Chapter 2 - Of Friends and Classmates

One and a half Year of Friendship
Please log in to read the full chapter

When Minho's mom asked the four to visit Minho frequently before they left the day when they first visited Minho, Minho did not expect that these four would listen and obey his mom's words. But the reality was, they did. Much to Minho's annoyance. After their first meeting since Minho lost his memories, these four had been visiting him frequently. And by frequently it meant daily.

"Minho-sshi!! We're here. I've brought your homeworks and notes from your teachers." Jinki knocked the door before entering Minho's ward with Taemin following quietly behind.

"Like I care what the teachers taught today." Was all Minho said without sparing a glance at the siblings.

"But you need to.." 

"Get out. I want to rest."

"O-okay, rest well. I'll just placed the notes here on the table. You can read them whenever you feel like it." Jinki said and went out of the room with Taemin.

Minho saw them exchanged glances before leaving him. He knew he was giving them a hard time. And judging by the hostile look on Taemin's face, he knew he wasn't getting on this little brother of Jinki's good book. Minho didn't mean to do so, but he couldn't helped but thought that these four self-proclaimed friends of his were trying to get on his good book because of his parents' wealth and fame. He wasn't going to let them accomplished their "mission". However, as much as he could easily handled Jinki and Taemin, it wasn't at all easy to handle the other two, the loud Jonghyun and the umma-style fashionista.

When Minho was taking a short nap in the evening after enjoying his teatime with his mom, a loud "Bang!" on the door woke him up in no time.

"Hey! We're here again!!" There went Jonghyun's loud dino-like shout before he and Kibum walked into Minho's room.

"Hi, I'm sorry for this sudden visit. Jjong here said he wants to visit you and tells you the latest news about our school and he keeps on begging me that's why we're here. I hope you don't mind." Kibum said while taking off his cap.

"Yeah!! We had a small test this morning and damn I forgot all about it yesterday and I ended up answering most of the questions wrongly." Jonghyun started talking away. "Oh and do you remember Kim Hyuna? The famous cheerleader in our school? I heard that she was flirting around with some guys in our school today and her boyfriend found out about that. Do you know what she did? She acted all innocent and pity in front of her boyfriend and claimed that she was forced by those guys. I don't really know how she acts but she managed to fool her boyfriend. Oh and there's also gossips spreading in our school that we're going to have 12 transfer students to our school. The girls are acting all crazy about the transfer students, claiming that those transfer students are as handsome as the main male characters in mangas and stuff...."

"Get out." Minho spoke as he started to rub his forehead, the sudden pour of information into his mind caused him a headache that he thought could have cracked his poor skull.

"Get up?? You want to get up? Okay, let me help you.." Jonghyun offered his hands to help Minho get up from his bed.

"I mean, get out from here." Is this guy suffering from hearing deficiency? I said get out, not get up.

"What?! No you can't get out of here. Your leg hasn't fully recovered yet so you need to rest here. Here, want some pancakes?" Kibum who was siting quietly all the time beside Minho and listening to Jonghyun's chatters interrupted.

"No."

"Sorry buy I don't take 'no' as an answer. So, what flavour do you want for your pancake? Chocolate? Strawberry? Or honey? Pineapple?"

"..."

Minho groaned in anger and despair. He had absolutely no idea how to get rid of these two. They just simply won't listen to what Minho said and even if they listened, they didn't pay the slightest attention to what he said.

These two, impossible. After a few attempts to get rid of the two from his room, this was the conclusion Minho got.

 

 

Finally, after a few days under the observation of the doctors, Minho was discharged after the doctors did another full body check-up on him and making sure that he was fully recovered from the accident. He was delighted with the news, but what really made him smile was the thought that he can finally gets away from the four annoying people that keep visiting him 24/7.

Minho was really glad, really, until this happen. He didn't mind going to school despite just getting discharged from the hospital yesterday. But the thing that made his spirit down was this. Going to school with his four "friends".

"Our Minho is going to school today. Is it possible for you to accompany him to school?" That's what Minho's mom said to the phone this morning.

"Who are you calling?" Minho asked while brushing his teeth.

"Your friend, Jinki. I've asked him to accompany you to school since you haven't been to school for two weeks."

"Mom, I don't need anyone to accompany me to my school

Please log in to read the full chapter