Chapter 3

What You Are

At the canteen, Baekhyun and Sehun are sitting next to each others. Baekhyun’s cheek is painted with a faint pink that makes him look cute. If Kyungsoo don’t know better, he will say that Baekhyun is adorable and squishy when in reality; Baekhyun is nothing like that. He is just like a ‘PMS diva’ as what he likes to call Baekhyun.

Kyungsoo is now looking at Sehun with wonders. ‘Just what did this boy planning to do with Baekhyun?’ He chews his bottom lips thoughtfully until he feels someone hooking his arms on him shoulder.

“Hey there cutie,” Kai says while tracing his free hand on Kyungsoo jaws.

“Stop it, Kai” Kyungsoo replies, do not even realize that he says the said man name.

“Oh, you know me already? You are too sweet” Kai cooed, pinching the older’s flawless cheeks gently.

Kyungsoo looks at Kai with disgust and went on ignoring the younger that is busy rambling about every cheesy pick up lines he had heard before.

“Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I smile”

“Stop it” Kyungsoo coldly.

“Do you have a sunburn, or are you always this hot?”

“I say stop it!” Kyungsoo stand up from his sit, his face has gone red.

Without saying a word, he goes from there with stormy feet leaving a clueless Kai behind.

Chen suddenly smirks, “You don’t know how to woo him? Poor you” he cooed.

Kai rolls his eyes and goes from there, stomping his feet the way Kyungsoo did.

*****

“Baek, Kris is leaving. Don’t you know?” Kyungsoo have calls Baekhyun in the evening since they doesn’t have the time to talk during the break time.

“What?! But he didn’t tell me anything,” Baekhyun pouts. His eyes is pooling with his tears.

“He is going to leave me… And now I don’t have any duizhang anymore” Baekhyun continues to rambling.

“Seriously, it’s not like he is dead or anything. He just wants to live in china. He still can contact us,” Kyungsoo rolls his eyes in irritation on Baekhyun’s over-dramatic acts.

*****

The next day, at the airport, Baekhyun eye is all teary and red and puffy. There is Sehun beside him and Kris in front of him. Kyungsoo looks at him in amusement.

“I- You don’t even tell me…” Baekhyun looks at Kris with his puppy eyes, “You are going to leave and you don’t even tell me…” Baekhyun repeats again this time crying even louder.

Kris smiles awkwardly and looks at Chen in alarmed. “What should I do?” he mouths. Chen shrugs his shoulder and continues to watch the interesting drama that is folding in front of him, popcorn in his hand. Seriously? Sehun who looks at their interaction chuckles silently. Maybe he can solve a crying Baekhyun?

He pulls Baekhyun onto his embrace and shushes him. He rocks Baekhyun front and back until Baekhyun finally settled down and acting like normal boys.

“We’re going to miss you, Kris,” Chen and Kyungsoo say at the same time while Baekhyun’s come out muffled because Sehun still hugs him.

Baekhyun lightly push Sehun away and hug Kris tightly, “I will miss you, duizhang. You must remember to calls me every day, okay?”

Kris can hear his heart drops at the request. He want to go to China because he wants to avoid Baekhyun but then the puppy in front of him makes him calls him every day. He only nods.

Now, Baekhyun will never know he loves him.

Baekhyun will never know what he is to Kris.

Baekhyun will never know how special he is in his heart.

And nobody will know that his heart is now broke in piece that he sure nobody can heal it.

*****

Sehun clicks his tongue in irritation when Baekhyun can even stop crying. It’s been two hours for god sake! He has been trying all things he have in his mind like buying ice cream, hugging him, tell Kyungsoo to scold Baekhyun and every things. At to make things worse, he is at Baekhyun house and Baekhyun’s mom wants his helps to make Baekhyun shut up.

“Baek, you seriously have to stop. You’re going to run that pretty face of yours,” Sehun says, intending to shush Baekhyun down but it just make it worst.

The ringing of his phone makes him groan in annoyance. ‘Who the hell call me at time like this?’ he thinks but he takes the call nonetheless.

“Hello?”

“Sehun, what are you doing right now?” a deep voice boom through the speaker and Sehun instantly knows that it is Chanyeol.

“I’m currently busy right now. Baekhyun can’t stop crying for two hours!”

He can hear laughing from the speakers and he can only curse.

“Have you tried anything to make him shut up like ice cream or something?”

“I’ve try everything, Chanyeol”

“I don’t thinks so… Why don’t you…” Chanyeol trails off explaining what plans he had in that stupid brain of him and Sehun hears intently.

Sehun smirks, “Well I wouldn’t mind.”

*****

Sehun walks into Baekhyun rooms with pretty much a determine aura. The doors creak, then there is Baekhyun who is now sitting on the bed, a blanket wraps around his petit body, forming a cocoon. Sehun feels his heart melts at the sight. He quickly makes his ways towards Baekhyun and sit beside him.

“You’re not going to stop?” Sehun asks quietly but he doesn’t get any response.

“You have to stop or else-“ Sehun says again.

Baekhyun eyes still on the walls, his cheeks are wet with tears. Sehun take a deep breath and cup Baekhyun’s cheeks make the latter looks into his eyes. He slowly leaning in, leaving all the gaps between them vanish. Sehun will never admit this, but he loves Baekhyun’s lip the most. It’s so soft again his own and they taste like cheery.

It start out innocence at first but then, it become heat up and Sehun is now hovering over Baekhyun that is lying on the bed. Sehun pull away, and look at Baekhyun with a smile. Baekhyun’s face is flush and his lip is swollen that make Sehun want to ravish again but refrain himself from doing so.

“You’re finally stopped crying” Sehun say with a smile.

Baekhyun blushes hard; he can’t even look into Sehun eyes properly. He slowly put his finger on top of his lips and giggles quickly. He looks into Sehun eyes, whispering, “You taste so sweet”

Sehun can feel his cheeks heat up but there’s a small smile on his face.

A genuine smile.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry? 

I try my best to put fluff here *sigh* I donno if you guys notice or not

Well yeah, that's it ;)