You're a StoryTeller

A Forgotten Friend

Day Before Audition

Both BamBam and Jackson stared up at the darkened sky with light hearts. They both sat up on Jackson's midnight blue, dented car.The windshield was cracked, but they leaned up against it anyways.

"Ah, tomorrow's the big day huh? Are you nervous?":BamBam asked with a warm smile.

Jackson just shook his head, "Nah, why would I be? I'm the best rapper in the world!" He joked, poking BamBam in the side. "Of course they'll have to let me perform at that venue. I'll pass the audition for sure."

"Yeah, the best rapper in the world...after me of course." BamBam teased, sitting up suddenly. "Hey...I just thought of something. If you pass the audition, it will be your first performance in front of a real audience and I wont be able to see it."

Realization hit Jackson hard, he had forgotten that BamBam was underage. "Oh yeah...well...you could always sneak in?"

"That's one of the best clubs in town, they'll never let me past security." BamBam pouted. "That's not fair."

"I'm sorry Bam. After the show I'll drive straight to your house to tell you about it okay?" Jackson ruffled the brunette's hair, causing the pink strands of hair to stick up wildly. BamBam sighed, but tried to smile anyways. "Ok Deal, but dont forget." 

"Of course not, now c'mon- I'd better get you home kiddo." Jackson hopped off the hood of the car, and BamBam followed. "I need a good nights rest if im gonna be prepared tomorrow."

<><><>

Day of Audition

"Bam! Where's my car keys?" Jackson yelled throughout his tiny house. The pink haired kid ran down the halls, amost tripping once or twice."They're right here, and dont forget to practice in the car...dont mess up! This is your only chance Jackson." BamBam handed the car keys to Jackson and stood in front of him.

"Don't be so dramatic Bam, I'll call you right after the audition to tell you how it went." Jackson gave a quick hug to BamBam before rushing out the door.BamBam watched Jackson jump in the car and quickly pull out of the driveway."Don't forget to practice while your driving!" BamBam yelled to him, Jackson smiled at him, "I'll see you when I get back." he yelled, then sped off to his first real rap audition.

"Please dont mess up." BamBam whispered to himself, going to watch TV to keep his mind off of his best friend.

 

It would be six years ago that both Jackson and BamBam had met, and three years since they started to rap together. That time was when Jackson had given the name "BamBam" to him, to which he now shortened to just "Bam". They both worked hard for this very moment. And although BamBam was a bit sad that he didnt get the same opportunity Jackson did, he was just happy he could help. 

BamBam has a friend at school named Junhong. Or better known as Zelo. Everyone knows him as the apprentice of Bang Yongguk, otherwise known as Jepp. The famous underground rapper. BamBam became good friends with Zelo through their love for dancing, but mostly rapping. BamBam could hardly hold in his excitement when he realized who Junhong was. 

And this led him to getting Jackson an audition with Jepp, so he could perform at their venue. If Jackson passes the audition, then it could only mean good things for him. His whole career is on the line for this one audition.

BamBam couldnt concentrate on anything the whole evening, he didnt get a call from Jackson, and it had already been two hours since Jackson's scheduled audition. 

"Maybe his phone's battery died." BamBam whispered to himself, Groaning, he threw himself on the couch. His nerves were killing him. "Come on Jackson..." BamBam poked his phone's screen, waiting for a call or even a message from him.

Nothing. His phone was completely blank, no missed calls or messages.

Another hour had passed, and BamBam had finally given up, it was already late at night and he was hungry. It was the weekend, and he usually stayed over at Jackson's house. He didnt need to worry about going home.

Jackson didnt usually have any good food in his refrigerator, but BamBam went to check anyways, he wanted to eat before going to sleep. It was when he reached over the counter to get an apple that he heard a car pull up in the driveway. BamBam gasped, then ran to the front window to see Jackson's car there, he sprinted over to the door and threw it open. Running outside, he met Jackson on the grass in the frontyard.

"So? What happened? How was it?" Jackson locked the car and then turned towards BamBam with a huge grin on his face, 

"I passed!" He jumped and hugged BamBam. "All thanks to you Bam!" He pulled away from his hug to see BamBam with tears in his eyes. 

"Really?" He asked happily. Jackson just nodded.

"Why didnt you call me?!" BamBam said angrily, hitting Jackson on the arm. Jackson chuckled happily, before dragging BamBam inside the house. "I went out to celebrate with Jepp and them, they were really fun to hang out with."

"You celebrated with Jepp and you didnt even tell me!?" BamBam had a star struck look on his face. 

"I'm sorry Bam, I was just caught up." Jackson smiled, and BamBam immediately forgave him. 

"It's okay, so when is your first performance?" Bam asked happily, sitting down on the couch next to Jackson.

"On Monday." He replied excitedly. BamBam's face fell. 

"This monday? That means I wont be able to stay up to hear how it went." he frowned, Jackson sighed. "Well, I could stop by your house before you go to school." 

"Really?" Bam asked.

"Of course, and we could hang out after you get out. That way you can help me practice. Deal?"

"Deal." BamBam laughed happily, not knowing that this was the start of many deals that would be broken and promises that would never be fulfilled.

 

<><><>

Okay, so this is pretty much just a chapter to start off. I'm sorry that there is a lot of dialogue but I just want you guys to know where the story will start off from. I hope you guys will subscribe and comment.

:D