12

Twisted Love

The next morning J-Hope come to pay Ilyoung a visit. How did he know Ilyoung is at the hospital? Actually, Jungkook told him what happened. As on previous previous chapter, Jungkook only knew him on social webs so he knew it when Jungkook told him on social webs.

 

He knocked the ward door and a guy told him to come in. Jungkook didnt expected that J-Hope will come. He gave J-Hope a how-did-you-know face. J-Hope asked him go come out of Ilyoung's ward to tell him something. He followed him.

 

As they're out from the ward, J-Hope speak up, "First, let me tell you who am I. Im your social webs bestfriend."

 

"Really? That jxnghope?"  he asked full of curiousness.

 

"Yes, Jungkook." he silent himself, "Let me ask you something.. Do you really hate Ilyoung?"

 

Jungkook keep his mouth shut.

 

"Now this happened, can you see how much she loves you? Do you still hate her after this happened? She told me that she broke with you with a reason. A reason that she didnt tell me but I really think that it was a good reason."

 

Jungkook still kept his mouth shut. His feeling are mixing that time.

 

"Jungkook, I know her since childhood. She's not that bad to do something without a good reason." J-Hope saw Eunjoo and V coming towards them and ended his conversation with Jungkook while Jungkook standing there feeling very guilty.

 

"Hey! What you two doing out here?" V asked as he approached both of them.

 

"Just talking something." J-Hope chuckled.

 

"Lets go in, I really worried about Ilyoung wigh what happened yesterday." Eunjoo said to them.

 

They went into her ward.

 


 

This chapter is not enough

I will end it with one or two chapter more - shinilzu