Chapter 1

What You Are

A small circle is being form consist of four best friend, Chanyeol, Luhan, Kai and Sehun sitting Indian style with an empty bottle at the center of the circle they make. The dare game have been for one hour already and they start to get bored.

Chanyeol spin the bottle with a bored expression written on his face. It land on Sehun and Sehun just shrug telling Chanyeol that whatever the taller think he will do it bravely. Chanyeol hum in respond while drumming his chin with his finger when he suddenly snapping his finger and wiggling his eyebrows at Sehun with a creepy grin play on his lips.

“Well Sehun… I have been notice that Baekhyun is looking at you differently… like he is into you and want to go out with you bla bla” Chanyeol say while rolling his eyes.

Wow, never thought about that, “Your point is…?”

“Make Baekhyun your boyfriend then after 3 month you break up with him, in front of us”

Luhan look warily at Chanyeol then to Sehun to check if the younger accept the dare or not but what he see is an unreadable face.

“Okay. I will do it”

“But Sehun, is not that too much?” Luhan ask while shooting Chanyeol a pointed look in which he get a shrug telling him that the taller really don’t care.

“Oh always the nice Luhan,” Kai smirks while high five-ing with Chanyeol and Sehun.

Luhan eyes than warily, somehow something tells him that this is not a good plan and they definitely not.

*****

Sehun walks towards Baekhyun with his usual poker face. Baekhyun’s friend, which is Kyungsoo, Kris and Chen look at Baekhyun who is busy eating his lunch while playing with his phone. Chen poke Baekhyun at his rib but he don’t even move. Baekhyun give Chen a frown because Chen is not poking anymore but more like jabbing his rib many times and , it’s hurt.

“What?” he hisses in irritation.

Chen shrugs his shoulder and points at a tall, pale looking boy with the most adorable face named Sehun who also happen to be his crush, “He is heading toward here”

Instantly, Baekhyun panicking and looks at Kyungsoo with pleading eyes. ‘What should I do?” he mouths. Kyungsoo tries his hardest to not laugh at his bestfriend but really, seeing Baekhyun all panicking and nervous makes him want to laugh and so he does.

“, why do you laugh?” he growls.

Kris look at them who is busy bickering in amusement while Chen already cracking up and slapping the table with so much force that the drinks fall onto Baekhyun’s shirt. Chen freeze.

Seriously, bad day ever.

Chen, picking Baekhyun’s deathly glare quickly runs while Baekhyun leaves there, dumbfound but then he yells, “Chen, you motherer!”

He sits up and runs toward Chen. There’s no way Chen going to escape from him except if the latter hide behind his crush… , he hides behind my crush back and what the hell with him gripping my adorable Sehunnie’s shirt?!

“Chen… you better come here right now,” Baekhyun growls but in a shy manner because, well his crush is there and he don’t want to look like a serial killer that’s going to kill someone who messing with him even though he gladly want to kill Chen that times...

Anyway, Baekhyun is blushing while looking at the floor with his hand playing at the end of his shirt. Chen, who see this only smirk and push Sehun toward Baekhyun with so much force that the younger end up on top of Baekhyun.

“You owe me one Baekhyun” Chen slyly smirks and quickly walks away.

Baekhyun groans out loud because although he likes the fact that his crush on top of him looking all y all of the sudden but he need to breath and Sehun kind of heavy so…

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Sehun stand up and hold out one of his hand to help Baekhyun. Oh my god, did I just hold my Sehunnie’s hand? His hand is so soft… I can’t, “Are you okay?”

Baekhyun look dizzily at Sehun. He always think that Sehun is handsome but standing in front of him like right now make him feel that Sehun is flawless, so perfect-

“Hello there? I’m asking if you’re okay.”

Baekhyun snap after realizing that he is out for too long. He blushes and crane his head as he look into Sehun’s eyes and quickly advert it, “Uhm… no… I mean- yeah. I’m okay”

He gives Sehun one assuring nods before slowly backing away and out from Sehun’s sight.

“I guess I will see you later then?” Sehun yells to make sure Baekhyun hears him and he get a loud muffle ‘yeah’.

“Well… he is hella one awkward dude” Sehun mutters to himself. A smile plays across Sehun’s thin lip.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*sniff sniff*

You guys are so nice for subscribing this story and upvote. I'm sorry if I get your hopes high and at the end I just crush it because I'm not good with elaborating. Oh well...

But I would like to thanks 

ThePerfNerd for subcribing and upvoting

I-love-EXO for subscribing and upvoting

EXOFAN4EVA for subscribing and upvoting

alwaysmile9 for subscribing

heartmin for subscribing

mba4500 for subscribing

lulyhan for subscribing

byunxx0506 for subscribing

baecon_byun for subscribing

I'm sorry if I spell your name wrongly. I'm not good with name.

By the way,

Not a good chapter, I must say.

I don't know when I'm going to update again but I think it will take a very long times...

Till then, 

LOVE