First Date

Mission - Myungsoo

Everything happened as planned, you knocked on the door, Myungsoo opened it, he brought you inside, introduced you to everyone, you handed over his coat and he asked if you wanted to get some coffee with him.

It was just the two of you now, walking to the Americano Café that the two of you met in. Both of you ordered what you wanted to and headed out the door.

"Do you mind if we walk towards your place and talk for a while?" Myungsoo offered while he let the café door close behind you.

"We can do that." You smiled and shuffled your to-go cup from one hand to the other.

"So do you have a job?" He asked his first question.

"No, well sort of." You started to become nervous not knowing what to say.

"What does that mean?" He questioned you with a giggle lining his words.

"It means sometimes I do but other times I don’t it kind of goes in and out." You tried to explain your schedule but you didn’t want to totally lie to him.

"Ah, so it is kind of like me." He smiled and took a sip of his coffee.

"A little." You nodded.

"So what do you like to do for fun?" He walked beside you letting your hands almost touch at how close the two of you were walking together.

"Solve puzzles." You beamed, "I like adventures and being outside too."

"Ah that sounds like a lot of fun!" Myungsoo nodded, while you found yourself being someone other than his idea type, you were being yourself.

After a while and a slower paced walk home, you arrived at your building. Turning around to face him you smiled softly.

"Thank you for everything and for taking me out. Tonight was really fun and different for me." You admitted, glancing up at him occasionally.

"Oh, no problem, thank you for bringing my jacket back and for getting coffee with me. It was actually really fun for me too." He smiled and let his eyes lock with yours.