Chapter 5

What You Are

After bidding goodbye to Chanyeol, Sehun and Baekhyun walked together, hands occasionally brushed against each other. Baekhyun bite back his lip in an attempt to stop himself for squealing like some love struck high school girl. He puffed his cheeks and look away, finally intertwining his hand with Sehun with blushing cheeks.

To say that Sehun was shocked is an understatement. Usually, he was the one who will take the first step but he smiled nonetheless. He looked at Baekhyun who still has his eyes trained on his left, hiding his blush. He smiled, putting their pace into an abrupt stop. He gently placed his finger under Baekhyun’s chin, making the shorter boy look at him.

Baekhyun face was red; his heart thumping really loudly that he surprised Sehun still doesn’t heard it yet. Sehun leaned slowly, placing a chaste kiss on his lip.

“I love you,” Baekhyun blurted out, placing his hand on his lip after realizing what he said.

His cheeks went even redder if that even possible.

Sehun face was unreadable making Baekhyun nervous.

But then he smiled softly; looking at Baekhyun sincerely, saying, “I know,” have Baekhyun’s feel over the cloud.

He didn’t even realize Sehun didn’t say those three words back.

*****

The next day, when the birds are chirping and the sky are blue, there is Kyungsoo who was busy covering his eye bag with some concealer while his heart shaped mouth groaning and cursing because he was too busy thinking about Kai last night.

Now, now, don’t get him wrong. It’s not that Kyungsoo finally realize his love for that bratty kid, no, he was thinking if he should accept Kai’s offer or not.

After saying goodbye to his mom and make sure he close the door, he walked solemnly toward the school.

He took in a deep breath and finally makes up his mind to accept Kai’s offer.

It’s not going to be that bad, after all.

Right?

*****

Baekhyun slightly shivered at the cold wind that hit his body.

He groaned.

Where the is Chen and Kyungsoo and Sehun? Where is everyone?

He banged his head at the wall, hissing when it actually make contact with his skin.

“Oww…”he muttered.

“What are you doing, stupid?” Chen asked with amusement.

Baekhyun shrugged, “I’m waiting everyone. Can’t you see?”

Chen nodded slightly and fished out his phone from his pocket. Baekhyun scowled and wait at the gate with his hand fold at his chest and a big frown on his face.

Baekhyun heard giggles… he hated giggles, especially from Chen because that mean the world is about to end and that mean he can’t spend more times with his Sehunnie.

“Chen,” Baekhyun said, rather strictly.

Chen looked at him with questioning look.

“Listen here, you better tell me if the world is coming to end-“

“Wait, wait… what the are you talking about?”

“You just giggled, Chen,” Baekhyun hissed, getting more irritated by seconds.

“Oh god…,” Chen muttered, “How can someone be this stupid?”

Baekhyun scowled and about to replied when a hand rested on his shoulder. He looked at the culprit and smiled when he realized it was Kyungsoo.

“Kyung…” he whined, “Why are you so late? You should be my momma and wait for me,” Baekhyun pout.

Kyungsoo pat his head, “I’m sorry… but I got something bothering me,” he gave Baekhyun a crooked grin.

“What are we doing here? Let’s get into our class,” Kyungsoo said.

“But… but… Sehun is not here yet,” Baekhyun said, pouting just a little bit.

A hand slip around his waist, making him jump slightly, “I’m here now, babe. Let’s go, your cheeks is getting red,” Sehun said pulling a red Baekhyun with him.

“I’m here now, babe,” Chen mocked a slid his hand around Kyungsoo’s waist, the way Sehun did with Baekhyun.

Kyungsoo glared at him and he quickly retreat his hand, throwing his hand up in defense.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

First, I am so sorry for the long hiatus...

I lost my inspiration for a while mainly because I had an important exam but now it's over... oh my gaddd thanks.

 

Second, this is a filler chapter 

and sorry for the failure T^T

 

Third, I am thinking about making a bonus chapter for Kaisoo!!!! cause they are so adorable and ughhh...

 

Drop comment :) 

/whispers whispers/ upvote and subscribed