Chapter 2

Game of Life

             When she got to school, she saw Suho talking and holding hands with another girl. He kissed her on the cheek, Shin Hye just stared. When Suho saw Shin Hye, he automatically let go of the girl he was holding and walked to Shin Hye. "Shin Hye, it doesn't look like what you think." -Shin Hye- "Doesn't matter, we're over. Bye." Then she walked to class.

                                                                                                   -Time Skip..-

             After 2 months in school, trying to find the right guy, she has already broken up with 4 of Suhos friends. (Tao, Lay, Chen, and Chanyeol). It was Feburary. Almost time for valentines day. Shin Hye, didn't really like any of the guys she dated, other than Tao but she got over him quickly. She had someone she liked but she didn't know who. Min Ho entered the class, late again. He sat at his usual sopt by Shin Hye. He winked at her and she blushed and looked away. Yes, It must him that she likes. Go for it.  She thought. She took out a piece of paper and started writing.

             You know Min Ho, I kind of like you... I just wanted to let you know because it seems like you don't know... I hope you feel the same. ^^

She decided to give it to him after class. Which ended in 3 minutes. When he stood up to leave, Shin Hye grabbed his shirt and gave him the note. When he read it, he was shocked. He decided to ask her out after school.

             At the school gate, he saw her and asked her out, she to her chance and said yes. They hung out and liked each other alot. They loved each other, not cheating, giving each other nothing but love. They never stopped loving each other. 

             It was 5am on a Friday, it was Valentines today. They were doing things elementary way, a valentines dance. She and Min Ho planned things together. They planned to wear nicely and Shin Hye decided to put on make-up and make herself look as pretty as possible. Shin Hye put on the only dress she had, which was red. It was long enough to touch the floor, she let her hair down, combing it to the left side of her head and used a red hair pin to clip her bangs to the side to prevent it from covering her face. She grabbed the only pair of high heels she had, which was white and sparkly. After putting on her clothes and high heels, she started to put on her make-up. She used pink blush, put on black eye liner, red lip stick and orangish red eye shadow on. 

             After putting on all this make-up and dressing up nicely, she didn't want to walk in high heels so she sole some of her moms money and called a taxi to take her to school. When she got to school, all she had to do now was sit in class and wait for the teacher to tell them when the dance was going to start. Everybody was dressed up and sitting in their seats, but Min Ho hasn't arrived yet. The teacher entered the room and told them that the dance would start when the bell rings. Men surrounded Shin Hye and awwed. "Aww, she's so pretty." Shin Hye smiled when they said that and thanked them. There was only 1 minutes left before the bell rung. "Where are you oppa..?" she thought to herself. The bell rung, everybody ran out the class into the gym, which was where the dance took place. Shin Hye sadly walked to the gym. "Oppa.. hurry..." the gym was beautifully decorated. The windows and lights were even covered with red construction paper to make red light come into the building. She sat by wall, waiting for Min Ho to appear. She watched other couples do the square dance sadly. After watching couples dancing for 5 minutes, Min Ho secretly came in. He put one of his knees on the floor and stretched his arm out to Shin Hye. "Will you dance with me?" -Shin Hye- "Oppa!" She was happy again. She took his hand and they also started doing the square dance. "What took you so long?" -Min Ho- "It took me a long time to find the perfect pair of clothing. You look beautiful by the way." -Shin Hye- "Well, you look handsome..." They quietly did the square dance happily together.

             After dancing together for 5 minutes, Shin Hye ran to the bathroom. When she looked in the mirror, her face was bright red.  She slapped her cheeks on both sides and sat at the corner of the bathroom for a few seconds. She decided to go backto the gym and went back to the gym. When she went back to the gym she saw Min Ho dancing with another girl.