4

Twisted Love

When V's reached a hiding place thats near enough to stalks Jungkook and Ilyoung, he saw Jungkook was kissing Ilyoung. Not on the cheeks or forehead, but on the lips. He wondered.

 

Are they still in relationship?

 

Wait.. Ilyoung doesnt look happy. - V

 

All this while, V doesnt seems to know that Ilyoung already spotted him. He keeps hiding without knowing anything.

 

╮( ☆ ▽ ☆ )╭

On the other side while Jungkook was kissing her, a thought comes to her mind.

 

This kiss.. Full of hatred.. - Ilyoung

 

He broke the kiss when they're out of breath. He whispers at Ilyoung's ear, "I hate you, Ilyoung. And keep that in mind." he smirks and leaves her froze with tears running down her cheeks.

 

As Jungkook leaves her, she sits on the floor. She wipes her tears and tried to smile. Fake one. Of course.

 

"V, I know you're there.. You can come out already.." she lifted her head when she's calling V who's still hiding.

 

"Ugh.. Sorry.." he rubs the back of his head. "How did you know?"

 

"Of course I know. Its too obvious V, you hair is glowing." she giggles. "Just kidding." putting her fake smile again.

 

"What happened between you and Jungkook just now?" he changed the topid.

 

"Its nothing.." shut awhile. "You may saw everything but you dont know what the real thing that happened.." fake smile, again.

 

He sighed, "How you still managed to smile..?" he shook his head.

 

"Hey V, did you skipped class? Are you kidding me?! Now lets go or else our teacher will kill us!" she put her arm on V's shoulder and drag him out of the building.

 

V's speechless. Seeing Ilyoung like this was really hurtful for him. Ilyoung is like a sister to him. Seeing his sister-not-sister smile after something out of luck happened is really hurtful.

 

Ilyoung.. How can you be really tough after that situation? He looks at Ilyoung who seems to be happy that time.

 

Im sorry, Ilyoung. I dont know that Jungkook will  be that way.. Im really sorry, Ilyoung.. - V

 


Its been 2 days or 1 day. Idk

Ugh.. Internet..

Anw, I want to thanks subscribers, readers or commenters. Hahah~

Im hyper! Omg! - shinilzu