Core

The Monster

Sehun and Other Sehun were inside a different realm which had a different color. This time, the place had a purple hue to it. The two looked around, rather amazed. What was just purple nothingness soon evolved into something, at least a small spot on the wall did. 

There was a small circle and it started to morph into a shape. The shape of a man. From the silhouette of the man colored black sprung another blob of black. That blob of black evovled into a womanly figure. As the details became more and more apparent, Sehun came to realize that those silhouettes were of his parents. Feeling a rush of love and the need to be protected; Sehun ran towards them and tried to embrace them but he couldn't. They were just floating figures. 

"Why can't I embrace them?" the safe feeling evaded Sehun's heart and it was replaced by dismay. Other Sehun placed a hand on his shoulder (for some reason Other Sehun can touch him but he can't. Lol) and told him.

"Don't think. Just do." was what he said. What it meant, Sehun wasn't quite sure. Instead, he just followed what his heart wanted to do and ran towards the shadowy figures with his arms open as if to embrace them. The figures also had open arms to let him in and without thinking, as Other Sehun said, he just ran towards them and tried to embrace them.

Sehun found himself on the floor of his room, lying flat on his back and staring at the ceiling.

And he had wondered if he had fallen down.