Chapter 7: Long Day

Witness Protection Program

 

 

"What is it?" Bom ask as soon as she arrive at the Shop.

 

 

 

"i knew it! I knew that she's the girl from that night unnie trust me" Chaerin said to Bom as they where standing outside the shop whispering.

 

 

 

Bom sigh "not again Chae"

 

 

 

"believe me unnie, just now i saw one guy looking for Dara and i remember his face! his one of the exconvict! now tell me..if she's really innocent and not doing bad things how come she's talking to a criminal?" Chaerin debated.

 

 

 

"you really sure on your accusation huh? Bom said more like mocking her "So what if she's talking to an "EX" convict? maybe they happen to be a friend or they need to talk about something important" 

 

 

 

 

"but unnie--"

 

 

 

 

Bom raise her hand stopping Chaerin "further more, you just saw him enter the shop and looking for Dara then what? you expeculate things and assume that she's really that girl from that night. Trust me Chaerin that is one big non sense"

 

 

 

 

"But---"

 

 

 

 

"Chae, you see where this false accusation of yours leads you right? do you want your three days to became one week of a "torture" for you?"

 

 

 

 

Chaerin remain silent and look at Bom. She know Bom was right she shouldn't expeculate right now but her detective instinct is telling her that she's right.

 

 

 

 

"i know what you feel right now, but you should let it slide and in no time if they strike again we can caught them"

 

 

 

"i guese you are right unnie" she sigh "but that skinny girl is starting to get on my nerves" she said clenching her fist.

 

 

 

 

Bom laugh looking at how mad Chaerin is "what did  she do to you this time?"

 

 

 

 

"argh!! that girl is so overly dramatic and she even call me lunatic!!" Chaerin scream

 

 

 

"well it's beacuse it's true" Dara said out of the blue

 

 

 

 

Bom and Chaerin look at Dara

 

 

 

"what did you just said?" Chaerin hiss

 

 

 

"hi ms. Park" Bom said waving at Dara stopping Chaerin from ranting.

 

 

 

"a beautiful day to you to Ms. Bom, how are you today?" Dara said smiling swetly at Bom

 

 

 

"oh i'm good! i Ah just drop by to look how Chaerin has been doing"

 

 

 

"oh is that so? well Ms. Bom can you kindly report to your chief that Ms. Lee here is not being nice to me" Dara said faking a sad face

 

 

 

Bom glance to Chaerin then to Dara

 

 

 

"don't you dare start, i'm not doing anything wrong to you" Chaerin said between greeted teeth stopping herslef from chocking Dara.

 

 

 

"Ahh---" Bom try to interupt

 

 

 

"yes you do! you even try to scream to me and try to humiliate me infront of the cutomer" she said one hand on her chest the other touching her cheeck.

 

 

 

"your the lunatic one not me and stop acting! your not even close to being a good actress!" Chaerin hiss.

 

 

 

"you see! you see! she's yelling at me! it hurts my feeling!" Dara said pointing at Chaerin while looking at Bom

 

 

 

"oh you! your crazy!" Chaerin said and was about to attack Dara when Bom stop her

 

 

 

"Chaerin hold it!" Bom said hugging Chaerin from behind

 

 

 

"she started it first!" she said trying to let go from Bom

 

 

 

"eep! remeber Ms. Lee i'm your boss for three days so if you dare harm me again i will call your officer in chief" Dara having her hand on her waist and wiggling her point finger infront of Chaerin.

 

 

 

All the while Bom holding her laughter looking at Dara she can't believe that this girl is actually playful and love to tease Chaerin. No i guese she love pissing Chaerin off.

 

 

 

"calm down Chae, she's right and i guese you should hold on to your sanity for three days, just let it slide" Bom whisper to Chaerin.

 

 

 

Chaerin inhale then close her eyes and count to ten.

 

 

 

Trust me after three days i will start on pestering your life and make you pay for all of this rabbit! 

 

 

 

 

"so ms Bom want to have coffee first? my treat!" Dara said beaming at Bom

 

 

 

 

"ahh! sure" You're not coming Chae?" 

 

 

 

 

"no unnie i think i need to have few more minutes away from this crazy old woman" Glaring at Dara

 

 

 

 

"I'm not old or crazy! I'm hot and y! unlike you! you look like an catfish!" Dara fire back

 

 

 

"do you even know what a catfish is?!"

 

 

 

"yes ofcourse i know! why are you asking me?! i won't say a word if i don't know!"

 

 

 

"you!" she said pointing her finger to Dara "mark my word. After three days and i'm done "serving" you. You should start being carefull on every move you do because you'll never where i'll be and i'm just watching you"

 

 

 

 

"oohhh~~ i'm scared" Dara said and hide behind Bom. "well sorry to say Ms. Lee, but i think you'll just waste your time following me during those days. Coz if i where you i will use my time chasing down real criminals than stalking me. Not unless you are willing to waste your time following me around because you like me" Dara said then wink at Chaerin.

 

 

 

 

"you-" Chaerin said but stop at her words when she saw Bom and Dara already walking inside the shop.

 

 

 

 

"did she just assume that i like her???!!!" she ask herself aloud. "the nerve of that girl.

 

 

 

 

Inside the shop

 

 

 

 

"Hi Ms. Bom" Minzy said when she saw Bom with her sister who looks like just won a lottery.

 

 

 

 

 

"hello"

 

 

 

 

 

"sis, can you please give Ms. Bom a drinks and some bread give her our best seller!" Dara said to her sister.

 

 

 

 

 

"sure, just give me a minute" Minzy then left to get the food.

 

 

 

 

 

"is she always like that?" Dara ask Bom

 

 

 

 

 

"who? Chaerin?" 

 

 

 

 

"yes" she said pointing her lips outside the window

 

 

 

 

 

Bom follow where Dara is pointing at and they saw Chaerin smoking beside her police car.

 

 

 

 

 

"oh no.. she seldom smoke most of the time she's doing that if she's stress or can't think properly"

 

 

 

 

 

"so i made her stress huh?" Dara said smiling and some evil plan playing on her head

 

 

 

 

 

  "can i ask you something? i hope you don't mind" Bom said

 

 

 

 

 

"sure! fire back!"

 

 

 

 

 

"oh excuse me here's your drink Ms. Bom" Minz said and place the coffee and bread infront of Bom"

 

 

 

 

 

"thank you"

 

 

 

 

 

"enjoy" Minzy said and leave them

 

 

 

 

"anyway..first i'm sorry about how Chaerin reacted the other day towards you, and today on how she treats you. I actually don't know why she keep on insisting that you where the girl from last night"

 

 

 

 

 

"oh you don't need to apologize" Dara said flipping her hair smiling at Bom. "it's not the first time that it happens to me"

 

 

 

 

 

"what do you mean? before Chaerin there is someone who taught your a criminal?" Bom ask surprise

 

 

 

 

"what?! oh no! what i'm trying to say is, many people have mistaken me of somebody else the last time is they taught i was an international model and i got mob at the mall when i was shopping and some even ask me for an autograph you know some celebrity staff, and i got use to it" she said pretending that it's natural

 

 

 

 

Bom hearing it got choke by the coffee she was drinking. This girl is really full of confidence she taught.

 

 

 

 

 

"so as i was saying, of all the things that your friend will accuse me is me being a thief??!!! i'm too pretty and fragile to do those kind of things" again having her oh so dramatic face. you know what i'm trying to say right Ms. Bom?" she said holding Bom's hand.

 

 

 

 

 

"ah yes ofcourse i can feel you that's why I want to apologize on behalf of Chaerin"

 

 

 

 

 

Dara keep nodding her head while her eyes are close and holding her chest still acting.

 

 

 

 

 

"thank you Ms. Bom thank You" Dara said tapping Bom's hand.

 

 

 

 

   

Meanwhile Outside

 

 

 

 

Chaerin threw her cigarette into the trash bin  and was about to get inside the shop when she saw the guy who ask about Dara earlier entering a dark alley.

 

 

 

 

 

She glance back at the shop and saw Dara still talking to Bom. So she secretly follow the guy

 

 

 

 

 

She move slowly and hide not far away from the guy..she hid her self in the pile of boxes.

 

 

 

 

 

"we need to execute the operation, i already gave the file to her and i just hope that this plan will go well"

 

 

 

 

 

She heard what the guy said clearly and it send some creeps in her body..so she's right. 

 

 

 

 

she's trying to pick behind the boxes but she can't move because of the small space she's into. "damn" she curse 

 

 

 

 

"what are you doing Ms. Lee?" 

 

 

 

 

 

""

 

 

 

 

 

TADA :D