The prince

Shadows

The prince, 800~wc, pg-13

 

Nichkhun



He didn't want it to be this way.

Wooyoung's backing away from him. The look of distress seen clearly upon his face. What is it? Confusion? Guilt? Why is he backing away? Fear? Is Wooyoung afraid of him?

He should be.


Right now, Nichkhun thinks Wooyoung should really fear him.

Because Nichkhun's not feeling like his own self. Never he felt so much anger, jealousy, that burns his insides and boils his blood like molten lava in his veins. The heat. The scorching heat. The strength he suddenly feels, surging through to the tips of his toes as he claws his way to Wooyoung.

The hunger.


His eyes wildly observes Wooyoung. His brownish hair, mused and disheveled and damp with sweat. His shirt missing a few upper buttons, like it was yanked off in a fight or the likes, allowing Nichkhun to see his twin protruding collar bones, the little dipping curve between them, Nichkhun swallows audibly.

Wooyoung is saying something to him, his breaths heavy and hitching here and there, his eyes glazing with palm rising up in a defensive manner. But Nichkhun's mind is too clouded, --No, ...not clouded, his mind has never been so clear and sharp as it is now. His senses awaken, his perceptions heightened. He can sniff Wooyoung's sweat, salty and heavy and smells like .

He knew it. Right from the first step Wooyoung took entering his room. Wooyoung had that man's stench on him. On, all over and in himNichkhun stomach twirls in disgust. There's only one way for Wooyoung's unique and delicate scent, -that Nichkhun had memorized so well-, to get mixed so strongly in this kind of intensity with another person’s scent. Only one way. The only way that should belong to him. That was his birthright to take. That even the thought of reaping it from Wooyoung shuddered him under his skin.

His eyes fixing on Wooyoung's adam's apple , bobbing up and down as he pleads in distress, the skin slick with sweat, taunting him, teasing him as a drop trails down Wooyoung's neck, going down his chest and vanished under the thin fabric of his shirt. Nichkhun felt his body burning, his head buzzing, and is that him growling so low and, aroused?

" Nichkhun..." Wooyoung calls his name, quivering like he should. His back already pressed against the headboard. Trapped. The second Wooyoung's palm touches Nichkhun's chest something inside Nichkhun reacted.

He can't remember it clearly. Like he always felt when he's in this state, when the entity empowers and took him over. Only flashes, pieces of images and noise. Wooyoung's widen eyes of horror, his fair skin, smooth and warm and exposed as Nichkhun's hand had moved and ripped the shirt off him, tossing it carelessly to the side. Wooyoung's beneath him. Bare. Squirming. Writhing. Intoxicating him. The press of their skin satisfies a long kept hunger inside of him. The more Wooyoung struggles the more Nichkhun wants him .

" Nichkhun, please...don't do this.." Wooyoung whimpers. He sees Nichkhun's eyes, dark and wild, flickering red with anger and lust and he knows it’s too late. It isn't Nichkhun anymore, it’s the entity inside him.

He Wooyoung's skin. Liking the way the skin felt on his tongue, the taste of it on his buds. He can feel his hands shaking, shuddering as it moves and roughly touches, --claims , every part of Wooyoung. His entity searches for its pair , locked deep within Wooyoung. Its calling it out, it longs to reunite, to merge and fulfill their calling. In the peak of the heat, Nichkhun sunk his teeth and bit Wooyoung's shoulder.

Wooyoung screamed, jerked his head back in agony, his nails digging into Nichkhun’s arms but Nichkhun pressed even more, tasting copper in his mouth until wooyoung's whole body suddenly falls still. Nichkhun pulls back and the trail of blood on his lips.

When Wooyoung lifts his head up a few moments later, it was as if he was a different person  there was this blue icy glaze in his eyes. The fear and anxiety gone from his face, there's only the look of annoyance, as if Nichkhun had irritated him beyond comprehension.

" I said, don't do this..." Wooyoung hissed, voice so much lower, this time with a sense of authority and power that wasn't there before. Nichkhun heard it too, raising his head to meet Wooyoung's eyes.

He saw the dangerous glint and shifts to move away, but it was too late. Wooyoung already caught Nichkhun's throat with his fingers, crushing it slowly while getting up from the bed, lifting both of their bodies with such ease. The bite wound on his shoulder closing visibly.

Nichkhun struggles, he kicks, he punches, he claws but Wooyoung wouldn't budge. His gaze fixed on Nichkhun's eyes, angry, annoyed and intimidating. Nichkhun could feel fear creeping his spine.

Wooyoung was stronger, faster, and by the deadly glare his eyes holds, it was clear,

His entity has awaken.