Day #2

ERღTO : South Korea's Most Scandalous Girl Group : Story Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

got me lookin' so crazy right now

Day #2

A TALL AND BEAUTIFUL FIGURE SWEPT THROUGH THE HALLWAY OF SHOW! MUSIC CORE.

ERATO The Visual Single had been released on May 25, 2014- the date of their concert back in the United Kingdom, and ERATO themselves begun their performances last June 1, 2014. Because they started their comeback stages a week after the release of their actual single, they had already been legible to win music shows.

In a nutshell- ERATO's been consistently owning all the five active music shows.

Well- you can definitely say that ERATO, and Song Areum were incredibly pleased.

On June 1- Inkigayo, they had easily won against EXO's Overdose by a landslide (much to their pleasure- they've always been fond of Eden);

On June 4- Show Champion, they had won against Infinite's Last Romeo- all of them were seen bullying their brother-in-law (aka L, because he was currently on We Got Married with their precious Claire from Euterpe);

On June 5- the next day which was M!Countdown, they had once again beaten Infinite- so they bullied L, again;

On June 6- Music Bank, they had won against Fly To The Sky;

On June 7, Show! Music Core- they had won against Gary and Jungin;

On June 8, Inkigayo again- they won against VIXX's Eternity- while VIXX had lost- Hongbin had happily greeted the maknae- Violette, like he usually did- with a hug, which the girl returned chuckling;

The following days-

June 11, Show Champion win against VIXX;

June 12, M! Countdown win against Taeyang (who Aecha had a bet with);

June 13, Music Bank win against Infinite- and cute little maknae Sungjong complained as to why they couldn't be nicer whilst the girls cooed at his adorable pouty face;

June 14 Show! Music Core was another win against Taeyang (Aecha was one step closer to winning her bet against Taeyang);

June 15, was another win on Inkigayo against Taeyang (When Aecha came back to the dorm in the early morning of June 16- the seductress was completely satisfied). June 15 also happened to be the third time in a row they had acquired 1st Place of Inkigayo, resulting in a Triple Crown- so their promotion song- Female President was removed from the chart and inelligible to win;

On June 18, Show Champion did not broadcast, so there were no charts;

On June 19, they once again won on M!Countdown against Taeyang- resulting in another Triple Crown, and the removal of Female President from M!Countdown's chart;

And yesterday- June 20, Music Bank- they had garnered another win; 

Today was June 21, Show! Music Core.

If they win today, it would mean their 15th Win since their comeback on June 1. After their long disappearance from the Korean Entertainment scene- it wasn't expected- after all Korea had easily moved on from Wonder Girls. It's amazing how the taste of danger- despite Korea's disapproval of it- still kept ERATO up on top of the food chain. 

Sarang's signature blonde hair flipped as she turned down a hallway- a grin on her face as she knocked on a certain waiting room. 

The door opened- as she pushed her way into the room, and then dragged the person who opened the door by his shirt. She then kicked the door close, and locked it before pushing the guy towards a certain blindspot in the room- and kissing him on the lips with ease. 

Yong Junhyung blinked- slightly dazed.

"A- Aecha-!" 

Aecha smirked.

"Hey there cutie." 

She played with his hair, at the back of his neck, as he flushed red- just realizing what happened as she leaned forward to press kisses against his jaw, going down- down, until she pressed a kiss against his collarbone- before someone coughed awkwardly behind her and she turned her head to meet the gaze of a blushing Jang Hyunseung. 

"A-Aecha." he bowed his head. 

She arched a perfect brow.

"Well? Come here." 

Hyunseung approached awkwardly- yet there was a glint in his eyes that made Aecha aware of how much he actually enjoyed the show. Aecha turned in her place, leaning against Junhyung, who had grunted softly, as his hands instinctively went to her waist- tracing circles with his thumbs- lightly touching the exposed skin due to her currently wearing an incomplete version of her stage outfit, as she had removed the jacket- and wore only the top, and short shorts- with white heels. When Hyunseung was close enough, she tugged him to press against her using the front of his shirt.

"You just enjoy pulling us around- don't you?" Junhyung muttered in her ear in such a deep voice that Aecha shivered.

"I'm a dom, after all." She muttered, as Hyuseung leant down to kiss her on the lips- his hands trailing up to rest on the zipper.

"Welcome back." Junhyung murmurred. 

Aecha's eyes fluttered close as Hyunseung pulled the zipper down- inch by inch.

 

 

Jaekyung arched a brow as Aecha returned looking absolutely ruffled, but incredibly satisfied.

"Couldn't keep it in your... shorts?" Jaekyung's lips curled.

"Not when the people you've missed the most- are just a few doors away." Aecha smirked back. Jaekyung nodded her agreement.

"Where's unnie and maknae?" 

"Sorella Eunji," she referred to Lorelei by her Korean birth name, "Went to bully some of the kids... Sorella Sowon was kidnapped by Hongbin. Or rather he tried to kidnap her- and because it amused Sowon, she went along with it."

Aecha snickers, as Jaekyung moves to stand up- adjusting her stage outfit before moving forward. 

"Come on you, sit- and let's get you fixed." She pushes the older girl down onto a chair. She removed the girl's sidetail, and brushed through her long, thick locks. "You're so lucky that the recording is finished." Aecha shrugged, inspecting herself in the mirror- noticing that her lipstick was smudged, almost unnoticeably. She moved to fix it, but Jaekyung snapped.

"No, let me do it after I finish with your hair."

Aecha pouted.

"Jaekyungie, I've gotten better!"

Jaekyung snorted in disbelief.

Aecha jutted her bottom lip out.

Jaekyung sighed- just as the waiting room door opened and three handsome men stepped in.

"Ah, thank god, Haku!"

Now, let me introduce you to ERATO's back up dancers.

Their incredibly hot, heart melting, dropping, experienced back up dancers.

The ones- who even had their own fanbase, despite not being idols.

Saruwatari Haku was not an exception.

Haku was tall, just as he was slender. He had really long, white hair tied neatly in a high tail, unique white brows and pale lashes that shadowed over light brown eyes. He had incredibly feminine, and regal features- almost unapproachable, if not for the kind smile he regards everyone with- as if he was an Elven royalty out of his legend, with those arched brows, high cheekbones, a classic Greek nose, heart shaped lips, and pale skin- he was ridiculously pretty, and would turn anyone gay.

Haku sighed as he regarded Aecha with a 'What-did-you-do-this-time-?' look, as Aecha turned her pouty face towards him. Haku came closer.

"I'll take over from here, Ariana." Haku smiled at Jaekyung, who ignored her fluttering heart. It wasn't that she had a huge crush on Haku or anything- it's just, it was so easy for him to make hearts flutter with just a smile. He had that effect on everyone. Jaekyung especially enjoyed getting called by her Italian name. She finished with Aecha's hair before stepping away and letting the albino male take over.

"Haku~" Aecha whined.

"Tell me later Cindy, now chin up." Haku gently commanded- calling her by her nickname from her French, and birth name- Cendrillion- actually, French for Cinderella. The girl obeyed- Haku was her favourite after all- and allowed him to retouch her makeup.

Jaekyung shook her head at Aecha's mood swings. The girl could be super mature and y one minute, then childish and demanding the next- especially around Haku, who alw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter