pretty princess,  

 

From your precious boyfriend, Xiumin"


Sorry for the bad thing here of the username placing xD it's my first time and it's turn out worse xP Mianhae xP Hope you love the story and ignore  my mistake and error <3