Kissed By The Devil

You Can't Save Me

So, this is the first ending, the Happy Ending for all you people that wanted this to end happily, no surpries or anything.  Hope you guys enjoy~

8. JJCC 첨엔 다 그래 (At First)

9. B.A.P Coma

10. B.A.P Save Me (Main Theme)

 


My name Baek Yoo-Ae

My name means “love killer,” but I’m not

Am I?

 

The next morning, I walked into school as I normally did.  The place was pretty much empty considering that I arrived 30 minutes before class would actually start.  I went into an abandoned classroom and closed the door behind me before sitting at one of the desks.  I took out a book from my bag and started reading.  The reason I come so early is because I wanted to avoid seeing Jin coming in.  I had to stay invisible to him so he can’t see me.  But it got me thinking of something.

How did he manage to find me in the first place?

After the night that I got cursed, I went to school as I normally would, because stupid little me thought that it was just a stupid little dream.  As soon as I walked into school the next day, I went to meet up with Seokjin as I usually would.  As soon as he laid eyes on me, I could feel myself change.  I had to run into the nearest bathroom before anything could happen.  The image of his face flashed in my head.  It morphed from a gentle smile to pain stricken and shocked when I ran right past him.

Following that day, I stayed home for about a month.  I didn’t go to school, and I only went out to buy food every week late at nights.  For the first week, Seokjin knocked on my door every day just to ask if I was okay, why I was ignoring him, stuff like that.  I just stayed curled up away from the door, only able to listen to his pleads through my sobs from the other side of the door.  It only lasted for that first week until he eventually gave up.  I had to say that I really missed it, knowing that he cared enough to keep banging down my door.  When he stopped, I felt like he had abandoned any hope for me, that he had left me.  I came to accept it.  Maybe he had moved on and this would be so much easier for me.

After that month, I moved into a new apartment building away from him.  I would only see him at school, but he wouldn’t see me.  I was like a ghost that haunted him from a distance.  He never saw me, and I made sure to keep it that way.  The day I moved in was the day I met Jungkook.  He had randomly poofed into my apartment and held me softly while I was crying.  He was annoying, but he grew on me.  As much as I wanted to stay alone, I guess I was grateful for having someone to be alone with.

But deep inside, I was still craving the love that kept me alive and cursed.  I needed Jin and I knew it on the inside.  I just didn’t want to put him in danger for my own selfish needs.  I persuaded myself that it was enough to just see him from afar.  Yet I knew I was slowly dying.

Maybe I mean that literally, but I know both of us were going to die soon.

 

*~*~*~*

 

It was my lunch break a few hours later.  I was going to just wander aimlessly around school before I had to get to my next class.  I was never one for company, even when I had Jin, but now, I started physically distancing myself.  I despised company more than ever.  I didn’t deserve it.  And I didn’t want to risk Jin seeing me again.

Suddenly, I was pulled into an empty classroom.  Since I was so harshly pulled, and me being the klutz I was, I stumbled farther in than I expected.  I used one of the student desks to stop me.  I heard the door being locked behind me.

I scowled and turned to face this casanova.  “Whoever the hell you are, I swear I’m gonna-”  My heart dropped.

Jin’s hand was on the doorknob, but he was staring at me.  I saw his eyes flash red for a second before turning back to a dark shade of brown.  “Hey Yoo-Ae," he mumbled to me.

My heart was pounding.  This can't happen again.  “Jin, how many times do I have to tell you-”

“You don’t scare me,” he cut me off and walked slowly towards me.

“Like hell I’ll believe that, I almost killed you,” I snapped, trying to be brave.  There was an unsettling feeling in my stomach.  Something was off, I could sense it.

“Oh?” he asked, his eyes melting into blood red.  He wasn’t blinking as he stared me down.  “You can’t hurt me.  If anything," his lips slightly curved up into a slight smirk.  "You should be afraid of me breaking you."

It took me a second to process before I started backing up.  Those words would never come out of his mouth, I told myself, heart pounding dangerously loud.  “You aren’t Seokjin,” I stated in a bit of a shaky voice.

“Sure I am,” he smirked wider, still coming closer.  “What do you mean?”

“This isn’t you,” I said, the despair apparent in my voice.  My heart jumped when I hit the wall.  I could feel the fire starting to spread again.

He stood just an inch away from my face.  His eyes were brown once more, looking sincere.  He brushed a stray hair away from my face softly, making me flinch at his touch.  “Yoo-Ae, you have to fight,” he whispered.  For a moment it looked like the real Seokjin.

“Fight who?  You?” I growled, refusing to be tricked even the slightest.  The fire was stinging my eyes.

He chuckled and his eyes flashed once more.  He moved his lips to my ear.  “You know, I’ve always wanted to do things roughly with you.”

I don’t know why, but I was involuntarily shivering at his harsh words.  “Jin…” I let out breathlessly.

“And what better time than right here, right now,” he continued, stretching out every syllable and breathing in my ear.

My eyes rolled back, but I shut them to hold onto my rationality.  “T-This is so wrong-Agh!”

A gasp caught in my throat when he on the spot right below my earlobe.  Jin chuckled lowly, sending echoes through my ear.  "I want you so badly," he growled, nipping my ear.  A burning sensation spread through my body.

Grabbing my waist roughly, he pushed himself into my body, rolling his hips slowly.  He moaned right in my ear, his heavy breath bouncing off the shell.  My body visibly shivered.  "You want me too, don't you?" he purred.

"N-no, stop-Nghh!" a moan caught in my throat as I felt his knee pushing against my sensitive area.  The heat was spreading faster.  

"You're such a terrible liar," he growled sensually.  "Your body craves me more than you think."  He started attacking my neck aggressively, biting at my collarbone and leaving bruises.

My breathing was getting heavier.  My mind wasn't functioning.  I was struggling between a fire that was eating my soul and the dangerous pleasure of knowing this boy wasn't really himself, yet I was instinctively responding to all of his gestures.

Jin kept biting at my sensitive skin, smirking at every mewl that comes out of my throat unwillingly.  He was enjoying it too much.  "Moan for me, babe.  I know you don't want me to stop," he demanded lowly.  I shut my eyes, feeling my sanity break.  His tongue the shell of my ear, and he pressed his lips to it.  "I’m gonna make you scream,” he said huskily, each syllable sinking into my ear.

My now-golden eyes shot open and I growled.  I grabbed onto his shoulders and flipped our position so he was pushed onto the wall.  “Stop it!”

“Feisty,” he purred, almost .  His fingers danced underneath my shirt, working his way up.  "That's such a turn on for me."

“SHUT UP!” I screamed, my voice changing.  I felt my nails and teeth get sharper.  My fingers were digging into his clothes.  I was so close to strangling him.

“Noona, stop!”  Jungkook’s voice had somehow penetrated into my head, despite the curse.

I growled in annoyance.  Stay out of this, Jungkook!

“This is all Lucinda’s plan!  She’s taunting you!  You can’t kill him!”

My rationale sighed.  I can’t help it!  The rage is just too strong!

“You need to calm down!” Jungkook’s voice pleaded.  “Fight it!  Ignore him, just fight the urge back!”

My nails dug into Jin’s neck.  He let out a bloodcurdling cry that shook the entire room as his eyes turned brown.

“Noona, stop!” Jungkook nearly cried.

The mix of Jin’s scream and Jungkook’s plea was enough to send me out of my trance.  I fell to the ground in pain.  Shocks were being sent through my body, paralyzing me.  All my energy had been out of me.

“Yoo-Ae!” Jin yelped and scrambled down to hold me.  His eyes were filled with fear.

“J-Jin…” I said weakly before I yelped as another shock spasm passed through me.  “Y-You need to g-go.”

“I’m not leaving this time,” he shook his head defiantly.

My heart pounded again and tears filled my eyes even as they burned.  “You’re gonna die.”

“Fine, kill me,” he proclaimed.  “Just so you won’t suffer.”

I reached up to hold his cheek.  “I won’t be able to say this again.”  I blinked once more before my eyes turned golden.  “I love you, Seokjin, so much.”  My teeth grew once again.

He cupped my face affectionately, my expression changing.  I grabbed the back of his neck, nails growing.  “I love you, too,” he responded.

And he leaned down and kissed me softly.

My eyes widened at the gesture.  The tingling that came with it overcame the burning rage.  Right before I was about to dig my nails into his neck and draw blood.

Instead of poking him and killing him, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer for me to kiss him back.  My body felt warmer and I felt tiny sparks healing me slowly.  I smiled slightly, knowing what was happening.

Jin pulled away from me slowly and looked me in the eye.  “What happened?” he asked, completely not understanding.

I sat up and giggled at his cluelessness.  “You broke the curse in the nick of time.”

He blinked.  “So it was just a kiss?”  I nodded and giggled as he looked like he was kicking himself on the inside.  “I knew I should’ve been bolder…” he blushed.

“Well you were a bit too bold before…” I muttered, rubbing my neck.

His eyes trailed downward to see what I was talking about.  His gaze softened as he grasped my hand softly and brought it away.  His eyes were trained on the countless bites he had left.  “I did all that?” he asked softly, tracing them gently with his fingers.

“Yeah…” I answered softly, looking down.

Jin leaned in hesitantly and gently kissed each bruise away, his lips feathery soft as they brushed along my neck.  “I’m sorry,” he mumbled between kisses.  The vibration sent a tingle through my body.  He pulled back and looked at me sincerely.  “I don’t know what got ahold of me before.  It wasn’t me, I was being controlled.  I’d never force you into something or do this to you.  I just woke up this morning and I just felt different and detached from myself.”

“I know, it wasn’t your fault,” I smiled at him.  “It’s behind us, everything.”

“So, you won’t try to kill me?” he asked.

I tugged at my collar and smiled as I saw the curse mark dissolve.  “Nope, I’m completely free.”

“Good,” he smiled and kissed my forehead.  “Come on, let’s go before we get in trouble.”

I entwined my fingers with his and got up.  “You know what I just realized, Seokjin?”

“Hm?” he hummed and unlocked the door.

“We’re the perfect match,” I said.  “Because we were both touched by the devil.”

He chuckled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.  “I guess so.”

I spotted another figure following us at a distance, smiling nonetheless.  “I knew you could do it, noona,” he whispered.

I smiled back.  Thank you, Kookie.

Jin caught me.  “Who are you smiling at?”

I looked up at him.  “You’re gonna meet someone special later today.”

He huffed.  “I hope it’s an angel this time.  I done with all the demons already.”

I giggled.  “He’s definitely an angel.”  I swore I heard silent laughter behind me.