Planning to Kiddnap her

You and the thunder power

Kiddnapper POV

"Boss! I found something!!" One of his boys said.

"Hmm..Tell" I said.

"There was no more people that have super powers!! All of them have been sold to rich people!" He said.

"Okay...here's your money for today.." I said.

"Thank you, wait? Why hundred? Its not enough for a day.." He said.

"Really? You know...i lost trillions of my money!! Go back to work" I shouted at him.

"Okay, chill" He said and walk away..

After he left, another one came, ugh, i wish this one bring a good news.

" BOSS! OMG!! THERE'S A KID 17 YEAR'S OLD MAYBE..I DON'T KNOW..BUT SHE HAVE A POWER!! SHE CAN MAKE YOU RICH AGAIN!!" He said.

"Good Job, Bring me to her. and here's your money" I said and give him thousands of money (he didn't want to give alot of money to the person who just left cause he didn't do his work properly).

"Thanks boss~ <3 love you" He said

"eww, now take me to that kid." I said and we went to the kid school.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV

Its hometime and Sehun left me alone *sigh* why is he so..ugh..not friendy..but i still like him *giggles* then i sit on a bench near the exit door, waiting for mum. Then someone sit beside me and put his hand on my shoulder....

"Ajjusshi, who are you" I said innocently

"Umm..I'm Mr.Wu"

"What are you doing here?"

"Umm..I'm offering you to work with me" He said and shaking my hand. Then..a thunder came..i see his past..

"Your a bad Guy" I say with a little bit of fear.

"No No No, I'm a good guy" He said smiling.

"No, You killed 2 innocent people in your past..17 years ago!!" I shouted.

"Listen, maybe someone may look like me, you know alot of dangerous people look like me 'Handsome'"He said.

"Well..that might be true but i know its you" I said.

Then my mum stand in front of me.

"your her mum?"He said.

"Nae" Mum said "Who are you?"

"Uh..i'm a dad of someone in this school" and he walk away to somewhere which i don't know.

Mum look at me and said "Lets go" and we went home. Mum said that Sehun oppa is playing at his friend house and i nod.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr.Wu POV

"YOU BETTER GET ME THAT KID!!" I shouted to all people that is in my office room.

"Boss, but that kid is dangerous, she knows your past and maybe she'll report you to the police" his useless worker said.

"I don't care! Now do something!" I shouted at him and walk away.

___________________

Haha so it turns out Kris is the kiddnapper X3 omg can't stop laughing (i'm an idiot) hahaha

See you in the next chapter

shoutdownz_luhan