The Hunter

Shadows

The hunter, 1500~wc, pg-13

 

Taecyeon



" Wooyoung..." Taecyeon gasps as Wooyoung rides him, rocking in perfect rhythm with his own hips. Wooyoung was hot, burning, skin glistening in sweat as the sunlight escaping from the curtains and closed windows falls upon him. His eyes shuts in pleasure and his mouth parted, eliciting the most wonderful noises Taecyeon have ever heard. He was in ecstasy , the sight of Wooyoung, the sounds he makes, the feel of Wooyoung upon him, was bringing him closer to the edge.

Wooyoung bends forward and captures him in a kiss so deep and sweet and that was all it took for everything to explode. Taecyeon comes with Wooyoung flooding his every senses. In his mind--his blood, claiming him to the last drop with desire. In his heart, filling him with something he never knew he could ever feel again. Taecyeon knows this moment would burn deep in his memory.



The sun stubbornly heads to west no matter how hard he wished time would stop for them, Taecyeon can hear birds calling its flock to return to their nests as the sky catches streaks of faint orange in its color. But sunset is still a few hours away. They still have time. 

Taecyeon watches as Wooyoung stirs in his sleep. Eyes opening lazily and catching his gaze. He blinks and gives Taecyeon a shy smile.

" What time is it? Why didn't you wake me ?" He asks as Taecyeon kisses his arm, moving gingerly up to his shoulder.

Taecyeon always loves Wooyoung's scent, it’s like flowers and herbs and something musky and warm at the same time. " Because I love watching you sleep." He says before Wooyoung's neck, working his way to tantalize the cute ear resting so near.

" I will have to go ." Wooyoung murmurs. His hand Taecyeon's back.

" Not in a few more hours. "

" Eventually the hours will pass..." Wooyoung breathes. Broken.

" It doesn't have to be that way. You doesn't have to go." He faces Wooyoung, looking at his eyes closely. Wooyoung turns his face away.

" Why did you love me? I can't--, give you anything..." Wooyoung chokes. His eyes glazing with tears. " I can't give you a family, I can't bear you a child. I can't even give you my entire self as I will always, always be that being every time the sun sets and the moon appears. Most of all, it brought you nothing but heartache and burdens to love me when I'm not allowed to love you back, when I can't ever be with you. " The tears starts falling. Wooyoung bites his lips, holding back a sob. Never had he felt the need to be anything else but him right now.

Taecyeon carefully brushes  Wooyoung's cheek. The sight of Wooyoung suffering made something inside him ache. He searches for Wooyoung's eyes, when the latter refuses to look at him, Taecyeon hugs him closer and buries him in his arms.

" Wooyoung..." He hushes. Fingers the strands of hair in Wooyoung's head. " You are my family. You are everything I want, and you are everything I need, and still you are everything more. You are you, and it is enough for me."

Wooyoung's hair was soft, and it had a faint scent of citrus as Taecyeon planted kisses there. " Don't cry. Don't hurt anymore. Don't you know that whatever pains you pained me also..?" Taecyeon lifts Wooyoung's chin to face him and kisses his forehead, his cheek, --damp and salty of tears, his lips,--soft and sweet and quivering.

Taecyeon looks deep into the eyes looking back at him. Such gentle eyes, such gentle love. The tears had stopped, but Wooyoung's breaths still hitches once and a while. " You..." Taecyeon says to him. " You are everything to me.."

Wooyoung keeps his silence and holds Taecyeon tighter, pressing his cheek on his lovers chest, listening to the beating heart as it gives him serenity, even if it were never to last.

Taecyeon swallows, later. Later, he will mourn on the answers Wooyoung gave him, as Wooyoung had answered him many times before this. Later, he will go through life in constant pain and agony and emptiness, because life without Wooyoung is no life at all. But now, he will not let anything tampers with the joy of having Wooyoung safe inside his arms, his love strong, rooting in his heart.



" Come with me.." He hushes to Wooyoung's ears when his love loosens the buttons on his collar.

" I can't .." Wooyoung tells him, eyes defeated and lips pressed into thin line and he knew it is just as hard for Wooyoung as it was to him.

Wooyoung goes to take the leather vest off of Taecyeon and slings it over the side chair and Taecyeon watches his every move, admiring every detail, every puffs of breath from his lips, every sway of eyelashes as he blinks, everything. Taking in every simple little gesture Wooyoung makes as he continues to undress him in silence. His heart aches from the love he feels for this man, standing so close to him and yet they belongs to different worlds entirely.

" Come with me,... " He asks again, begging, but Wooyoung just shakes his head weakly.

" I can't.." The same damn words depart his lips.

" We'll run together, as far away from here. We'll find a place to be together. I will love you and let no harm comes to you, you can tickle me senseless in the morning and I'll let you nag the heck out of me for the rest of the day. I will stay by your side when the night comes and we will wait for the dawn together. Wooyoung, please say yes...." He pulls Wooyoung close, arms encircling the slim waist and buries his nose on Wooyoung's hair.

" I can't.. I can't turn my back on my people." Wooyoung whispers against his chest." I will find you. " He murmurs. " If the gods wants us to be together then I will find you."

" Damn what the gods wants! want you , I want you to share your life with me..."

" I can't Taecyeon. My life isn't mine to share. It did not belong to me even as I left my mother's womb. But my love is yours, my soul is yours. Bring me with you where ever you go...." Wooyoung starts to cry. Breath hitching and shoulder shaking and Taecyeon embraced him tighter.

" Come with me.." He urges.

" People will die if I do.."

" Damn the people! " Taecyeon hisses, tears b his eyes. If it were his choice, it wouldn't be this difficult. He would choose Wooyoung over anything, over everything. He was just selfish like that.

Wooyoung intertwines their fingers. He took out a red silk ribbon from his pocket, lacing it around to hold their hands together.

Wooyoung stares into his eyes, tears flowing but his voice was steady, determent as he recites his oath, " as heaven and earth as my witness. Never will I love another man as much as I love you. Never will my desire enticed and aroused by another hand that is not yours, another lips that is not your lips...." Wooyoung stops, swallowing his tears.. " and I will stay true to you untill death comes for me, that by heaven's blessings, reunites me back with you.". He leans forward and plants a chaste kiss on Taecyeon's lips.

" Wooyoung....." Taecyeon cries, cupping his cheek. " Come with me... " He begs for the last time . " Please.. ..."

" I will always be with you..." Wooyoung answers. " Pray to the heavens for us to be united in our next lifetime." He forced a smile. " Be strong for me. Be brave. Live your life to the fullest and know that I will wait for you when it ends."

Taecyeon breaks down and pulls Wooyoung in his hug. He knew Wooyoung had made his mind, and that there was no way he could change it. Taecyeon knew this was his last moment to hold Wooyoung like this, to kiss him this way. He will have to leave tonight, Wooyoung a few hours sooner, and they will part ways and will never see each other ever again. He lifts Wooyoung onto his waist; the latter wraps his feet around Taecyeon's sides as they kissed fervently towards the bed.

They will make love.

They will laugh.

They will cry.

They will live this moment together, savoring every ticking second until the time comes for them part. Until then, they will shut the world beyond the doors of their room out.

Their world , beautiful, captivating, fragile as it was breaking apart with each passing moment, lies within these walls, in a small chamber in  the old light house.

It is their private fleeting heaven.