11

Twisted Love

Jungkook waited till a doctor come out of her ward. He approached the doctor.

 

"Doctor, may I see her?" he asked the doctor.

 

"Do you have any family relationship with her?" the doctor replied.

 

"Urm.. Im.. her.. h-husband.." 

 

The doctor nods meaning she understand, "I understand that. You may see her." the doctor knew that why he said she's his husband. The doctor heard what he said with a stuttering wvoice meaning that they're arranged marriage cause of family business.

 

He went into Ilyoung's ward. He became speechless looking her lying on the hospital bed. Then, the doctor come in the ward and asked Jungkook to come with him.

 

"Mr. Jeon? Am I right? Can you call her family to come? I have something to tell them."

 

Jungkook nods, "But can you tell me first?" he really wanted to know if there's anything happened to Ilyoung.

 

"Well, I supposed to cause you're his husband. I just wanna tell that most of the injured, her head is the worst."

 

"What you mean by worst?" he's really curious by what its mean.

 

The doctor sighed, "She lost her memories. She may regain her memories back but not that easy."

 

"Lost her memories?!" he almost sounded like he was shouting.

 

"Please dont shout, Mr. Jeon. I can say that she still have a little of her memories." the doctor sounded really confident by his answer.

 

Jungkook feel relieved by the answer.

 

"So can you call her family by tomorrow afternoon?" the doctor wants confirmation from Jungkook.

 

"Yes." he nods.

 

"You should go home. You must be tired with the news plus you're still in your school uniform." he look at Jungkook head-to-toe.

 

"Its ok, I will keep my eyes on her tonight. What happened is my fault so I need to accompany her tonight." he feel very bad.

 

"Dont put burden on yourself. Its already past." the doctor pats his back.

 

"I will be going now. Thanks."

 

He nods at Jungkook.

 


 

I will try to update one last chapter today :) - shinilzu