Their Most Recognized Scandals #1

ERღTO : South Korea's Most Scandalous Girl Group : Story Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the kind that boys fantasize Recognized Scandal Part #1

HER HAIR STILL DRIPPED WET.

She slid on her usual. The- you can never go wrong with a little little black dress- usual. It was laced lightly on the top, right before it was sewn together to a short black velvet dress that hugged her bust with a deeply cut sweet heart neckline. The dress hugged the rest of her body, down to her middle thighs. Her favourite part- was that the bust area had pads- so she had no use for a bra. The back of dress dipped back- inches right before the curve that was her waist. The lace was sewed from the rim of the sweetheart neckline, down to the low dip back curve- covered in lace. 

And everyone would be able to see she wore no bra.

Oooh she shivered in anticipation.

She had to hand it to Chiaki- a member of Rondo- it's current leader- and a relatively young but popular designer, she knew exactly how to style Aecha. 

She knew exactly how to style everyone else.

Aecha had a terrible sense in fashion- she was only good at coordinating lingerie and pink- so if you see her in pink lingerie- that was her best work.

Chiaki had left pointers on what to wear.

Aecha's good at coordinating pink- she's finally going to finish her course in coordinating black.

All that's left is mixing both maybe- and other colors.

Oh the joys of the rainbow.

She pulled all her thick hair to over one shoulder, tracing her neck. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter