Night #1

ERღTO : South Korea's Most Scandalous Girl Group : Story Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

people think it's intimidating

Night #1

BRIGHT EXPLOSIONS- SMOKE AND SPARK, BORDERED THE HUGE STAGE BRILLIANTLY.

The huge screen, that just earlier- showed the opening of the concert- parted in two.

Four silhouttes appeared on a lowering platform.

The entire concert hall trembled with the screams- high pitched, and low- from both genders. 

The music began- low, but clear enough to be heard.

"GOOD EVENIN' LONDON!" shouts one of those silhouttes, tossing dyed light blonde hair over one shoulder.

The Cithara- the fandom in the hall- shrieks their replies.

"My my, won't this be a night to be remembered." says the other with the short hair, framing her face.

"That's quite true unnie." hums the only one who had her hair messily bunned.

"No one will sleep tonight." agrees the last member with the classic high tail.

The four ladies were dressed in similar black dresses. Ridiculously short at the front, and trailing nearly to the floor at the back- it completely exposed legs that never seemed to end. Their feet clad in gold heels. Their make up smoky, their lashes long and dark- their lips red. The accessories and hairstyles varied per member.

Sarang had her long, dyed light blonde hair down in waves, majority of her thick hair brushed to one side- to expose her slender neck and shoulder. For accesories she wore only big elegantly cut black stone stud earrings with a golden design and a brilliantly glittering gold chain bracelet on her left wrist, entwining with a tattoo that said: "All the mistakes of the women, are the faults of the men." On her right wrist, she wore a simpler wide gold bracelet. Her nails flashing dangerously, she had painted them a metal gold. 

Lorelei had her newly dyed dirty blonde hair, curled messily in a somehow y way- only she could pull off. She wore huge earrings- much like Sarang, except with a different style. She was the only one who wore black fishnet stockings, and to match- she wore black fingerless fishnet gloves. Resting heavily on her collarbones was a chunky gold chained necklace and around her neck, she wore a black laced choker. Her nails were painted a reflecting black, with a single finger on either of her hands designed with gold flowers.

Violette's light brown hair was all piled up in a messy bun, with some locks falling out of it- that gave the maknae the air of y maturity- she paired the look with long but simple gold dangling earrings. On her right hand, was a heavy looking gold hand chain. She had the least intense makeup, being the maknae, and also wore the least accessories- but it placed more emphasis to the maknae's strong, and natural features. Her nails were bright, sparkly gold- glittery, and brilliant- that easily caught light whenever she moved her hands.

Jaeyna's long, dark dark black hair was up in her usual high tail- exposing her neck, and her slim shoulders. Like Violette, she wore long dangling earrings, that were slightly more gaudy. She wore several bangles on her right wrist, with little stones and spikes- while on the other hand, she wore three gold spiked rings stacked together on one of her fingers. Jaeyna finished her fierce look with having a variant of French tipped nails, the majority of the nail sparkled silver, but the tips were glittering gold- gradient like.

The platform had come to a stop.

The first member smirked as the beat of the music steadily rose.

"Now, shall we begin with our lovemaking?" she joked- she lifted the mike, and began the one of the last shows on this tour.

"GIRLS!" 

All four members of ERATO cheered in unison- before separating into the four corners of the wide stage.

"WE RUN THIS MOTHA!" 

Lorelei was smirking as she power walked towards the side- pointing at the females in the crowd who screamed in agreement.

"GIRLS! WE RUN THIS MOTHA!"

Sarang jumped up and down in heels, blonde hair dancing- hand fisted in the air- eyes dark with excitement.

"GIRLS! WE RUN THIS MOTHA!"

Jaeyna tossed her dark hair over her shoulder- earrings glittering against her dark locks.

"GIRLS!- WE RUN THIS MOTHA!"

Violette winked in a flirtatious manner, before moving quickly in time to the hot back up dancers that joined her- and the rest of her sisters.

"Who run the world? Girls!

Who run the world? Girls!

Who run the world? Girls!

Who run the world? GIRLS!"

The fans chanted the lyrics along- the entire arena probably shaking along.

"Who run this motha? Girls!

Who run this motha? Girls!

Who run this motha? Girls!

Who run this motha? GIRLS!" 

The four ladies rolled their bodies alongside their back up dancers- receiving screams from the fans below.

"Who run the world? Girls!

Who run the world? Girls!

Who run the world? Girls!

Who run the world? GIRLS!"

The attention shifted to Violette, she caressed the sky blue gemstone imbedded headset with microphone before she began.

"Some of them men think they freak this like we do

But no they don't

Make your check come at they neck,

Disrespect us no they won't!"

Sarang took over, her eyes glittering as brightly as her hot pink gemstone imbedded headset.

"Boy don't even try to touch this!"

She rolled her body teasingly against that of a back up dancer.

"Boy this beat is crazy!

This is how they made me!

MAD Kingdom baby!

This goes out to all my girls-

that's in the club rocking the latest!

Who will buy it for themselves and get more money later!"

It was Jaeyna's turn as she jumped at a back up dancer, pretending to choke him before moving on-  her dark blue gemstone imbedded headset visible- through her now messy hair.

"I think I need a barber!

None of these people can fade me

I'm so good with this,

I remind you I'm so hood with this!

Boy I'm just playing-"

Fans shrieked loudly, as Jaeyna got on her knees, and crawled through a male, back-up dancer's legs.

"Come here baby~"

She moved her finger in a come hither motion, still crawling towards the edge of the stage.

"Hope you still like me...

F- you pay me."

Lorelei lifted her head in a haughty manner as she gave the audience a fierce look- as she unnoticeable fixed her fox orange gemstone imbedded headset.

"My persuasion... can build a nation..."

She moved either hands on both sides of her slim hips- looking like the rightful queen she was.

"Endless power... with our love we can devour..."

She reached down and grasped the chin of a dancer, moving her lips dangerously close to his.

"You'll do anything for me..."

 She tossed him aside- with a blank face as she cheered. 

"Who run the world? Girls!"

The night has just began- as the members of ERATO jumped around the stage- shining brightly in the huge bright pink rose ocean.

-

"Alright..." 

ERATO stood in one line, before simultaneously bowing.

"Cheers to the World's Paramour, we are ERATO!"

The fans screamed in return-

"We are the lovers, the Cithara!!"

The fans screamed loudly as the members of ERATO smirked, all looking at the huge amount of fans before them.

"It's been amazing, spending so many nights with our British Citharas." Lorelei declares- with a knowing smile. 

"We're really grateful to have received so much love, do you ladies remember when we promoted with Rondo?" Jaeyna asks.

"It makes you feel old, doesn't it?" cheekily asks Violette.

The fans scream that they would never be old- and ERATO couldn't help but smile at that.

"Shall we do some introductions?" Sarang arched a brow.

"Let's do it, praising ourselves." suggests the maknae.

"Mhm." the three unnies nodded their agreement.

"Maknae, begin!" Lorelei waves a hand towards the maknae who pouts.

ERATO was much more easy going during concerts with just their fans.

"Neh, so how's everyone?" The makne tilts her head to the side cutely- unlike how she usually does, and smiles naturally. "I'm ERATO's Black Butterfly, Violette, the most mature one-" much to the false gasps of the elder members. "-despite being the precious maknae, I'm also the best dancer." She tossed the audience a wink. 

"Tsk, tsk- maknae," Jaeyna shakes her head, before giving the audience a bright smile. "I'm going to go next... I'm ERATO's Paper Airplane, Jaeyna, the best lover-" she earned a snicker from Sarang. "because, ti amo, you know?" she winked in a flirtatious manner. She laughed- an honest, sweet- happy laugh. "I'm the fabulous triple threat!" 

"Is that how you boast? Really?" Sarang arched a brow. "Really?"

"Let's see you boast then." Jaeyna hit her shoulder against Sarang.

"Alright." Sarang cleared .

"Hello, hello, the most beautiful face of Asia has come~" Sarang shrugged casually, and the fans screamed- the other members of ERATO just laughing. "She's none other than moi," she tossed her hair, sneering slightly like a queenka. "ERATO's Reigning Temptress- the amazing leader, and extraordinary rapper- the Queen of Lovers, it's Sarang." she bowed. 

"Try matching up to me, Lorelei?" Sarang brushed her shoulder- as if dusting off something.

"Imma just," Lorelei raised her hands in a manner suggesting that everything should pause. "eat all your hearts, as I'm the resident nine tailed fox-"

As she said this, a bunch of fans immediately threw bright orange, fox stuff toys onto the stage.

"Ah, my kind." 

Lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter