Kiddnapping her [1/2]

You and the thunder power

I was watching TV and talking with Sehun, Mum and Dad in the living room 4 of us. then the doorbell was rang. Dad opened the door with mum following him. Me and Sehun follow them but not too closely. We saw a man and a girl (is the girl a guy?)

"Mr.Oh, we want to tell you something." said the old man.

"Why don't you both come inside first?" Dad asked and mum nodded.

''No need.." the old man said.

"Okay..so what's bring you here?" Dad said. The old man nodded to the girl which i believe his wife.

"Listen, Mr.Oh and Mrs.Oh, we came here to pick Hyojin. She's our child. We weren't rich before and we don't have a house before so we take her to the adoption center. When we came to the adoption center they say that Hyojin was already adopted.

The girl saw Hyojin and walk to her.

"Hyojin-ah, Its me Lay your real mother" Mrs. Lay said.

"S-stay away from me" I said and run to my room.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Someone POV

"Yo krissy, they say they will think first if Hyojin wants to come or not" Lay said.

"Okay, i can wait.."Kris said.

"Suho! Here's your money for today! Spend the money with you 2 two wifes and after you succeed to bring her, i'll give you lot amount and you can get another wifes." Kris said and give Suho the envalope.

"Thanks man"Suho patted Kris shoulder and walk home with his 2 wives which is Lay and JongDae.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short update^^ Don't forget to..

Upvote

Comments

Subscribe

Love you all my dear readers <3