Escaping (part 1)

You and the thunder power

Sehun Pov

I went stayed in my room this morning cause i woke up early..i saw something again..Hyojin dad's phone..i draw it in my drawing book and combined the drawings..1st drawing Hyojin in a room and tied up, 2nd drawing an old place and last Hyojin dad's phone...I went to shower and put my adventure clothes on..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRi2Lo7tbaUtA2YJ5lUQdU

I took blankets and pillows at my swing so the maids will not suspect me that i'm gone, hihihi^^ I opened my room door slowly and took a peek..the maids are outside so i went to the kitchen and use the back door to go out.

I went out and walk to my destination...i bought water.. "Ajjummah~ 1 water please" i said.

"Nae" The old lady gave me water and i give her the money.

"Btw ajjummah, what is that place?" I said pointing to the old building.

"Ah? that, its just an old building, but don't go there, there's alot of kiddnapers and evil people. Where's your parents kid?" she said.

"They're waiting in the car" i lied.

I walk to the old building slowly like i'm in a mission xD i saw Luhan..and some guy..is he cheating on me? omfg no way..aish..i hide behind the wall and heard their conversations.

"Hannie~ i couldn't fine bubble tea, and its expensive so i bought you coffee" He said.

"Ah, is that so okay.." Luhan said.

Both of them walk away to get some things..while me walk towards the drinks and put a sleeping pills that is like a powder and i blow it so it will mixed with the coffee. I hide back in the wall and they come back and drink it. I waited for 10 minutes and they were sleeping in the floor. "I'm sorry Luhan" i whispered to Luhan.

I went inside looking here and there..and i saw Hyojin dad's phone in the floor...If he's here, so Hyojin will be here too..i must becareful. i walk around the old building and saw one of the rooms in my dream..Hyojin must be somewhere here..i walk to the basement...and saw Hyojin tied up..

"Sehun oppa! Get me out of here!!" You cried.

"Nae" and untie you. "Here's your stick" and we start walking slowly cause you can't run.

"Hyojin, faster, faster!!" I said nervously.

"Aish, oppa i can't walk properly nor run" i pouted.

"fine."

And went we want to go out this guy tall and have a face look at us.

"Well, well, well what do we have here?" the man said.

He walk forward and we walked backwards, we were scared ey.

"Mr.Wu, please i want to go home" You said.

"No can't do missy."Mr.Wu said.

"Ah, you're name is Wu?" I said.

"Who are you kid?" Mr.Wu asked me.

"Oh Sehun" i said.

"Oh Sehun, hmm..nice name." he said and clap his hand and saw Luhan and that guy coming to us..

"Sehun..w-what are you doing here?" Luhan asked.

"Saving my sister of course" I said coldly.

"S-she's your sister?" Luhan asked.

"Adpoted sister." i correct him.

"Oh well, i need to tie you guys its my job, and Sehun we're over. I'm sorry" Luhan said and he tied us.

"Chanyeol, bring their food please" Luhan said to the guy beside him.

"Sure hannie" and he left.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Young master? Young master? Wake up" Baekhyun said outside the door.

"Hyunnie his not waking up?" D.O asked Baekhyun and he just nod.

The open the door and saw the pillow and blankets..

"Woah, how does young master sleep soo calmly?" D.O asked Baekhyun.

"I don't know Soo.."and they closed the door and continue working.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Its been a long time guys^^ my report just came out today, and i must say i got alot of D's T^T hehehehe and got A* at art <3

Don't forget to Subscribe

                       Comments

                                  Upvote^^