Stop bothering me, okay?

Stop bothering me, okay?

One fine weekend morning at Baekhyun’s apartment.

Knock knock…

“Baekhyun~”

“What do you want Chanyeol?”

“Oh, nothing. I’m just bored alone at the house so… I decided to go here.”

“Yeah right. Come in.”

 

Chanyeol opened the door quietly and quickly went inside. As he walked, he saw Baekhyun sitting at the couch, reading his favorite book.

 

“Hi Baek! Still reading that book?”

“I’m not yet done since I need to study last night.”

“I see. You look busy huh?”

“Yeah.”

 

Baekhyun was still reading, not entertaining his visitor nor looking at him. Chanyeol sat beside the shorter boy. Thirty minutes passed but Baekhyun didn’t speak. He decided to make his first move about his confession.

 

“Hey Baekhyun-ah…” He poked the shorter boy’s back.

“What again?” still not interrupting his eyes at the book.

“Here.”

“What’s that Yeol?”

“I brought you flowers.” He raised his hands near Baekhyun’s face.

“Thanks. Just put it there.” He didn’t look nor surprise.

“O-okay.” Chanyeol looked sad. He shook his head at the table.

 

Chanyeol was bored. He looked around, played anything not that interesting for him. He stared at Baekhyun, still busy reading. Almost forty-five minutes passed yet no one tried to speak. He messed up his hair because he can’t do anything. Chanyeol already knew what will happen if he bother the busy boy. He will regret everything so he remained silent. ”But how can I confess if Baekhyun doesn’t even give any attention to me?” He thought on his mind.

 

One hour passed…

Two hours passed…

 

“Hey Baek…” Chanyeol interrupted the awkward silence because it was killing him already.

“Hmm?” As usual, eyes still on the book.

“You know, you’re like a sun.”

“And why?”

“Because you always light up my world…”

“…”

 

The air metaphorically can see passing through Chanyeol’s face. Baekhyun didn’t reply or anything. He just continued doing his business. He tried another, everything to interrupt Baekhyun but he failed. Hopeless. He was too busy. The last thing he could only do, to tell it straightforward. He decided to tell his feelings towards Baekhyun or else, he will be hopeless forever.

 

“Baek, I have something to tell you.” His face and voice changed in a serious way.

“Yeah, what’s about that?”

He was nervous but he tried to speak in normal, “Baek you know, I really like you since we’ve met. You always make me happy with your smiles, always care for me. I tried everything not to fall, but I can’t you’re always making me fall all over again. I-I re-really like y-you Byun Baekhyun.”

Baekhyun burst in laugh, “What with this? The author didn’t finish his story. I think this will have a second chapter.”

 

Chanyeol’s eyes widened. Now he’s totally hopeless. From the start of the day, he didn’t talk to him than usual. He felt the pain in his heart. His tears fell down to his cheeks.

 

“Okay, let me know what you are going to tell Mister Tall Guy?” For the first time, Baekhyun looked to Chanyeol.

“NOTHING BAEKHYUN, NOTHING IMPORTANT!” Chanyeol started to cry.

 

 

 

Chanyeol stood up and left Baekhyun. He slammed the door very hard. He went to the kitchen and sat on the corner. He rubbed his puffy red eyes. He leaned his head on his knees.

 

“So, you like me?”

 

Chanyeol raised his head. Baekhyun was looking straight at him.

 

“But I hate you.” Said Baekhyun not that serious.

 

“I-I’m sorry I know we’re just friends for you.” He started to cry again.

“Huh? Are you okay?” He sat in front of him, very near to his face.

“B-b-but you s-said y-y-you hate m—“

 

Baekhyun interrupted Chanyeol with a kiss. Chanyeol’s eye widened very big and was shocked. Baekhyun kissed him slowly. He felt his lips, soft, sweet lips. He admit, he really like the feeling. He can see Baekhyun’s cheeks blushing like red rose. It took ten seconds before he pulled out the kiss.

 

“Love me instead. Don’t just like me.” He smiled and caressed Chanyeol’s wet cheeks.

 

“Uhm… I love you Baek.” He looked away and smiled shyly.

Baekhyun giggled, “I love you too, Dumb Chanyeol~ ”

 

 

 

 

A/N: Yeah. I'm still not done with that chaptered story but I able to make new story. How fancy >:) Well, you like it. This is my second fic so far. Please add me, I want many friends XD [Edited last night because of some errors]

Free to comment :)

Buing~