Final

Not Like This [edited ver]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Of course, Shin Ah remembers that well. 

Back to the time when he was wearing a blue jeans jacket, and that goddamn white shirt who makes him looked so cool as hell.

His dark bronze messy hair shines below the sunlight. He carried multiple books in his hands. When he turned his head to look around, suddenly his eyes met and locked with hers. A small wind blew his hair and magically that's make him more adorable than before.

 

She froze in her position. When she looked in each other's eyes, she realized one more thing—his eyes are black, same as the color of the night sky. Dark, but yet so captivating.

The next thing that shocked her more, after that awkward eye contact, he nodded and smile a little. A little. To her. His lips moved silently as saying "hi".


Her cheeks blushed and her stomach began to felt something they called 'butterfly effect'—something weird that she thought she will never experience that kind of cheesy thing. She didn't believe in love at the first sight. But for God's sake, she did. That's not that bad for the first time.

On that day, she found out that his name is Oh Sehun. Sehun and Shin Ah, sounds good, isn't it?


Maybe God loves her so much so he decided to put her in the same study group as Sehun.

Seems like the whole universe conspires to helped her to get closer with him.

 

 

Shin Ah remembers that well.  

After three months of being in the same study group, they began to close. Sehun love math, while Shin Ah hates it. She prefers history. Because of that, they begin to help and teach each other. According to the people on their same study group, they complement each other well. They are very very close--very close to the point that everyone is starting to wonder.

 

Shin Ah always felt her cheeks begin to heat up as all students start asking her question.

"Are you Oh Sehun's girlfriend?"

 

She paused for a moment. She squeezed the tip of her shirt slowly. Then a sudden realization hit her hard. Sehun isn't hers. Sehun is just one of her best friends, a genius in math. They're nothing more than friends. Awkwardly, Shin Ah replied softly with a small smile.

"No. We're just friends."

She was about to turn around, when the male figure stopped her. He was standing right in front of her. Her eyes rounded in surprise.

"Sehun?"

Sehun smiled broadly. Then he touched Shin Ah's shoulders and winked. Then he held Shin Ah's hand (Oh Lord!) and pulled her closer.

 

"Hey everybody!" He shouted for students who had asked her earlier. Ah Shin began to feel her chest thumping. She bowed her head down. Didn't dare to imagine what will happen next.

"You asked it earlier, Am i her boyfriend, right?" Sehun asked. His brown eyes were shining. "You should also ask me." He pretended to be dissapointed and sighed slowly. Then he turned his head for a moment to Shin Ah, and stared deep into her eyes.

"I'd reply your question with..." He stopped his sentence. "Um, wait. Maybe she thinks we are just friends, but for me? No, Shin Ah."

DANG!

Everyone around him looked at them with a look of envy. They shouted happily, whistling loudly to tease them.

Shin Ah turned her head and whispered slowly in Sehun's ear.

 

"Yah, Sehuna. Were you trying to tease me?" She frowned. Her pulse began to work normally. Sehun really love to tease people. So this time is maybe one of them. "They think you're serious."

 

What happened next was totally beyond expectations.

 

Sehun turned quickly and cupped both Shin Ah's cheeks. Slowly he moved his lips until it touched into hers. Shin Ah isn't ready at all. Her body trembled. Her eyes widened. She almost fell, until Sehun catching up her waist. In front of a crowd, he kissed her.

Shin Ah feel the butterflies in her stomach started to acting up again.

Everybody was stunned. Then after that long kiss ended, then suddenly they clapped their hands loud and congratulate both of them.

 

Shin Ah is not budging. She was in a state of unbelievable shock. Sehun laughed at her response and began to ruffled her hair gently.

 

"Do you know right now? I'm not kidding. I'm deadly serious." His deep voice was like music. Smirk formed perfectly in his lips. "I love you."

Shin Ah gasped in response. "You're not serious"

"I'm deadly serious." Sehun answered casually. "Very, very serious" Then he smiled again.

"oh God, you kissed me??" Her voice is so low. She was trying hard to calming down her pulse rate right now.

"Um, yes?" Sehun started to laugh when he saw Shin Ah's face. "Sorry for making you confused, Shin Ah." He held her hand and stared deeply in her eyes. "There's a question that you must answer."

"Uh?" Shin Ah still didn't believe everything he did to her just now. Really.

"Would you be my girlfriend?"

Shin Ah started to believe and smiled in the end of his sentence. She hugged him tight as a reply, then whispered again.

"Okay." She sighed. "I believe you. You're unbelievable. Really unbelievable."

 

Sehun laughed again.

"I know dear, i know."

 

Shin Ah remembers that well.

That was december. White snow has fallen. You can see the beautifully decorated sparkling lights along the streets, almost everywhere. They prepared for christmas.

In front of her, there was Sehun. He sat in his own chair. Two cups of hot coffee served in the table, special for tonight. You can heard the laughter filled the cafe. Their face was glowing bright. 

She couldn't lie. She's already deeply in love with that guy called Oh Sehun.

 

"Hey Shin Ah, do you remember when i confessed to you for the first time?"

Shin Ah shook her head and let out a wide grin. "Sorry, I didn't remember."

"Really?" He frowned.

 

She nodded.

 

"Liar." Sehun responded flatly.

Shin Ah laughed. Of course she was kidding! She remembers it well, Oh my God. Sehun such a stupid if he believed her that she really forget about the first time he confessed to her.

"Hey. You know that, boy. I'll never eveeer forget that." Shin Ah smiled then she pinched his cheeks. "You're so cheesy. And a little bit embarassing. That time you kissed me in public, gosh." Shin Ah smiled when she recalled all the moments when Sehun confessed to her for the first time "And yeah, you're so adorable. And cute. And sometimes annoying. Very annoying! But yeah, i must admit that i love you. So much."

Sehu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter