Chapter 2

What You Are

“So?” Chanyeol eagerly ask. He is looking at Sehun with his wide out and its start to creep Sehun out.

“Don’t look at me like that,” Sehun mutters but then smile, “Oh well… It went out smooth and he is kind of pretty... and weird”

 “You think he is pretty”

“Yeah, kind of… why?

“Did you hear it? Sehun just calls someone pretty”

“Stop it, Chanyeol”

“Sehun just calls someone pretty…”

Sehun smacks Chanyeol at the head. Chanyeol frowns while Sehun just shrug with his ‘I-told-you-to-shut-up-but-you-not-hear-me’ face.

 

The bell rung, indicated that it is lunch and that mean… well, eat. Baekhyun walks slowly towards the canteen; purposely walk on the 2nd floor so he can see his Sehunnie. He slightly peeks onto Sehun class just in time someone tap his shoulder.

“What are you doing here?” that someone ask, or more accurately Sehun.

Baekhyun can hears his heart thumping because he swears he is about to get caught for stalking his crush who is also standing in front him.

“I- uh… I am just passing by… haha” Baekhyun nod slightly while scratching his neck in awkward manner, “I’ll just get going.”

“Wait!” Sehun hold Baekhyun wrists, “I need to say something to you.”

With that said, Sehun drag Baekhyun to a nearby empty classroom. He makes Baekhyun sits on an empty chair while he is standing. He leans closer to Baekhyun, his hand resting on the table behind Baekhyun.

“I know this is so sudden but I have keeps a good eyes in you. You’re really pretty and bubbly… so my type.”

Sehun leans in closer to Baekhyun, his breaths now fanning Baekhyun’s neck that makes the latter shiver, “I just want to ask you if you want to be my boyfriends.”

Baekhyun’s breath becomes irregular and he looks into Sehun’s eyes with his puppy eyes that make the younger taken aback for a seconds but he keeps his posture; patiently waits for the latter to answer.

After what seems a minute, Baekhyun finally answers with an equal question, “Do you really mean it?”

Sehun smirks and stand up making Baekhyun’s personal space exist again, “I’ll take that as a yes.” Sehun pecks Baekhyun’s lips, “See you later, hyung”

*****

“Baek, I don’t have a good feeling about this. It’s like –I don’t know… But something is so wrong here. Why do Sehun want to make you his boyfriend all of the sudden? We all know that he is a cold heartless bastard but why-“

“Soo, stop it. Maybe he finally realizes that I’m special and I’m different from everyone else. Oh, maybe he thinks I’m pretty because I think I am pretty,” Baekhyun nods to himself as he smile.

Chen shook his head with a smile and he hook one of his hand on Baekhyun’s shoulder, “Some confident you have there, Byun Baekhyun”

Baekhyun smile and chips a cheerful ‘Of course’.

Chen smiles but drop it when he sees that Kris is not being his usual self. He sighs. He knows this is going to be happen soon but seeing his duizhang look so fragile when he is the one who protect you every way he can, he can’t help but feels his heart drop a little.

“Hey, you okay there?” Chen ask in Chinese when he sure that Baekhyun attention is not on him again but on Kyungsoo.

Kris snap from his daydream and looks at Chen with confusion written on his face, “What?”

Chen sighs for the second time before hooking one of his arms on Kris’s shoulder, “You think I don’t know how you look at our Byun Baek all this time?”

Kris jaw hang open and he can only squeak out, “How do you know? I am too obvious aren’t I?”

Chen smirks, “Well, I must say that you are good at hiding your feelings. It takes me a while to figure out that you indeed have hidden feelings to our sassy diva there.”

Kris chews his bottom lips, “I don’t know what to do but my mom did ask me if I want to live with her at China… I- I don’t know. This is all mess up…”

Chen hearts drop at the comment, “You know running from problem wouldn’t solve anything right. Just… be brave and admit your feelings to Baekhyun. He deserves to know. He deserves to get the best guy”

“Except that I’m not good for him and I will never get his heart even when I’m trying because I know… he only sees one person in his life and that’s why I decide to be a coward for once to make Baekhyun happy. After all, he deserves to be happy…”

“So do you, Kris”

Kris shook his head with a bitter smile, “I am happy when he is happy”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ha finally I update~

I'm sorry for making you wait for a long time.

I have an important exam so I can't update regularly.

I will just throw away my mind for wanting to update this once a week and just update whenever I want.