Chapter Two: Miyoung or Tiffany?

Heart Without A Beat [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two: Miyoung or Tiffany?

 

The taller girl kept dragging the blonde girl without noticing her complains about the pain in her abdomen. Before they could go downstairs to the living room, Sooyeon yanked her arms from the other girls grasp and groaned, "Can you tone down your hype a little? My stomach hurts when you are walking so fast, and I think you just broke my wrist." She showed her the red spot. "Oops, saawrry." Yuri apologized in broken English and scratched the back of her head.

Sighing, the blonde girl walked passed her to go downstairs to introduce herself to the two new strangers.

 

"Why is she taking so long time to bring Sooyeon here from her room?" The short bunny grumbled with her arms crossed. All the girls were waiting at the living room for Yuri to bring the new housemate with her.

The blonde choding of the group glanced over at the mushroom who sat beside her at the couch to see who she was texting with, "Who are you texting Fany?" Hyoyeon grinned when she managed to snatch the phone from her. Tiffany sighed in frustration and explained to her immature friend that it was some creepy admirer who somehow managed to get her number, "I kept telling him that if he keeps texting me, I will report him to the police."

"Wow as expected for the campus's queenka." Tiffany just sighed at her friend's words. although both guys and girls have been swooning over her for years, she have rejected ever single one of them. The eye smile girl believes in love at first sight, but she never felt that kind of déjà vu when her admirers confessed to her.

The sound of the footsteps caused everyone in the room to quiet down. The two girls who wasn't here yesterday, kept their eyes on the stairs in both excitement and nervousness. They could hear Yuri shouting to them about that they are on the way down, and scolded them to act like normal people before she and Sooyeon reach to the living room. "She is the weirdest one here.." All of them mumbled.

"Are you still dragging me when I just told you that it hurts?" Tiffany heard an unfamiliar voice scold her tan friend, and Yuri whined something about that she was walking too slow. Finally reached to the destination, Yuri appeared first to the room with a girl behind her. "This is Sooyeon, but you can call by her American name Jessica, since she was born there." Yuri stepped to the side so that everyone in the room could see the blonde who was keeping her eyes on the floor, not feeling comfortable about having all the other's attention on her.

Tiffany looked at the new housemate in excitement, "Wow she is pretty.." The thing called "déjà vu" was finally happening to her, but she didn't notice it. Hyoyeon who was sitting beside her, looked at her in shock at first when she heard her whisper that, but smiled eventually when she notice that her friend was having the love at first sight thing.

The eye smiling girl rose up from the couch and walked towards Sooyeon to introduce herself, "Hello nice to meet you Jessica. My name is Tiffany Hwang." TIffany smiled and stretched out her right hand.

Sooyeon who was looking at the floor for a while now, widen her eyes when she heard that familiar husky voice from the girl she used to and still love. She didn't know if she should look up to see if it really was her Miyoung she have been missing so much. Slowly she lifted her head and when she did that, her breath hitched.

There she was, the girl she have been waiting for over 100 years, was standing right in front of her with her beautiful eye smile. She have even become more prettier.

But everytime she was reborn her name would always shift from Miyoung or to Stephanie, why was it different this time?

Sooyeon stretched out her shaky hand to hold the other latter's. Both of them felt the sparks immediately when their hands touched, and the two of them stayed like this for a while before a tall girl nudged her friend. "Move Fany-eonni, it's my turn now!" The younger girl grabbed Sooyeon's hand and shook it happily. "My name is Im Yoona, nice to meet you Yeonnie-eonni!" Yuri walked over to Yoona to give a smack on her head for calling people nicknames at the first meeting.

 

Yifan crossed his arms and kept staring at his sister, while his sister kept glaring at him.

He was on his way out to the office to get some paperworks, but as soon as he opened the front door, Sooyeon immediately pushed past him and slumped down on his couch.

Since then, both of them have been sitting there without saying a single word to each other. The tea Yifan brought to them was still untouched at the coffee table.

Couldn't bear with the tension and the silence anymore, he decided to speak up, "So what are you doing here?" Sooyeon looked at him for while, unsure if she should tell him about Miyoung. But first, she really wants to scold him for the incident yesterday night. "I was injured because of you, and the thanks I got from you was that you brought me home and laid me on the floor, the freaking floor!"

"It's because I didn't want to dirt down your bed with blood! And beside, we heal very fast so I didn't have to worry about you, right?" The blonde pointed at her own bandaged head when he said that. "But the short girl treated your injuries." He forced out a smile, trying to calm her down.

"Yeah- Wait, how did you know? Did you stalk me Hyeong?!" Sooyeon barked, making Yifan jump up from his seat.

After calming the annoyed girl down, he explained the reason he did that was because he wanted someone from the house to check on her, making loud noises on purpose. "Well, it worked. When the short girl walked inside to your room, I knew that you were in good hands." Those two have sometimes weird ways to take care of each other.

Sooyeon decided to just dismiss this topic, she came here for another reason. "Hyeong, the reason I came today is because we need to talk."

"What is it Sooyeon?" He had a feeling that this was serious b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter